Which tribe is most secure?

mattcurr

No, matt, my post is a condemnation of being an ass and using a tribe name or motto as logical reasoning for it. I have absolutely no idea how you got that from my post. You see, I have no contradictions in that post. Now, you can keep deflecting my responses all you want. It only serves to push my perfectly logical post a page back, out of sight, out of mind. You can even have the last response, Matt. I've made my point.

You said below DecisiveBlow the assumption that his posts are bad, as well as mine, which to be honest there is nothing wrong with his posts. You also claim that nauz is merely an ass but he is nothing more than egotistical. Perhaps you didnt write what you meant or mean what you wrote but they are your words. Perhaps you were trying to take on too many points at once and missed the contradiction. What ever you say you are most defiantly contradicting yourself. Not only through the clear contradiction there but the attack of the members you claim that you are defending.

Nauzhror

Jolly Faux Pas said:
And does his lack of godhood that you claim Matt has ascended to in a heavenly chariot full of "more rank 1 tribes than anyone else in .net" any way, shape, or form diminish his success? Absolutely not.

You clearly misunderstood Pervis's post. He was referring to himself, not to Matt. He's led (or co-led) several rank 1 tribes including but not necessarily limited to:

Pills x 2
Rumble x 2
Random x 2

Jolly Faux Pas said:
Now, don't get me wrong. Absolutely nothing justifies being an ass on the forums or being Nuaz in general. Nothing gives anyone the right to be an ass in any situation.

Please get back in your sheltered bubble before someone bounces your reality check.

Everyone has the right to be an ass in all situations.

Believe it or not there is no law mandating that everyone be nice and get along. If you believe so I'd suggest you go live on a deserted island and have no contact with other humans as it is the only way you will ever avoid people being asses.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

No, matt, my post is a condemnation of being an ass and using a tribe name or motto as logical reasoning for it.

You think my posts are only the way they are because I'm in a tribe named Ego? I think not. My posts have been cocky on every world's forum I have played dating back roughly 20 worlds.

DeletedUser

Aaqib, you always have a way with slapping someone in the face and leaving them dazed. If anyone deserves the right to flaunt, or the right to criticize another tribe, it is undoubtedly you. But don't think that by posting Bwah's sitter-abused profile you can hop into funny mode get away with being harsh and cruel.

I, however, think members of Ego!!! have every right to their ego. I'm not sure why you're setting the bar for having a sense of self satisfaction in a browser-based game as high as having to lead several rank 1 tribes (Lasting 5-6 months, no less). That's equivalent to refusing to give a child a medal because the little league game he won wasn't the Olympics.

No, you take a look at any member in Ego!!! and you will find a history full of success. Take LastApparatus, for example. Can he fly? No. Can he melt metal with his eyes? No. For god's sake, is he even good at the game itself? That's something to discuss in another topic. But has he led a handful of successful tribes? Yes. And does his lack of godhood that you claim Matt has ascended to in a heavenly chariot full of "more rank 1 tribes than anyone else in .net" any way, shape, or form diminish his success? Absolutely not.

Now, don't get me wrong. Absolutely nothing justifies being an ass on the forums or being Nuaz in general. Nothing gives anyone the right to be an ass in any situation. I will agree with you that our tribe's forum personality has been that of a child. But, then, you must come to a realization that just about every premade that has come before has had its handful of players who refuse to keep their mouth shut.

You also claim that we trot around with an "we're awesome" personality on the forum. Some of this may be unearned gloating, as I am relatively unfamiliar with the alias list. But, the majority of it is simply pride in one's tribe. You judging us for not deserving to show our tribe's mottos because we are supposedly not the cream of the crop is similar to yelling at a Ghost player who has "Boo!" in their signature, because they are certainly not a real ghost!

My argument is over, and at this point I am simply speculating. I honestly feel as though you are not arguing against Ego!!!'s forum personality as you are arguing for Matt's. He even admitted that three pages of back and forth bickering was simply "arguing semantics for the heck of it". That's called trolling a forum, deliberately attacking something "for the heck of it" in hopes of inciting a response. We all know Mattcurr is a eloquent speaker, and will be able to shut down just about any argument thrown at him. But, regardless, his actions on the forum alone put him level with DecisiveBlow, if not lower.

If you have come here to argue he has the right to do so, to put down DecisiveBlow in an obviously flustered and defensive position, because he has led a top tribe or six, then you are also a troll.

I think youve missed both the perspective and the point of my post. And any Ego members who did likewise will understand nothing from reading it. Its simple :

I gave my take on Ego's general forum behaviour which seemed satiric and amusing at first but now just grinds one's nerves.

Call my statement harsh or cruel but thats no surprise to anyone. What you say in favour of EGo, can concede and did so before you said it. Ego might well be a good tribe (and LA and I get along well).

But your either intentionally trolling or honestly mistaken if you think I was speaking for Matt in my post or promoting him. The multiple rank 1 tribes point was something related to my past, not to his. You read what you wanted to read, not what I actally said.

What I said about Ego is my opinion of them and quite frankly their forum antics go beyond "pride for one's tribe" and start to be an eye sore for the general reader.

Now if you all feel insulted because i called your arrogance to be hollow and backed by nothing substantial, then cry me a bridge, build me a river and get over it. I still stand by my comments though.

My opinions do not traslate into standardized fact anywhere but that doesn't mean I shouldn't air them. Ego acts as though their a lot better than they actually are. Take a look around and see fo yourself. Now you're the one trying to colour this by labelling it tribal pride.Which might be acceptable if it wasn't for the fact that neither Ego nor any other tribe in en45 did anything yet to be proud of,

Bottomline : I'll repeat it. Ego act a lot biger than their past records (and I guess i do have a clear idea of the alias list) warrant. Thats my perception, unrelated to either my tribe or my duke.

If thats taken to be an insult by you people,o be it. I'll try and lose as little sleep over hurting your feelings as possible.

P.S. The bwah profile was actually my Handiwork :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

No, matt, my post is a condemnation of being an ass and using a tribe name or motto as logical reasoning for it. I have absolutely no idea how you got that from my post. You see, I have no contradictions in that post. Now, you can keep deflecting my responses all you want. It only serves to push my perfectly logical post a page back, out of sight, out of mind. You can even have the last response, Matt. I've made my point.
And yet you decided to make a post saying you weren't going to post anymore? Wouldn't it have been more effective to just stop posting?

DeletedUser

Jolly, I see a lot of contradictions on your posts and you seem to interpret Pervis incorrectly.

I, however, think (only some) members of Ego!!! have every right to their ego.

I'm not sure why you're setting the bar for having a sense of self satisfaction in a browser-based game as high as having to lead several rank 1 tribes (Lasting 5-6 months, no less).

He never said that the bar should be as high as leading rank 1 tribes in multiple worlds, he merely meant from his perspective, EGO!!! aren't impressive and your general code of forum behavior (ie "We're awesome") does not apply to most of your members..

That's equivalent to refusing to give a child a medal because the little league game he won wasn't the Olympics.

So does that mean no matter what, you won't tell a child that there is no Santa to keep him happy? If a player really hasn't achieved much in the game, I don't think its wrong to tell him he doesn't have the right to brag..

DeletedUser77458

You attacked your own tribe member your post is a condemnation of ego, thats why I responded as such. Come back when you stick with one story.

Before you read below, know that this is my opinion and not the one of my tribe.

Dear sir, ego is one of the best tribes I have been in in this world. If ego was to go against Raki tommorow, or in 3 months time, they would probably wipe Raki out, this is not an overexaggeration, just a speculation of the players in each tribe and their potential. I havent been in Raki so I am not 100% sure, but I am 90% sure with the players we have at the moment.

And yes, we are awesome, if you cannot handle that, go to tribal hugs...

Last edited by a moderator:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Before you read below, know that this is my opinion and not the one of my tribe.

Dear sir, ego is one of the best tribes I have been in in this world. If ego was to go against Raki tommorow, or in 3 months time, they would probably wipe Raki out, this is not an overexaggeration, just a speculation of the players in each tribe and their potential. I havent been in Raki so I am not 100% sure, but I am 90% sure with the players we have at the moment.

Thats not Ego or Egotism thats just Ignorance.

<3

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or mebbe you is the one who is ignorant

<3 to you too...

Ohh funzies , urm With which evidence do you suggest I am ignorant ?
I know who is in EGO! and I know who is in R4KI , I would not be so foolish to say R4KI would walk all over EGO! with ease , as I have respect for the quality of players within that tribe, however you apparently are unaware of competition you face in R4KI or you are totally delusional either way it was an ignorant post , you may have wrote it respectfully but the content was way off base.

EDIT : BTW im in R4KI

<3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From what I can tell both tribes have a lot of quality players. One of my TW mentors is in R4KI. They have my utmost respect.

DeletedUser

Dear sir, ego is one of the best tribes I have been in in this world.

Exactly how many tribes have you been in in World 45 ?
One of the best out of 1 isn't exactly an accomplishment.

And in other news, kids don't sniff glue. You'll end up thinking Ego can wipe R4KI out.

DeletedUser

Exactly how many tribes have you been in in World 45 ?
One of the best out of 1 isn't exactly an accomplishment.

And in other news, kids don't sniff glue. You'll end up thinking Ego can wipe R4KI out.

Too late :lol:

Ballistick if you do not mind me asking what exactly makes you think
Ego > R4ki ?

DeletedUser

Don't take shots a the in game staff :X

Especially the chick ones :X

Nauzhror

Clearly.

Because if my thoughts were that stupid I'd end my life.

Ballistick said:

They'd kick our ass. I was invited to join both tribes before the world opened (which is why Allyboo posted asking if I was in her tribe or not) but ended up deciding to join Ego not because it had better players (because to put it very bluntly their average player would rim you while drunk, stoned), but solely because LA's long term goals were more ambitious than matt's were and because it was at least in theory LA's last tribe.

Last edited: