Who am i. Find out now

DeletedUser

Oh obviously this and obviously that. Ive played speed *sigh* It isnt hard to snipe there either god damn.

How many times must you say obviously and be wrong :icon_razz: obviously you aint got a clue about me or anything being fair. You say obviously when your guessing :icon_redface:

Like i said to you in mail lets go to TW.uk and you can try and snipe my 14ms train there, see how good you are. sheesh go to bed and sleep off the drink, you really are embarassing yourself now.

ingame in speed? i can check your ladder rankings :lol:

you know who LV and Mario is?

DeletedUser

Now I definitely wanna be in the same tribe with you...at some point...

2 min to respond to a snipe, or sniping a 3ms train...hard toss up really...I guess the plus side is a .UK player can still have a life...

depends on speed round if i play, you have bash and other rounds to. lol

DeletedUser

ingame in speed? i can check your ladder rankings :lol:

you know who LV and Mario is?

Nope i co-played with a player from w35, he is good friends with sir cornish, im sure cornish can tell you the account names. I didnt say i actively played speed now did i ? Im sure i said i have played speed, meaning before. Seriously go away and clear your head and copme back when you can actually read propely.

DeletedUser

Nope i co-played with a player from w35, he is good friends with sir cornish, im sure cornish can tell you the account names. I didnt say i actively played speed now did i ? Im sure i said i have played speed, meaning before. Seriously go away and clear your head and copme back when you can actually read propely.

sir cornish? roflroflorlf. he is garbage.

and if you dont know who LV is then you dont play speed to often, they causes me problems is LV & Mario lot and the Turk Guys Control & the lot

DeletedUser

sir cornish? roflroflorlf. he is garbage.

and if you dont know who LV is then you dont play speed to often, they causes me problems is LV & Mario lot and the Turk Guys Control & the lot

I think you will find Vendetta is quite good there also :p

So yes you have proved me right again, i havent played there in a long time, how does that take away my point that it is still quite easy to snipe :icon_confused:. See were on name dropping again cos you have nothing to back up how wrong you are.

And anyway, glad to see all the incoming froms you and or the other miscreeds in your tribe. Giving it all big, funny how thats stopped now :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I think you will find Vendetta is quite good there also :p

So yes you have proved me right again, i havent played there in a long time, how does that take away my point that it is still quite easy to snipe :icon_confused:. See were on name dropping again cos you have nothing to back up how wrong you are.

And anyway, glad to see all the incoming froms you and or the other miscreeds in your tribe. Giving it all big, funny how thats stopped now :icon_idea:

oh first we hugging, now we fighting. now whose the big hypocrite here. :icon_rolleyes:

you seriously should make up your mind, you keep changing your story hard to keep up with you, and you wonder why i dont bother reading your post :lol: