~~White Knights~~~ World 65

DeletedUser

Hello tribal wars community, fans, and future players.
My name is derica6350 and i am the soon to be leader of the tribe White Knights on world 65 opeaning on thursday the 20th
I have many positions open in my tribe still
Please comment your name or apply in the world
For questions please message me in game or ask below :lol:

DeletedUser

im about a 7 i would say
i ahvent played since world 58 because of time constaints but now that my schedule has cleared up i have more time
i am a good leader and pretty good at building armies and manging a lot of villiages but you can always get better i guess

DeletedUser

that would be an incorrect guess ive played on at least 15 world starting on world 12

DeletedUser

derica6350 said:
I have been playing TW since world 4 and love it.

Got that from another thread of yours...

Anyway, goodluck with the tribe.

DeletedUser

haha how long ago was that how the [explicit] would i remember

DeletedUser

IF you want me and can locate me close to the rest of the tribe I will come aboard. I play daily several times per day and night and am up at 4:00 AM mad as hell because this world has not opened on time. So, I decided to find a tribe while waiting. Let's see, I've been diplomat many many times, captain of offense or defense a few times, general of offense or defense several times, Offensive or defensive coordinator several times for ally groups, recruiter often, Duke often, tribe leader twice and general trusted confidant every time. I believe in having a very active tribe which demands active participation including communication between all members. Many times I wore various hats simultaneously (I'm a glutton for punishment. LOL)

DeletedUser

IF you want me and can locate me close to the rest of the tribe I will come aboard. I play daily several times per day and night and am up at 4:00 AM mad as hell because this world has not opened on time. So, I decided to find a tribe while waiting. Let's see, I've been diplomat many many times, captain of offense or defense a few times, general of offense or defense several times, Offensive or defensive coordinator several times for ally groups, recruiter often, Duke often, tribe leader twice and general trusted confidant every time. I believe in having a very active tribe which demands active participation including communication between all members. Many times I wore various hats simultaneously (I'm a glutton for punishment. LOL)

DeletedUser

im about a 7 i would say
i ahvent played since world 58 because of time constaints but now that my schedule has cleared up i have more time
i am a good leader and pretty good at building armies and manging a lot of villiages but you can always get better i guess

OMG so am I! I click this button called recruit...