Who am i. Find out now

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah, i left 10 posts ago.

All good skilled pleyrs dont need support, i have never asked for any support at all no matter how close the enemy or how big. BUt go on youre 80k rant post now.

Skilled players do not need help as there are too many strats to stop you needing help but you would know that with how Pro you are :/

you want me to get winded up? to do something irrational. dont worry, wont happen.

i dont play other people's games, if anything you play mine works out better for me, try hardier :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you want me to get winded up? to do something irrational. dont worry, wont happen.

i dont play other people's games, if anything you play mine works out better for me, try hardier :icon_wink:

WHAT?

Was it me who said id rim me? Was it me who said id nuke me?

This is your game you tool, you said if i even showed my alias you would kill me!! So this is your game and no1 elses, and youre saying im slow (mod again what we talked about, insults +1 me thinks) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

WHAT?

Was it me who said id rim me? Was it me who said id nuke me?

This is your game you tool, you said if i even showed my alias you would kill me!! So this is your game and no1 elses, and youre saying im slow (mod again what we talked about, insults +1 me thinks) :icon_razz:

and you said you would noble close to me before telling me your alias so i gave up, would appear we are both agaisnt our words :icon_rolleyes:

but yet talk big 250 hours away lol security blanket, as i said you needed a hug reason you mailed me ingame.

DeletedUser

and you said you would noble close to me before telling me your alias so i gave up, would appear we are both agaisnt our words :icon_rolleyes:

but yet talk big 250 hours away lol security blanket, as i said you needed a hug reason you mailed me ingame.

nah man its MANIC who hug not me, like i said ive fought tribes alone on this world already.

I can still noble near you and it was you guys giving it big about rimming me, i said many times showing my alias would cause me no harm, but you guys had to know so we are playing youre game, not mine as id have done as i said but we decided o play your game and call your bluff and look at that, bunch of nubs who cant handle it:icon_eek:

Also you left 12 posts ago, who is this now :D

DeletedUser

nah man its MANIC who hug not me, like i said ive fought tribes alone on this world already.

I can still noble near you and it was you guys giving it big about rimming me, i said many times showing my alias would cause me no harm, but you guys had to know so we are playing youre game, not mine as id have done as i said but we decided o play your game and call your bluff and look at that, bunch of nubs who cant handle it:icon_eek:

Also you left 12 posts ago, who is this now :D

my split personality :)

you was right, you had a 250+ hour security blanket congrats. your 84k points, 84k points. lol im handling it just fine. :p

DeletedUser

my split personality :)

you was right, you had a 250+ hour security blanket congrats. your 84k points, 84k points. lol im handling it just fine. :p

Ahhh rawr, you don't have a split personality, you don't particularly show to have any personality whatsoever since you assimilated your consciousness into the Manic collective.
If I paid you £1 for every time you used singular pronouns with regards to yourself, and you paid me £1 every time you used pluralised pronouns since you joined Manic, I would probably be made a very rich man :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ahhh rawr, you don't have a split personality, you don't particularly show to have any personality whatsoever since you assimilated your consciousness into the Manic collective.
If I paid you £1 for every time you used singular pronouns with regards to yourself, and you paid me £1 every time you used pluralised pronouns since you joined Manic, I would probably be made a very rich man :icon_biggrin:

and your point is what? wait do you even have one.

was a joke, hence the sarcasm behind it :icon_rolleyes:

you sir are way to serious, why so serious? :lol:

DeletedUser

What about that post didn't come off as a joke to you? Was it because it was a joke about you? Want me to tell you a nice "knock knock" joke?

DeletedUser

What about that post didn't come off as a joke to you? Was it because it was a joke about you? Want me to tell you a nice "knock knock" joke?

was refering to my post, hence, you should actually know im never serious. :icon_rolleyes:

but eh figure after 3 months of doing this, you would have figured that out by now, then again some people just dont learn do they. apparently not.

DeletedUser

Is it you that doesn't know how to read? Just because you post a joke, doesn't mean I can't derive a joke from it. If I didn't understand the word, I wouldn't use it, that being said if I misuse a word and someone calls me on it, then at least my knowledge of language would improve. That said, I can explain my joke, and the words I used, to you if you like. Then again, if you think I don't know what I actually said, and therefore have misused my choice of words then feel free to correct me (what's that? thought not)

I learn plenty, I learn that you never get tired of playing dumb, that you never improve your PnP skills (refer to FORK dec) and that you simply don't care whether you improve or whether you are praised for said ability because your ego takes care of you.
I also learn that you begin to argue points, but as each rebuttal you offer is knocked down you revert to your insults and exaggerations until there is nothing sensible or tangible left to reply to, not a single decent argument to keep a discussion going.

DeletedUser

Is it you that doesn't know how to read? Just because you post a joke, doesn't mean I can't derive a joke from it. If I didn't understand the word, I wouldn't use it, that being said if I misuse a word and someone calls me on it, then at least my knowledge of language would improve. That said, I can explain my joke, and the words I used, to you if you like. Then again, if you think I don't know what I actually said, and therefore have misused my choice of words then feel free to correct me (what's that? thought not)

I learn plenty, I learn that you never get tired of playing dumb, that you never improve your PnP skills (refer to FORK dec) and that you simply don't care whether you improve or whether you are praised for said ability because your ego takes care of you.
I also learn that you begin to argue points, but as each rebuttal you offer is knocked down you revert to your insults and exaggerations until there is nothing sensible or tangible left to reply to, not a single decent argument to keep a discussion going.

oh you call me dumb, now im playing dumb, assuming im smartier then i choose to appear? thanks actually thought i had you going there. i dont care about PnP, i settle things with Axe's and LC not words. words mean nothing to me. honestly i aint got nothing to prove to you. im sure i could show you some stuff though that many people wouldnt be able to do, ever timed 50 nukes to land on the same second? FORK knows i can do it, well some of them, hell even ask your tribemate hallie :)

not ego talking, i may have a big ego but i can actually back it up. it's one thing to have an ego and back it up & another to talk big and not be able to do shit.

so please do yourself a favor and save yourself the time, effort and trouble on trying to get me to change. trust me i dont change for nobody. they tried for many years and failed miserably. so back on topic.

DeletedUser

What difference does 50 nukes in the same second make? If they dodge 1 nuke takes the wall. If there stacking timing isnt as relevant. So what difference does that really make? See bragging about nothing again

DeletedUser

What difference does 50 nukes in the same second make? If they dodge 1 nuke takes the wall. If there stacking timing isnt as relevant. So what difference does that really make? See bragging about nothing again

obviously your not a late game player lol...so you claim to be but you obviously make no sense.

cant dodge support genius, theres a noble train in there... with 2k LC to prevent snipe, would you like actual proof? i got a ton of screenies.

DeletedUser

oh you call me dumb, now im playing dumb, assuming im smartier then i choose to appear? thanks actually thought i had you going there. i dont care about PnP, i settle things with Axe's and LC not words. words mean nothing to me. honestly i aint got nothing to prove to you. im sure i could show you some stuff though that many people wouldnt be able to do, ever timed 50 nukes to land on the same second? FORK knows i can do it, well some of them, hell even ask your tribemate hallie :)
Assuming she doesn't tell me everything anyway?

not ego talking, i may have a big ego but i can actually back it up. it's one thing to have an ego and back it up & another to talk big and not be able to do shit.
What you mean is your tribe can back you up?

so please do yourself a favor and save yourself the time, effort and trouble on trying to get me to change. trust me i dont change for nobody. they tried for many years and failed miserably. so back on topic.
Bold
And I'm not trying to get you to change, I don't care about you enough to try, as well as not wanting to lose the 30 min a day during our arguments that I literally get to laugh out loud at you. Whether it's an act, a personality split, a calculated method to put us off guard or just YOU, I think you are hilarious and I do enjoy laughing at you.

Oh well, laughter time is up for today :icon_redface: maybe catch you again for a back and forth tomorrow if I'm not busy, and you aren't too busy wasting spending the time to land 50 nukes to the second. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Bold
And I'm not trying to get you to change, I don't care about you enough to try, as well as not wanting to lose the 30 min a day during our arguments that I literally get to laugh out loud at you. Whether it's an act, a personality split, a calculated method to put us off guard or just YOU, I think you are hilarious and I do enjoy laughing at you.

Oh well, laughter time is up for today :icon_redface: maybe catch you again for a back and forth tomorrow if I'm not busy, and you aren't too busy wasting spending the time to land 50 nukes to the second. :icon_redface:

sure thing cupcake :)

im not as gulliable as you think.

DeletedUser

obviously your not a late game player lol...so you claim to be but you obviously make no sense.

cant dodge support genius, theres a noble train in there... with 2k LC to prevent snipe, would you like actual proof? i got a ton of screenies.

You mis read again >.<

ANd ive never played late game :lol: thats why im doing it on 30 :icon_confused: but yes you must be right. :icon_rolleyes:

I didnt say dodge support *sigh* i said if they dodge (meaning dodge snipe not stack) then again you have 50 nukes walking for nothing.

If the player Stacks, he stacks, so again timing is not as important as he is stacked and cant dodge as you said above.

Ohhhh you sniped with 2k LC big woop, ive sniped with scouts and what, sniping is easy. Too easy on this world, you wanna test yourself go to TW.uk and snipe there like i did.

DeletedUser

You mis read again >.<

ANd ive never played late game :lol: thats why im doing it on 30 :icon_confused: but yes you must be right. :icon_rolleyes:

I didnt say dodge support *sigh* i said if they dodge (meaning dodge snipe not stack) then again you have 50 nukes walking for nothing.

If the player Stacks, he stacks, so again timing is not as important as he is stacked and cant dodge as you said above.

Ohhhh you sniped with 2k LC big woop, ive sniped with scouts and what, sniping is easy. Too easy on this world, you wanna test yourself go to TW.uk and snipe there like i did.

you obviously dont play speed, id love to see you show how good you can snipe on there at 2 min incoming noble trains with incomings yp all villages :D

DeletedUser

you obviously dont play speed, id love to see you show how good you can snipe on there at 2 min incoming noble trains with incomings yp all villages :D

Oh obviously this and obviously that. Ive played speed *sigh* It isnt hard to snipe there either god damn.

How many times must you say obviously and be wrong :icon_razz: obviously you aint got a clue about me or anything being fair. You say obviously when your guessing :icon_redface:

Like i said to you in mail lets go to TW.uk and you can try and snipe my 14ms train there, see how good you are. sheesh go to bed and sleep off the drink, you really are embarassing yourself now.

DeletedUser

Now I definitely wanna be in the same tribe with you...at some point...

2 min to respond to a snipe, or sniping a 3ms train...hard toss up really...I guess the plus side is a .UK player can still have a life...