Who am i. Find out now

DeletedUser

Derailing thread mod, you know what you said to me :icon_twisted:

And Rawr you gave it big and now, you show your realself. A pathetic excuse who cant even keep his word. Multiple times.

yes im truly sorry about that, must resist the urge :D

No we usually do the dusting after the trash is thrown out, so I don't think you will be there to see it :(

I'm confused, who screwed me over?

Emperor Sin or did you forget, there is and entire thread about it? or do you actually read instead of trolling me. some hobbys you got there bud :icon_cool:

i've already been tested, its a well known fact i know what im doing otherwise i wouldnt go looking for trouble genius. figure since im the dumbass here least i have a reason for doing dumb shit, why not wind you guys up eh? what do i have to lose, some pixels? lol

DeletedUser

The only thing I've seen you tested on is your ability to talk small players into stacking you with a mass mail.

Oh and to flame a tribe then hop into it, would you stick with Manic until the end, win or lose? Is that where your "loyalty" lies?

DeletedUser

The only thing I've seen you tested on is your ability to talk small players into stacking you with a mass mail.

Oh and to flame a tribe then hop into it, would you stick with Manic until the end, win or lose? Is that where your "loyalty" lies?

well let me see i handed the UW situation fairly well as most of his attack's was not fake's. i was already stacked prior to me mass mailing 4 entire K's. ironically i have over 125 incoming supports from the people you call "noobs". i thought it was funny and it actually worked and i actually made some friends after i did it and took some of the people you call 'noobs' and showed them the ropes for newier worlds. so to call me bad for that is moronic.

asfar as me sticking it out with MANIC that is my intentions, as i told lee ingame, i play to have fun long as im doing that. thats all that matters to me, winning is just an extra bonus for me. honestly i can say i have never had a moment where i was bored in MANIC cept for the last 2 weeks whilst i been building to hit Nuke. otherwise no other tribe i have been in besides -MM- in W52 compares to the fun ive had, i was bored on W6 and i was bored on W31. so fair to say i will stick to the end, win or lose. probably why i dont care so much about burning bridges? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol how is that calling me and idiot? i mean your the one being a drone in your tribe after he basically screwed you guys over lol. but hey to each's own :)

ill be the idiot. you can laugh all day but when its all said and done and the dust settles and im on top then will see who the idiot is then aye?

kiss up more

Who am I kissing up to?? True?? I heart him, but have no need to kiss up to him. =)

And how is our tribe screwed? True wasn't involved in that bit at all. And it doesn't exactly screw the tribe. Cost us a couple of members, but we aren't screwed. That's just silly.

This was a fun post, but I think you are getting a little worked up.

DeletedUser

Who am I kissing up to?? True?? I heart him, but have no need to kiss up to him. =)

And how is our tribe screwed? True wasn't involved in that bit at all. And it doesn't exactly screw the tribe. Cost us a couple of members, but we aren't screwed. That's just silly.

This was a fun post, but I think you are getting a little worked up.

lol worked up hardly. takes abit more then a few incomings and some posts to rattle my cage. i just call it like i see it.

so obviously by your post you dont value your members? good to know :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i play to have fun long as im doing that. thats all that matters to me, winning is just an extra bonus for me.

Ahh your hypocrisy at work again, it's ok for you to have fun, flaming you for your decisions gearing towards having actual fun in a game is off limits, but flaming Pacman players when they quit because they weren't having fun is ok? where exactly does the proverbial stop with you?

DeletedUser

Ahh your hypocrisy at work again, it's ok for you to have fun, flaming you for your decisions gearing towards having actual fun in a game is off limits, but flaming Pacman players when they quit because they weren't having fun is ok? where exactly does the proverbial stop with you?

how is that a hypocrite? i felt it was bs as they was losing the war and then all of a sudden declare there bored and quit? thats the only reason i flamed them for it. i enjoy fighting, im not bored by it. infact this right here is the sort of jive i needed to boost me up and get me pumped and motivated, i play better :icon_razz:

only time i get bored is when i dont have incomings, now please point out who in your tribe has actually went and fought a bigger player then them please do tell me. tell me who will go out of there way to fight. no wait you cant as most players are pixel huggers.

thanks needed the extra jive in my step.

DeletedUser

how is that a hypocrite? i felt it was bs as they was losing the war and then all of a sudden declare there bored and quit? thats the only reason i flamed them for it. i enjoy fighting, im not bored by it. infact this right here is the sort of jive i needed to boost me up and get me pumped and motivated, i play better :icon_razz:
Losing the war? Against Manic? remind me, how many villages did Manic take during that "war"?

only time i get bored is when i dont have incomings, now please point out who in your tribe has actually went and fought a bigger player then them please do tell me. tell me who will go out of there way to fight. no wait you cant as most players are pixel huggers.

^HallieMarie, now hisht. It's easy to fight a bigger player when you beg for support from 4 surrounding Ks, harder when you have to rely on...a damn, what's that word...skill.

DeletedUser

Losing the war? Against Manic? remind me, how many villages did Manic take during that "war"?

^HallieMarie, now hisht. It's easy to fight a bigger player when you beg for support from 4 surrounding Ks, harder when you have to rely on...a damn, what's that word...skill.

you are truly misinformed if you think i have support from 4 surrounding K's this time. last time it was a joke to piss off the enemy.

oh and its not me begging for support as you put it, its Nuke. trust assured i already know :)

Says the MANIC member, thats just (rofl)

im not leadership, i cant speak to what they choose to do but from my stand point. ive always valued my friends/tribemates hence we had a tribemate fixing to quit, a good friend of mine for a very long time and instead of having her leave us and her gifting me her villages as she wanted. i told her i wouldnt do it unless she co/played as i didnt feel right killing a tribemate/friend in which we ended up doing, fair to say im allowed to say i value my tribemates, dont really know many others that would go out of there way to do that for another. i may be an ass but im not heartless lol to some let me rephrase that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are truly misinformed if you think i have support from 4 surrounding k's this time. last time it was a joke to piss off the enemy. Then again you are pretty good at pulling stuff out of your ass, thats a nasty fetish you may wanna quit that.

Oh and its not me begging for support as you put it, its nuke. Trust assured i already know :)
i was already stacked prior to me mass mailing 4 entire k's.

hmmm

EPIC FAIL

DeletedUser

Also LOLed. :lol:

Thanks for that!!!

i loled at the fact you bs your friends and tribemates cause your leader tells you to :icon_wink:

why wouldnt a tribe support its members :/ just cause you ask for support has nothing to do with how skilled you are

DeletedUser

why wouldnt a tribe support its members :/ just cause you ask for support has nothing to do with how skilled you are

Cougar19 on 11.11. at 09:42
Hello, sorry to bother you. You most likely do not know me, but I just wanted to say that I am a fan of yours. You're hilarious on the TW forums, and you make a pleasure for me to read the forums. Just wanted to drop a note and say hi, and how you have one more fan :).

Cougar

apparently FORK and the lot is wrong about me being liked on the forums :)

shout out to you cougar i know your lurking ;)

DeletedUser

Well yes it does infact.

Your skill is what you can do alone, skill doesnt = what a single player can do with a tribe support :icon_eek:

If you say youre skilled then prove it and solo a war alone, ive seen many do it to prove said things, so why not him to prove his words? He just scared so he needs every single support troop he can get.

DeletedUser

Well yes it does infact.

Your skill is what you can do alone, skill doesnt = what a single player can do with a tribe support :icon_eek:

If you say youre skilled then prove it and solo a war alone, ive seen many do it to prove said things, so why not him to prove his words? He just scared so he needs every single support troop he can get.

im sure Pacman would disagree if they was still around lol ask them how many trains got sniped personally by me and recaps.

common knowledge more troops you have, losses are spread around. giving you the chance to recover quickly, has nothing to do with skill but is the logical thing to do in a early engagement situation, you dont wanna lose all your trooops the first say of war do you? nope. lastly i did have to hold out for over 30+ hours with nobles and nukes incoming before bulk support arrived. as i said you dont think like that, reason your not a team player, reason you wouldnt work in MANIC, reason your shit.

DeletedUser

Well yes it does infact.

lee i like you but from what your saying is lets say your 500k points a tribe of 30 members attacking you and are over 10million points your saying if you ask for support then your a noob o_O

while i do agree with you i also dont i had over 5k attacks on world 2 and didnt ask for support once and only loss 2 villages which i recapped so i know what your saying but if someone were to ask for support i wouldn't think they were any less skilled

im sure Pacman would disagree if they was still around lol ask them how many trains got sniped personally by me and recaps.

common knowledge more troops you have, losses are spread around. giving you the chance to recover quickly, has nothing to do with skill but is the logical thing to do in a early engagement situation, you dont wanna lose all your trooops the first say of war do you? nope. lastly i did have to hold out for over 30+ hours with nobles and nukes incoming before bulk support arrived. as i said you dont think like that, reason your not a team player, reason you wouldnt work in MANIC

this if i had a bunch of attacks now i would most likely ask for support due to the fact i wouldn't wanna lose a good bit of my troops

DeletedUser

lee i like you but from what your saying is lets say your 500k points a tribe of 30 members attacking you and are over 10million points your saying if you ask for support then your a noob o_O

while i do agree with you i also dont i had over 5k attacks on world 2 and didnt ask for support once and only loss 2 villages which i recapped so i know what your saying but if someone were to ask for support i wouldn't think they were any less skilled

And i agree with you. Not saying asking for support makes you a noob. Im saying he has sprayed how awesome he is, so why not prove it now he has a front in a war, get no support and fight alone. Then we can really judge if he is or not.

DeletedUser

And i agree with you. Not saying asking for support makes you a noob. Im saying he has sprayed how awesome he is, so why not prove it now he has a front in a war, get no support and fight alone. Then we can really judge if he is or not.

thats rather redundant and pointless lol if anything you constantly bash me on my playing styles.

why would i engage somebody by myself unless i must? am i afraid to no? but logically its pointless. thats like asking me to take on the world alone. sounds fun truly does and ive done something similar to that in the past but logically i would eventually lose.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah, i left 10 posts ago.

All good skilled pleyrs dont need support, i have never asked for any support at all no matter how close the enemy or how big. BUt go on youre 80k rant post now.

Skilled players do not need help as there are too many strats to stop you needing help but you would know that with how Pro you are :/