Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

I would like to make it clear that in ego we obviously know of r4ki's potential we would be foolish(or insane) of us to claim we walk over them with ease considering who is the tribe so just ignore people who obviously are not sane

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:

Once youve finished yours and no one minds we can both put ours up.

:icon_cool:

Mine cant get up :icon_redface:

Although seriously
as much as i enjoy the Ego!!! forum invasion some of the stuff being posted is utter bs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your calendar has mine :icon_eek:

<3

In the spirit of fair disclosure, my calendar pic was anything but recent. It was taken in 1995 before digital cameras were common place. :)
Today, I'm 40 and married with kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

DeletedUser77458

Dear all,

I am sincerely sorry for what I posted earlier on the forum. My mind must have gone blank as I really didn't know what I was thinking at the time. I retract my statement as I realise it is biased and untrue and only really posted in order to increase my e-penis. Know that I have no such predujice against raki and I believe they will perform spectacularly in this world and are a group of talented players who have a great potential as a team.
Yours faithfully
ballistick

DeletedUser

Dear all,

I am sincerely sorry for what I posted earlier on the forum. My mind must have gone blank as I really didn't know what I was thinking at the time. I retract my statement as I realise it is biased and untrue and only really posted in order to increase my e-penis. Know that I have no such predujice against raki and I believe they will perform spectacularly in this world and are a group of talented players who have a great potential as a team.
Yours faithfully
ballistick

I feel this needs a :icon_rolleyes:.
It sounds THAT sarcastic.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
then he didnt mean it, making it BS and thats why its basically sarcasm

Just because you are made to say something doesn't mean you don't mean it.
Sometimes it's just something you would normally find difficult to say of your own accord .
I don't know if he means it or not , but it will make him think twice before he comments again and I think thats the point.
I'm sure EGO! are more bothered by his posting than R4KI are interested in his apology.

<3

DeletedUser

then he didnt mean it, making it BS and thats why its basically sarcasm

well i don't agree that it makes it sarcastic but then again i don't want to get into a philosophical discussion about what sarcasm is so let's just leave it at that:p

DeletedUser

well i don't agree that it makes it sarcastic but then again i don't want to get into a philosophical discussion about what sarcasm is so let's just leave it at that:p

But...But....But....

ok

ON TOPIC:

No tribe is secure right now, anyone could attack anyone...

DeletedUser

Just because you are made to say something doesn't mean you don't mean it.
Sometimes it's just something you would normally find difficult to say of your own accord .
I don't know if he means it or not , but it will make him think twice before he comments again and I think thats the point.
I'm sure EGO! are more bothered by his posting than R4KI are interested in his apology.

<3

I agree, I think it is good that he did say it. I know quite a few players who would not say something like that. Hats off to you Ballstick.

DeletedUser

I have missed everything, now I have to go and read 2 to 3 pages worth of stuff, can someone just tell me what all the arguing is about?

DeletedUser

He wasnt forced to apologise, just asked to refrain from posting like that (the rest of the tribe being made aware too). So his apology was of his own accord.

ON TOPIC:

No tribe is secure right now, anyone could attack anyone...

I take it you are joking here :)

DeletedUser

To reiterate scoregasm's post.
If you lot havent noticed there really hasnt been as much post regarding our big Ego!!!'s in the past few days.
Considering some players who quit due to exams were the ones in the forums which started all of that in the first place.

DeletedUser

He wasnt forced to apologise, just asked to refrain from posting like that (the rest of the tribe being made aware too). So his apology was of his own accord.

I take it you are joking here :)

it's just weird that people in EGO!!! always "brag" (in a somewhat ironic way) on the forums and ingame about how good they are, but when he "bragged" about how ego could beat r4ki he was asked not to do it again :p i'm not gonna get into an argument here but it seems to me EGO!!! have a slight....ehm...shall i say fear? of r4ki. and it's more then understandable.

DeletedUser

it's just weird that people in EGO!!! always "brag" (in a somewhat ironic way) on the forums and ingame about how good they are, but when he "bragged" about how ego could beat r4ki he was asked not to do it again :p i'm not gonna get into an argument here but it seems to me EGO!!! have a slight....ehm...shall i say fear? of r4ki. and it's more then understandable.

and r4ki should feel the same fear about ego, a war at this stage of the good would just stunt each others growth and we in the world for the long haul. r4ki is a great tribe with lots of talent many people in ego know people in r4ki and know what they are capable of and vice versa so just quit trying to assume things