Who are the front runners?

DeletedUser9021

I saw that guy BoB from IKEA with 4k points yesterday. Alas, there's little to noble for him. Such a shame, to grow so fast and then be without targets ;)

edit: Nope, he DID have something to noble. A barb. Disappointed slightly.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I saw that guy BoB from IKEA with 4k points yesterday. Alas, there's little to noble for him. Such a shame, to grow so fast and then be without targets ;)

prepare to be disappointed by IKEA a lot then lol

Reaction score
Obviously you don’t understand the meta Henchman. BoB here has a simple but effective strategy. He rushes to 1000 spears while sniping resources from the exchange all day long to build that villa to academy. Now he will noble straight 10 - 20 bonus villas rushing spears in each one of them. Why would he waste troops on an active player at this stage? He can quickly cap all 30% racks, 30% stable, 30% all res, 10% pop and 50% merchant bonus villas getting ahead of everyone.

DeletedUser9021

Thanks for the explanation. Is Bob the kind of player who eventually turns the account into a war machine? Or does nobling barbs lead to just more nobling barbs?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Oh I WISH it was a barb, those cute things are the best to noble. Alas there was a player near that I had to take instead.

These 10 times bigger settings is going to be very challenging indeed though.

If I could I would just noble barbs all world long but evil players always disturb my happy barbing so I have to take care of them, motivated only by the will to noble barbs again as can be seen on w105 and w106

Last edited:

DeletedUser9021

Alas, world 105 &106 were just a tad after my time, so forgive me if I am unacquainted with your reputation. Struggling to find the rally point in this new interface as it is ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're saying you're account-able?

OUT

12uwqd.jpg

mattcurr

Alas, world 105 &106 were just a tad after my time, so forgive me if I am unacquainted with your reputation. Struggling to find the rally point in this new interface as it is ;)
Well well that’s an interesting name to see

Deleted User - 11556288

Well well that’s an interesting name to see

Those are 2 names I did not expect to see when i decided to come back.

I went by another name before. Not sure you remember me
TDR Gloin