Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

and r4ki should feel the same fear about ego, a war at this stage of the good would just stunt each others growth and we in the world for the long haul. r4ki is a great tribe with lots of talent many people in ego know people in r4ki and know what they are capable of and vice versa so just quit trying to assume things

the only think i "assumed" was that ego are aware r4ki could take them down. i don't think they will/would at this stage at least. but i'm sure they could. and EGO!!! are aware of this. that's why they are careful with their words when it comes to r4ki . it's not assuming. it's an educated guess.:)

DeletedUser

Ego!!! and r4ki would take each other out, I don't think there would be a "winner" between them.

DeletedUser

it's just weird that people in EGO!!! always "brag" (in a somewhat ironic way) on the forums and ingame about how good they are, but when he "bragged" about how ego could beat r4ki he was asked not to do it again :p i'm not gonna get into an argument here but it seems to me EGO!!! have a slight....ehm...shall i say fear? of r4ki. and it's more then understandable.

Apart from the case mentioned, I only know of one Ego player bragging on forums and thats about himself, not about the tribe. (Nauz) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i'm not gonna get into an argument here but it seems to me EGO!!! have a slight....ehm...shall i say fear? of r4ki. and it's more then understandable.

We'd like to think it's fear, when in reality it's most likely just sexual tension :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We'd like to think it's fear, when in reality it's most likely just sexual tension :icon_razz:

You're right. Too much testosterone in EGO, which makes us really insecure. Especially with Joey running around pretending to be a girl in a tight dress and high heels :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

and r4ki should feel the same fear about ego, a war at this stage of the good would just stunt each others growth and we in the world for the long haul. r4ki is a great tribe with lots of talent many people in ego know people in r4ki and know what they are capable of and vice versa so just quit trying to assume things

I think everyone is more scared of being locked in a room with Joey more than they are afraid of warring any tribes :lol:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think everyone is more scared of being locked in a room with Joey more than they are afraid of warring any tribes :lol:

That is the most truthful thing I have read thus far. :lol:
This topic seems to have really exasperated itself now me thinks :icon_rolleyes:
I'll stick with Lazy! being the most secure :)

<3

DeletedUser

That is the most truthful thing I have read thus far. :lol:
This topic seems to have really exasperated itself now me thinks :icon_rolleyes:
I'll stick with Lazy! being the most secure :)

<3

I agree with Lisa. Joeymonte is secure in his room, alone. And lazy is the 2nd most secure, my tribe is the most secure.

DeletedUser

I only now realized LA can threaten to show joey's pic to other tribe to be untouchable :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mattcurr and company wins the argument, I DecisiveBlow forum poster have quit. My co player, Cruddy17 has as well. Jolly has left Ego!!! and others I have talked to also took the actions taken by magiks wrong, as I did. Goodluck to both Ego!!! and R4KI.

Lazy! is the most secure tribe on W45.

DeletedUser

Mattcurr and company wins the argument, I DecisiveBlow forum poster have quit. My co player, Cruddy17 has as well. Jolly has left Ego!!! and others I have talked to also took the actions taken by magiks wrong, as I did. Goodluck to both Ego!!! and R4KI.

Lazy! is the most secure tribe on W45.

really mature i might add, im off for the day :lol:

DeletedUser

You quit over stuff to do with forum arguments ? :(

<3

I can't speak for carlito, but I can assume he didn't quit simply over the forum argument.

There are a number of factors contributing to me leaving Ego, and perhaps Carlito shares them. The most daunting is the fact that members in Ego rolled over to an insult to avoid insulting you, showing a complete lack of backbone. Taking a hit and staying quiet is one thing, but turning around and bashing tribemembers in a circular message is another. And, above all, the absence of Last Apparatus isn't helping the overall situation.

Best of luck to all members of r4ki and Ego alike. Jolly out.