Who are the great players? [borrowed from W14]

DeletedUser60960

Its hard comparing players now to players from worlds pre 40 ish, as players back then didnt have a coplayer or if they did they were like a silent partner who just farmed or something along those lines. Where as now half of the top 5 accounts have shifts for each of the 5 different players on the account. Comparing one mans accomplishments to the "skills" of 5 people working together under one name is very, very different. I find it hard to call anyone truly great when they dont even play their account half the time, but mind you that is probably because ive rarely had a coplayer since 2010 lol.

Not every co-played account has a team of minions. Contrary to the name, there is only 2 on mine. Although, I am quite nerdy enough for four. haha And, activity, determination and dedication is a key factor in our current success. Big shout out to my coplayer, Lakozz.

JD

DeletedUser

Whats is this bashing on voidemon? On w81 he did quite great stuff. I saw him playing on this world too and he got rimmed by rabid but that doesn't really unachieve his actions :)
Did great stuff on 81? started with an 800p villa, followed by 2 barbs.
a few smaller players nobled, a little war with no spectacular results, interns, another little war where he gets his ass handed out. interns again. losing villas, replenished by interns. Barbs and a few caps, followed by being rimmed.
Yeah, great stuff :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118941

Idk mate, were you around on 81 or are you just making these statements based on TW-stats?
We were warring as a 20ish tribe vs 2 full 40 member tribes and we didn't lose any village after a month war. Mostly because of great work by void and channel 4.. But I can imagine that after his work on 85 his name could be rolled through the dirt a bit :p

DeletedUser

Idk mate, were you around on 81 or are you just making these statements based on TW-stats?
We were warring as a 20ish tribe vs 2 full 40 member tribes and we didn't lose any village after a month war. Mostly because of great work by void and channel 4.. But I can imagine that after his work on 85 his name could be rolled through the dirt a bit :p
just stats. was not on 81 and neither was anybody I know.
stats don't lie though

DeletedUser118341

W81 was a world pretty much devoid of any talented players though. And from what I hear, one of the worst worlds in recent tw memory. And lets be honest, that really is saying something :icon_biggrin:

What 25 mentioned on a previous page still seems to be true. Fairly poor players being brought up.

Last edited by a moderator:

geomikajak

After almost 10years now..i think i have a pretty wicked dream team..

Tomas of Elvandar/Beer and Buds/Finally sober
Amigos/war-peace
Khite Tzu/faaaaark
Nwaro/AceZspades
Raven24/Jayjayjay68
The Afflicted
Peekaboo/Garrock
shadowknight999
Sgt@Arms/Nine Inch Nail
Logboss
Major Pleasure
Rednecks
tasting
YeOlde Raven
DreamBrothers/CharlieFive

is a few more i would have on the reserve bench..

Mixed Village
Purple Rhino
Cliftus
Atmosfear

(beer)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Faaaark is highly overrated as a player. W12 is a long long time ago. I noticed you forgot Olly123; not only skilled above average, but a beast when it comes to OD and 1 of the most loyal guys I've ever seen. (has to be coz putting up with my crap....)
This is the first time I have logged into the forum for nearly 18 months and I find this wonderful thread... lmao.

Oh my dear SZ... lol. If I remember correctly, we kicked your sexy ass clean out of W41 and then some, only to have you hit me up on skype on a regular basis for the next 3 years being all friendly and the like. I'll have to find a few posts to prove how much of a bullshit artist you really are... lol.

As for the other people that have me in their dream team lists... thank you. For those that knew me, the result was always the same. You either liked me or you hated me... end of story. I'll be the first one to admit I played tribes and players against each other, but isn't that what the game is about? You do anything to give YOUR tribe an advantage. Sometimes it paid off and we went on to win the world and sometimes it was a spectacular failure.

As for comparing the greatest players, this is hard to do due to the changing complexity of the game. This game has changed so much since the early days that you won't see the same type of player these days. We didn't have scripts or accounts being co-played 24/7. If you were lucky you had a sitter that helped out now and then.

As for a list, Geo's list is a good indication of players that could strike the fear of God into an enemy.

Flame on...

geomikajak

This is the first time I have logged into the forum for nearly 18 months and I find this wonderful thread... lmao
As for a list, Geo's list is a good indication of players that could strike the fear of God into an enemy.
Flame on...

good to see your mug pop up booyah!!
hook up if keen again..
(beer)

DeletedUser

ooh dear

This is the first time I have logged into the forum for nearly 18 months and I find this wonderful thread... lmao.

Oh my dear SZ... lol. If I remember correctly, we kicked your sexy ass clean out of W41 and then some, only to have you hit me up on skype on a regular basis for the next 3 years being all friendly and the like. I'll have to find a few posts to prove how much of a bullshit artist you really are... lol.

If I remember correctly, you asked me to add you on skype.
And we both know what happened on 41; I tribe mate had the sit during the week-end of my birthday, sent my D to the other side of the world, and used my own nobles to pre-noble for you peeps.
Yes I accused you of those tactics, and you asked me to hit you up on skype coz you were only too eager to deny.
Next time we played against each other was on 73 where you got your ass kicked and we shall not even discuss your attempts on later worlds.
Much love and kisses,

Wanker
Flame on...

geomikajak

and your opinion on this is based on what Jonathan?.?
i have never heard of you either..
maybe you would like to actually add your list of players that you think are great..
rather than simply stirring a pot??

DeletedUser

maybe you would like to actually add your list of players that you think are great..

Jonathan waz in ODA W50
based on that fact only his opinion matters.

geomikajak

see i good response for this thread would have been..
yes seemed ODA w50 did have some very good players..
most have heard of LakeWind,I i think i first encountered him suitup days w66.. brilliant!
played tribed with olly1234 somewhere?..was a little devil..
and won 73 with COV3RT ,a absolute weapon...
so ya..if Jonathan played ODA W50..well done..was in some good company i personally know.
(beer)

Sboh

Been a long time since I have posted on the externals that is for sure..

I like the idea of this thread so i'll throw is the two best players I have played with..

TarynAshley who taught me a lot of what I know, We started on the losing side of w27 and came out with the respect very few people could walk away with.. We were the last fight of that world before ATTACK/SHADOW won.

My second is my loving and loyal co-player Repinski.. Most hated him but he was ruthless and uncomprimising, he is one of the very few who could back his mouth up with his actions.

A special mention to Sixpointer who would could have been mistaken for a bot if he didn't put his 2 cents into everything, The man was a front all by himself.

Stephen/Clarity.

Repinski

Been a long time since I have posted on the externals that is for sure..

I like the idea of this thread so i'll throw is the two best players I have played with..

TarynAshley who taught me a lot of what I know, We started on the losing side of w27 and came out with the respect very few people could walk away with.. We were the last fight of that world before ATTACK/SHADOW won.

My second is my loving and loyal co-player Repinski.. Most hated him but he was ruthless and uncomprimising, he is one of the very few who could back his mouth up with his actions.

A special mention to Sixpointer who would could have been mistaken for a bot if he didn't put his 2 cents into everything, The man was a front all by himself.

Stephen/Clarity.

Bastard... Making me have to log into this long forgotten relic to say thanks. I've said it before and I will say it again, you are someone who I have always enjoyed playing with and always will. One of the best mates I have made in life and it is thanks to this silly game. I may be done for good, but our times together will never be forgotten. Thanks Steve.

Also, I almost forgot my signature Blue, tsk tsk.

Michael Corleone.

Jonathan is friends with faaaark. It was called a joke, not stirring the pot.