Which tribe will come from previous worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wonder which tribe will come from previous world?s
W3: FA, FTR , DR , DV, ESL ? ( I only notice high rank tribe in the early* W3)

*first 3 months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

t:v from w1 would be cool. Or Sl/EGBT but t:v is taking their villages faster than u can say OWND.

Typhi

If any tribes from other worlds come, I suggest you poke em. Multiple times. With extremely sharp objects. :icon_biggrin:

the dark paladin

I hope no tribe from another World will come. They usually become a simple rip-off of the original one, thus being an insult towards it.

However, I wouldn't mind at all if players from such a tribe(original one - like members from the original TW or the nowadays T:V) came and made a different tribe, even if it had the same principles.

osdeath

i doubt there will be many, since village starting positions are random (i think)

DeletedUser2730

Well ATEN will sit this one out for sure. Only a 40 member cap. Muhahaha

Sinithar

stupid people... there is aten|c, AtenCJ, T:V... so annoying and useless

DeletedUser

Well..the duke of T:V in this classic world is a random player who has never even joined T:V in any world.

Why do people have to "steal" tribes?

DeletedUser

I joined T:V briefly out of curiosity to see if it was the great W1 tribe reborn under new management...its a bunch of fools trying to look tough by using a famous tribes name.
I choose to discrminate against such n00bs.

DeletedUser137

I hope no tribe from another World will come. They usually become a simple rip-off of the original one, thus being an insult towards it.

Ya, I just abused Aten|C in this world because I founded Aten|E in world 2 and I took offense to them trying to associate with our mighty battle tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.