Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

Why do we have to argue every single time we see each other?

Why can't we all gather together to talk about our future planning relating to family tribe :)

Why can't we work together as a family and play tribalhugz instead of killing each other over a piece of land?

Human are a disgusting creature :(

b-b-b-b-but R@KI was a family tribe *evil voice* The Greatest FAMILY TRIBE EVAH!!!!!!!! so, yeah

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do we have to argue every single time we see each other?

Why can't we all gather together to talk about our future planning relating to family tribe :)

Why can't we work together as a family and play tribalhugz instead of killing each other over a piece of land?

Human are a disgusting creature :(

Speak for yourself , I likes sharing the love <3 Family FTW .

<3

DeletedUser

I dont know the tribes because i'm foreigner but my opinion is...that, in this moment, any tribe is secure or not secure..some days later we will can speak of this.

DeletedUser

Gawsh he'll never fit his head through the door after that comment :lol:

R4ki are the most secure now Ally is around she's like a warm fluffy security blanket .

<3

I'm guessing his already over sized ego won't.
@Matt: Our name is Ego!!!, do you really expect us to be sucking up to everyone we consider good on this world?

DeletedUser

@Matt: Our name is Ego!!!, do you really expect us to be sucking up to everyone we consider good on this world?

Aw, don't take it personally. Matt was having a pissy day when he wrote the post that started this flame war, considering a bad practical joke led to one of his members leaving until everything was sorted out (HighlanderGCB). He won't rest until he either hears that he's always correct or R4KI is the most secure because its run by him.

On that note, @Mattie pumpkin head, I'm pleased to inform you that I've consulted my living dictionary, and he informed me that while your interpretation of the question being posed by this thread is indeed correct, DecisiveBlow's answer was equally correct, considering it was an opinion that can be interpreted as outside the original question, though still entirely on topic. (I.E. Who do you think is the tallest? Gosh, I don't think any of them are tall.)

mattcurr

He won't rest until he either hears that he's always correct or R4KI is the most secure because its run by him.\

R4kI secure:icon_neutral: I have a propensity for disappearing at 2-7 days at a time entirely. I dont think we are all too safe if I am the lynch pin anyway read my topic about R4KI when I started it not long term if there is one tribe that probably wont be around in 4 months its us.:icon_redface:

I was arguing semantics for the heck of it. Which upon deep examination is the cause for 90% of everything I do in my life as a whole. And lisa is far from the reason I was in a pissy mood.

DeletedUser

R4kI secure:icon_neutral: I have a propensity for disappearing at 2-7 days at a time entirely. I dont think we are all too safe if I am the lynch pin anyway read my topic about R4KI when I started it not long term if there is one tribe that probably wont be around in 4 months its us.:icon_redface:

I was arguing semantics for the heck of it.

No sense in being humble. With players like Pervis, Smex, and Lisa, the tribe would be able to run itself and coordinate a large scale war even if you had been drinking the night before, had disbanded the tribe, began raving on the public forums, and got banned for a month.

And I was arguing semantics for the heck of arguing with you again :D

DeletedUser

Maybe it will fit, maybe it won't.

But this much still remains. Truth is I've always followed a philosophy that a person's right to an ego is dependent largely on his accomplishments.

Which is why Matt has a right to one and almost nobody in Ego really does.

Maybe we have different standards. Whatever ego members seem to think makes them so damn good, so damn worthy of self proclamation, does not amount to very much in comparison to many people playing the server.
The cream of the W45 crop will not feature many of Ego (though it will feature a few).

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to come across as a snob looking down or you guys. I do not think Ego is anything but a skilled tribe with a solid member list. I do not presume to prophecy the theoretical result of Ego vs RAKI.

But the line you people constantly play "Theres no point in being awesome without letting everyone know", your tribes general code of forum behavior (i.e. "We're awesome"), etc. Seems hollow when you consider what past records your players and leaders have had in comparison to the self opinion you guys seem to have now.
One does not justify the other. To a guy who's lead more rank 1 tribes than anyone else in .net (assuming that a tribe has to last at least 5-6 months in order to count), your (tribe member list in general) past does not seem as glittering as your behavior would suggest.

Nobody's telling you to be humble. We're telling you to earn the right to a ego before demonstrating it. You haven't yet. Maybe in this world you will.

DeletedUser

With players like Pervis, Smex, and Lisa, the tribe would be able to run itself and coordinate a large scale war even if you had been drinking the night before, had disbanded the tribe, began raving on the public forums, and got banned for a month.

I want to see this happen anyway! You know, for the entertainment.

DeletedUser

But seriously how can you say RAKI is secure. I mean look at this profile. Would anybody who is absolutely secure about his sexuality have a profile like this :

1zovpf6.jpg

Links in the profile provided here :

bwah.'s profile said:

DeletedUser

Maybe it will fit, maybe it won't.

But this much still remains. Truth is I've always followed a philosophy that a person's right to an ego is dependent largely on his accomplishments.

Which is why Matt has a right to one and almost nobody in Ego really does.

Maybe we have different standards. Whatever ego members seem to think makes them so damn good, so damn worthy of self proclamation, does not amount to very much in comparison to many people playing the server.
The cream of the W45 crop will not feature many of Ego (though it will feature a few).

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to come across as a snob looking down or you guys. I do not think Ego is anything but a skilled tribe with a solid member list. I do not presume to prophecy the theoretical result of Ego vs RAKI.

But the line you people constantly play "Theres no point in being awesome without letting everyone know", your tribes general code of forum behavior (i.e. "We're awesome"), etc. Seems hollow when you consider what past records your players and leaders have had in comparison to the self opinion you guys seem to have now.
One does not justify the other. To a guy who's lead more rank 1 tribes than anyone else in .net (assuming that a tribe has to last at least 5-6 months in order to count), your (tribe member list in general) past does not seem as glittering as your behavior would suggest.

Nobody's telling you to be humble. We're telling you to earn the right to a ego before demonstrating it. You haven't yet. Maybe in this world you will.

Aaqib, you always have a way with slapping someone in the face and leaving them dazed. If anyone deserves the right to flaunt, or the right to criticize another tribe, it is undoubtedly you. But don't think that by posting Bwah's sitter-abused profile you can hop into funny mode get away with being harsh and cruel.

I, however, think members of Ego!!! have every right to their ego. I'm not sure why you're setting the bar for having a sense of self satisfaction in a browser-based game as high as having to lead several rank 1 tribes (Lasting 5-6 months, no less). That's equivalent to refusing to give a child a medal because the little league game he won wasn't the Olympics.

No, you take a look at any member in Ego!!! and you will find a history full of success. Take LastApparatus, for example. Can he fly? No. Can he melt metal with his eyes? No. For god's sake, is he even good at the game itself? That's something to discuss in another topic. But has he led a handful of successful tribes? Yes. And does his lack of godhood that you claim Matt has ascended to in a heavenly chariot full of "more rank 1 tribes than anyone else in .net" any way, shape, or form diminish his success? Absolutely not.

Now, don't get me wrong. Absolutely nothing justifies being an ass on the forums or being Nuaz in general. Nothing gives anyone the right to be an ass in any situation. I will agree with you that our tribe's forum personality has been that of a child. But, then, you must come to a realization that just about every premade that has come before has had its handful of players who refuse to keep their mouth shut.

You also claim that we trot around with an "we're awesome" personality on the forum. Some of this may be unearned gloating, as I am relatively unfamiliar with the alias list. But, the majority of it is simply pride in one's tribe. You judging us for not deserving to show our tribe's mottos because we are supposedly not the cream of the crop is similar to yelling at a Ghost player who has "Boo!" in their signature, because they are certainly not a real ghost!

My argument is over, and at this point I am simply speculating. I honestly feel as though you are not arguing against Ego!!!'s forum personality as you are arguing for Matt's. He even admitted that three pages of back and forth bickering was simply "arguing semantics for the heck of it". That's called trolling a forum, deliberately attacking something "for the heck of it" in hopes of inciting a response. We all know Mattcurr is a eloquent speaker, and will be able to shut down just about any argument thrown at him. But, regardless, his actions on the forum alone put him level with DecisiveBlow, if not lower.

If you have come here to argue he has the right to do so, to put down DecisiveBlow in an obviously flustered and defensive position, because he has led a top tribe or six, then you are also a troll.

mattcurr

He even admitted that three pages of back and forth bickering was simply "arguing semantics for the heck of it". That's called trolling a forum, deliberately attacking something "for the heck of it" in hopes of inciting a response. We all know Mattcurr is a eloquent speaker, and will be able to shut down just about any argument thrown at him. But, regardless, his actions on the forum alone put him level with DecisiveBlow, if not lower.

Who said I was better than him, who commented on his forum posting. Defending his position in a decent way added to the thread. As did the discussion we had well to the point that ego's decided to enter discussion and not ego's but rather the discussion of them.

Its quite odd we use this fourth definition of ego as a term which is derogatory as well as the definition for egotism. Neither are negative in nature merely the use of them. To be honest I did not see an ego enter this discussion until late.

Whilst the motives behind my posting are "for the heck of it" the way I go about it is not for trolling but thought provoking. Most of what I post is a facade, most of how I act in tribalwars is. In real life its hard to get me to string three serious sentences together I tend to still laugh at the word duty. However this fora is an extension of game, and much like in games I get aggressive and I trash talk like crazy.

But that is the point it is a game the fora is an extension of that. Intellectual debate, and through provoking discussion are things I like at times to claim to understand my motives and use them against me is a bit presumptuous.

Signed Matthew( not mattcurr)

Main point its a game enough physiological evaluation. Nauz should post like that because it is a game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Absolutely nothing justifies being an ass on the forums or being Nuaz in general.

That's kinda what PnP is... You're either going to look like an ass, or your going to make someone else look like an ass.

You also claim that we trot around with an "we're awesome" personality on the forum. Some of this may be unearned gloating, as I am relatively unfamiliar with the alias list. But, the majority of it is simply pride in one's tribe.

I think you may have gotten those 2 words mixed up. And most of the people that post here (on the forums) are the people that have the character traits to gloat.

Ex - You don't come on the forums to show pride in your tribe, you come to the forums to gloat about how good your tribe is or is going to be.

DeletedUser

Who said I was better than him, who commented on his forum posting. Defending his position in a decent way added to the thread. As did the discussion we had well to the point that ego's decided to enter discussion and not ego's but rather the discussion of them.

Its quite odd we use this fourth definition of ego as a term which is derogatory as well as the definition for egotism. Neither are negative in nature merely the use of them. To be honest I did not see an ego enter this discussion until late.

Whilst the motives behind my posting are "for the heck of it" the way I go about it is not for trolling but thought provoking. Most of what I post is a facade, most of how I act in tribalwars is. In real life its hard to get me to string three serious sentences together I tend to still laugh at the word duty. However this fora is an extension of game, and much like in games I get aggressive and I trash talk like crazy.

But that is the point it is a game the fora is an extension of that. Intellectual debate, and through provoking discussion are things I like at times to claim to understand my motives and use them against me is a bit presumptuous.

Signed Matthew( not mattcurr)

Who said you were better than him? Pervis did, four posts ago. Who commented on his forum posting? Pervis did, four posts ago. I completely agree with your view on tribal wars. I also find the word duty funny. However, I was not debating philosophical reasoning behind you posting. I was defending my tribe. And if you wanted to be called Matthew to that extent, you shouldn't have made your ingame and forum name mattcurr.

Quite frankly, I think you reverting to a defensive position outside your forum ego shows me that I've gotten under your skin. I apologize. But Pervis was also harsh.

mattcurr

And if you wanted to be called Matthew to that extent, you shouldn't have made your ingame and forum name mattcurr.

That was not the point it is to differentiate the player from the person I thought that was a bit clear. I posted in my own voice as opposed to a character in a game. Its basically the thesis of the post.

Quite frankly, I think you reverting to a defensive position outside your forum ego shows me that I've gotten under your skin. I apologize. But Pervis was also harsh.

No my point was for you to lighten up.

DeletedUser

That was not the point it is to differentiate the player from the person I thought that was a bit clear. I posted in my own voice as opposed to a character in a game. Its basically the thesis of the post.

:icon_rolleyes: Poor mattie just doesn't like discussing egos. Someone from his tribe finally tosses out the word in offense to my tribe, and I retaliate as any good tribe member should. Now you're just trying to raise a red herring, or bare minimum get the last word in.

And as for your edited text, I don't take insults lightly, and saying that my tribe is hollow for being proud of itself is quite the insult, no matter how much Pervis colors it.

mattcurr

:icon_rolleyes: Poor mattie just doesn't like discussing egos. Someone from his tribe finally tosses out the word in offense to my tribe, and I retaliate as any good tribe member should. Now you're just trying to raise a red herring, or bare minimum get the last word in.

You attacked your own tribe member your post is a condemnation of ego, thats why I responded as such. Come back when you stick with one story.

DeletedUser

You attacked your own tribe member your post is a condemnation of ego, thats why I responded as such. Come back when you stick with one story.

No, matt, my post is a condemnation of being an ass and using a tribe name or motto as logical reasoning for it. I have absolutely no idea how you got that from my post. You see, I have no contradictions in that post. Now, you can keep deflecting my responses all you want. It only serves to push my perfectly logical post a page back, out of sight, out of mind. You can even have the last response, Matt. I've made my point.

DeletedUser

You're not going to win JFP. Just stop before even more of matts friends come along.