Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

Thus it is your claim that all are equal as submittable to failure? Your claim is that a tribe with 5 200 point players in the core is identically as secure as lets say Ego!!!?

For unless they are equal one must be more secure in the other, since it is a comparative term. Thus the statement of most secure does not mean that the tribe is very secure at all merely more secure than the others....

What you are attempting to say is that all tribes are likely to fail: however this point is removed from the purpose of the thread, and in fact adds little to the discussion. Unless any of that is wrong?

I said no tribe is secure. This is no way means that a small 1 thousand point tribe is in the same position as R4KI, you must know that. I clearly explained before why I thought that, if you decided to flame a post before reading. At this stage no tribe is really secure, anything can go wrong and with a few swift moves, a tribe thought to be the best can be crushed, don't ya' think? When in any of my post on this thread did I say that? I find it funny how you attempt to flame me on something I've never said, really cute :D.

What it comes down to is using logic so completely that it becomes illogical (woah, does that make sense?) vs. using logic in accordance with non logic, and abstract thought, to come to the most logical answer. Because of the past experience of Ego!!!, they know how to play the game better, and not to make stupid mistakes (ex: accidentally disbanding the tribe), this combined with their higher skill level means that they DO in-fact have a decreased likelihood to fail.

This does in no way mean we, are the most secure tribe on this world. There are countless possibilities that can cause Ego!!! to fall from it's rank 1 position to the lower rankings. Any of these possibilities can occur at this stage, because there are no nobles yet in game play. If an alliance of tribes decide to get together, get organized and plan OP's on EGO!!! members all across the world, we would be damaged to a very high extent, we are not the most secure tribe, nor is any other as this could as well happen to R4KI or to that 2 member 400 point tribe, can it not? A leader gets ill or suddenly has to quit tribalwars, the tribe is left leaderless, no one steps up, we fall behind and disband. We are not the most secure, nor is R4KI or any other tribe because it can also happen to them. I can stay here all night arguing with you, giving you simple examples and contradicting your statements as to why Ego!!! are not the most secure. Hopefully as you said, if your too thick to get your head around that, feel free to continue the senseless spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

I said no tribe is secure. This is no way means that a small 1 thousand point tribe is in the same position as R4KI, you must know that. I clearly explained before why I thought that, if you decided to flame a post before reading. At this stage no tribe is really secure, anything can go wrong and with a few swift moves, a tribe thought to be the best can be crushed, don't ya' think? When in any of my post on this thread did I say that? I find it funny how you attempt to flame me on something I've never said, really cute :D.

By the way matt, do you play this world? As the last few I've seen you on haven't been very serious on your side.

Sorry, but tribemate or not I am compelled to point out how ignorant your post is. A tribe does not need to be secure to more secure than the other tribes.

Also you listed R4KI specifically in your post then asked Matt if he was playing. Matt is the duke of r4ki.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but tribemate or not I am compelled to point out how ignorant your post is. A tribe does not need to be secure to more secure than the other tribes.

Also you listed R4KI specifically in your post then asked Matt if he was playing. Matt is the duke of r4ki.

I confused this world for another he was playing and leading a tribe as well. I looked at his profile a few days ago, text was "Goodbye". Most likely meaning he had decided to quit and just recently came back, might also explain his low points. Anyhow, how was my post ignorant Nauzhror? "A tribe does not need to be secure to be more secure than the other tribes." Have you really put any thought into that statement?

mattcurr

I confused this world for another he was playing and leading a tribe as well. I looked at his profile a few days ago, text was "Goodbye". Most likely meaning he had decided to quit and just recently came back, might also explain his low points. Anyhow, how was my post ignorant Nauzhror? "A tribe does not need to be secure to be more secure than the other tribes." Have you really put any thought into that statement?

Im sorry what else did I do? I need to take notes these fora are very informative as to the happenings of my account. Pleas continue.

And no I understand what you said I proved it wrong. Read up. Though most people are lazy, here a simple question, does a man need to be tall to be the tallest man in the room? Nope he can be short, that is the point, to be the most secure you do not need to be secure, you are mixing the definitions of the words.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im sorry what else did I do? I need to take notes these fora are very informative as to the happenings of my account. Pleas continue.

And no I understand what you said I proved it wrong. Read up. Though most people are lazy, here a simple question, does a man need to be tall to be the tallest man in the room? Nope he can be short, that is the point, to be the most secure you do not need to be secure, you are mixing the definitions of the words.

There is no point in continuing the argument as you simply can't lose.

DeletedUser

Ego ?
heh, weak and decadent and self obsessed.

In time, they will come to R@KI , hat in hand, asking for a merge.

That is the way of mid tier tribes that fancy themselves top tier. =P

Nauzhror

Ego ?
heh, weak and decadent and self obsessed.

In time, they will come to R@KI , hat in hand, asking for a merge.

That is the way of mid tier tribes that fancy themselves top tier. =P

But like, none of us have hats :icon_sad:

DeletedUser15106

I think EGO.

BTW: Do you think they'd offer me a leadership position there? I'm sure EGO would greatly appreciate the same level of leadership I have devoted to R4KI thus far :)

Nauzhror

I think EGO.

BTW: Do you think they'd offer me a leadership position there? I'm sure EGO would greatly appreciate the same level of leadership I have devoted to R4KI thus far :)

You mean bordering on non-existant? Heard you weren't so active :icon_wink:

Your our BUFFET

BARBie is secure :) China makes strong plastic dolls for sure :O

DeletedUser15106

And how is that different than her other leadership roles :icon_razz:

You're the one who put me down as the "figurehead duke with no responsibility whatsoever".... now you expect me to actually play?

Gosh, people can be so demanding :icon_redface:

But I do think EGO would benefit from my er, activity. Not the most secure tribe yet? They will be! :icon_redface:

@ Nauzhor: are you in my tribe? :S

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no point in continuing the argument as you simply can't lose.

Gawsh he'll never fit his head through the door after that comment :lol:

R4ki are the most secure now Ally is around she's like a warm fluffy security blanket .

<3

DeletedUser

Why do we have to argue every single time we see each other?

Why can't we all gather together to talk about our future planning relating to family tribe :)

Why can't we work together as a family and play tribalhugz instead of killing each other over a piece of land?

Human are a disgusting creature :(