Who are the great players? [borrowed from W14]

atmospherecf

4d48c4721d3cde74d4e31272fee21760.png

Link:
https://forum.tribalwars.us/showthr...reat-Players/page4&highlight=greatest+players

What are your thoughts and opinion on who are the great/greatest players you've come across through all worlds you've played in?

Mine are: (old school players)
Jamm
Thargoran
Calaban

DeletedUser

Nauz
immunesoul
mintcream

Top ones that I've personally played with, or against. There's many more I could name that I know existed.

GOG the Deceiver

Hate to brake it to you lads.

The best players aren't typically external spammers, so you likely have never encountered them.

The list above are good players with decent marketing skills.

Last edited:

hurod

1. Jayjayjay68 also known Raven24 (Jay)
2. Von Hallander (Nic)
3. Drew-Waylander (Drew)

Gorth Kirgar

Hate to brake it to you lads.

The best players aren't typically external whores, so you likely have never encountered them.

The list above are good players with decent marketing skills.

Totally agree with this statement. I've seen far better players than most of the ones that are often deemed as the all time greats of this game.
Plus a lot of the names that keep being mentioned haven't really done anything in recent years.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with this statement. I've seen far better players than most of the ones that are often deemed as the all time greats of this game.
Plus a lot of the names that keep being mentioned haven't really done anything in recent years.

One of my personal favourites is a guy that just goes by the name Creak.

I still haven't met anyone who knows of him asides from me, but he's one of a very select few players that I've had to step back and think that this guy is an utter beast and I've been in rank 1 tribes where I have thought I was the best player in the tribe (I am pretty damn arrogant). Didn't post on the public forums, didn't talk to people outside his tribe, wasn't flashy, just accomplished everything he ever wanted to do on the field of battle, it didn't really matter who he was up against either or what sort of forces they had.

Triple Threat

thats a tough one, have known alot of players over the nearly 10 years i have been playing.

early game i go for people like:

Nauz
Crimsoni
I am alone

Late worlds:
Randora
Eye of the tiger
wakeling

atmospherecf

I can speak on nauz, who has played under me before. His really talented I agree :)