Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

You quit over stuff to do with forum arguments ? :(

<3

No, I quit simply because magiks disrespected those who posted here such as Jolly and ballistik, and possibly me, although he says no. He instead of handling the small arguments with a good tone, immediately posted in the internal forums calling the posters from Ego!!! on this forum stupid(or another word for it). I took this in a bad way, don't like a person in the leadership who can't handle a simply forum argument, instead disrespects you. I sense he is scared of R4KI, which is not a good sign. He says he did it out of respect, thats simple lies. He did it out of fear that R4KI would attack Ego!!!. He's nothing like LA, which I dislike. That's the reason I quit.

<3 Lisa.

DeletedUser

I can't speak for carlito, but I can assume he didn't quit simply over the forum argument.

There are a number of factors contributing to me leaving Ego, and perhaps Carlito shares them. The most daunting is the fact that members in Ego rolled over to an insult to avoid insulting you, showing a complete lack of backbone. Taking a hit and staying quiet is one thing, but turning around and bashing tribemembers in a circular message is another. And, above all, the absence of Last Apparatus isn't helping the overall situation.

Best of luck to all members of r4ki and Ego alike. Jolly out.
Who art thou? :icon_confused:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aw tis sad you quit :icon_sad: shame you have to quit the world though because you are not happy with your tribe.

Shame LA isn't around to deal with it :S

And we know the real reason is cos you all saw Purple Pred just joined :lol: <3

and I never forgot my <3 carl <3

<3

DeletedUser

Aw tis sad you quit :icon_sad: shame you have to quit the world though because you are not happy with your tribe.

Shame LA isn't around to deal with it :S

<3

I'm sure LA will fix it all when he returns, account is under deletion and won't be taken off it although and I doubt Jolly will return after even his own tribe mate put him down.

<3

And we know the real reason is cos you all saw Purple Pred just joined :lol: <3

:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure about Lazy! being the most secure, I hear they got a huge spy problem. :icon_sad:

mattcurr

Dear sir, ego is one of the best tribes I have been in in this world. If ego was to go against Raki tommorow, or in 3 months time, they would probably wipe Raki out, this is not an overexaggeration, just a speculation of the players in each tribe and their potential. I havent been in Raki so I am not 100% sure, but I am 90% sure with the players we have at the moment.

And yes, we are awesome, if you cannot handle that, go to tribal hugs...

I saw a retraction however I entirely agree with this most intelligent post here. Makes sense to me R4KI sucks.

DeletedUser

wow, when i thought Ego! was just going fine, that was un-expected.

Nauzhror

The most daunting is the fact that members in Ego rolled over to an insult to avoid insulting you, showing a complete lack of backbone. Taking a hit and staying quiet is one thing, but turning around and bashing tribemembers in a circular message is another.

If that (aside from the circular mail part which was not sent by me) was intended to be aimed at me you are incredibly daft. I do not avoid insulting anyone, but I post based on my true opinions and thoughts and what tribe someone is in has no bearing on how I respond to their forum posts, nor does the poster, only what was posted. To put it as succinctly as possible I do not agree with your repeated misinterpretations (deliberate or not) or both Pervis and matt's posts.

Last edited:

pwnyslaystation

I've unfortunately been absent this last day, so not around to defend myself/the tribe. However, I'd have to say, as the leader, Ego!!! is a huge disappointment. I agree with a bit of JFP's posts. First: nobody should be ridiculed for mistaking the meaning of a post online, especially given the known personality traits of the poster in question, and second: Ego!!! members, stick up for your tribe, seriously. I know and trust JFP more than most other players in Ego!!!, save perhaps Nauzhror -- That alone should speak tons. But this world has been an utter disappointment from the very beginning. The lack of prior notification before the world's start caused Ego!!! to join unprepared, and the start being riddled with attack breaks made startup a mess. Not long into the world, a member of the tribe sent a mail to several high ranking tribes, declaring a fake war, without first getting consent from me. Said player then made a fool of himself and got banned. Now, we're spread out, for various reasons, but in no small part due to many players restarting. In short: the tribe is a miserable failure. Nobody has the backbone to stick up for their tribe or tribe mates (arguing ourselves is never a good idea, but on the forums moreso: it'll only serve to ruin our image) nor the common sense to not make stupid mistakes and/or stay in the core with the tribe. I'll confess I have already considered disbanding the tribe myself, yet obviously, haven't. There are too many good players for me to simply give up and abandon hope... But that aside, yes, this tribe is an utter disappointment and I most definitely hoped things would have turned out differently.

DeletedUser77458

A lot has happened in the last day, 2 of my tribemates have left due to one guy's rude circular mail in which he tried to embarrass some of our tribe to our tribe. I will not be leaving Ego!!! because of that frivolity, however I will take the advice that the guy gave me. I will refrain posting on these forums in future.
Sincerely
Ballistick

pwnyslaystation

Said member who wrote said circular is a complete waste of space and only a small example of why the tribe is a complete and utter failure.

DeletedUser

I've unfortunately been absent this last day, so not around to defend myself/the tribe. However, I'd have to say, as the leader, Ego!!! is a huge disappointment. I agree with a bit of JFP's posts. First: nobody should be ridiculed for mistaking the meaning of a post online, especially given the known personality traits of the poster in question, and second: Ego!!! members, stick up for your tribe, seriously. I know and trust JFP more than most other players in Ego!!!, save perhaps Nauzhror -- That alone should speak tons. But this world has been an utter disappointment from the very beginning. The lack of prior notification before the world's start caused Ego!!! to join unprepared, and the start being riddled with attack breaks made startup a mess. Not long into the world, a member of the tribe sent a mail to several high ranking tribes, declaring a fake war, without first getting consent from me. Said player then made a fool of himself and got banned. Now, we're spread out, for various reasons, but in no small part due to many players restarting. In short: the tribe is a miserable failure. Nobody has the backbone to stick up for their tribe or tribe mates (arguing ourselves is never a good idea, but on the forums moreso: it'll only serve to ruin our image) nor the common sense to not make stupid mistakes and/or stay in the core with the tribe. I'll confess I have already considered disbanding the tribe myself, yet obviously, haven't. There are too many good players for me to simply give up and abandon hope... But that aside, yes, this tribe is an utter disappointment and I most definitely hoped things would have turned out differently.

Thank you, LA. Your opinion speaks for the tribe and I'm glad you think the same way as me, that tribe mates should stick up for tribe mates, not put them down in the ground.

Said member who wrote said circular is a complete waste of space and only a small example of why the tribe is a complete and utter failure.

He's not the account owner, you know who is. He's just a coplayer, a very unworthy one in my opinion. He had no right to send the mail, he even told me that; he was just a simple member and gave orders that were not permitted by you or any other leaders. I don't necessarily think Ego!!! is a failure of a tribe, it's a very good one indeed. The line up is indeed amazing and the positions problem can easily be surpassed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All you ex-ego can join Lazy! so we can all be lazy together! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

But aren't you too lazy to invite them?
P.S. can you haz invite me? I will be ex. EGO!!
Oh, nice to see you LA, I hope something turns around.

You may be right, I could always set a sitter, but that also requires me to click stuff.