Who are the Top 5 Current players?

DeletedUser

CarltonFisk [no longer in the tribe] 0 229 -229 988.555 18.531.805

And would you like to know how I KNOW he did not ever attack anyone of you? The entire war? Well cuz he was riding a big O train for the fist few weeks. Then he FINALLY answered my tons of PM's and sent me his sit. If you are talking about before the war BT was sitting him. LMAO funny thing is you just complimented the player you just called terrible earlier in this or another thread. So don't tell me about my tribe and its members. Test was a baller but he didnt love this world. Too much drama. I miss him tho.

I dont think I've ever sat in a corner actually. Someone always wants to dance with me. Done with lamby now.... Next Please?

DeletedUser

And would you like to know how I KNOW he did not ever attack anyone of you? The entire war?

Z, this is absolute rubbish. I had attacks from the guy for a while. Admittedly they were terrible but I had incommings from him.

I see you've finally decided to send some a me too. Good luck.

DeletedUser

[7/8/2011 9:47:01 AM] Zeah0-Leah: he might be back online by now. i was so p@#$, he sends me the sit at 2 am... and when i log in ur attacks are all 30 mins to 3 hrs out and the walls and troops were already dead.??? nice job carlton
[7/8/2011 9:47:19 AM] Zeah0-Leah: LOL its cool.
[7/8/2011 9:47:25 AM] BigMac82 (Zo0rban): did youattack me from his account then?
[7/8/2011 9:47:30 AM] BigMac82 (Zo0rban): |-(
[7/8/2011 9:48:30 AM] Zeah0-Leah: No lol I passed it asap

Two things about this really. 1. I am a liar. Did not like the guy but I did send attacks. Not many. Just to the close by villas nobeling to slow you down. Then passed the sit on. We sat him for about a week then he'd take his account back, you would start powning him again he turned yellow, and the sit would return. This continued till I booted him from the tribe and started internally nobeling him. 2. You knew he was being sat. You even made comments about him defending. I guess you can ask a different member of the RAWKOR council about it.... oh wait. I'm the last one around. Guess you'll just have to trust me, but admittedly, I am a liar. Risky call then.

DeletedUser

[7/8/2011 9:47:01 AM]
Two things about this really. 1. I am a liar. Did not like the guy but I did send attacks. Not many. Just to the close by villas nobeling to slow you down. Then passed the sit on. We sat him for about a week then he'd take his account back, you would start powning him again he turned yellow, and the sit would return. This continued till I booted him from the tribe and started internally nobeling him. 2. You knew he was being sat. You even made comments about him defending. I guess you can ask a different member of the RAWKOR council about it.... oh wait. I'm the last one around. Guess you'll just have to trust me, but admittedly, I am a liar. Risky call then.

Not for long, or a least you be gone from the rim in no time

DeletedUser

Mmmmmk :) I'll have to get all my jokes and flashing done sooner rather than later then lol

ppsssttt... you should unblock evil. I was sitting him and continued to attack you despite his agreement with you to stop. Thats just silly imo. He's mad at me now but I still luvs him tons. No need for you to be so dramatic.

DeletedUser

Mmmmmk :) I'll have to get all my jokes and flashing done sooner rather than later then lol

ppsssttt... you should unblock evil. I was sitting him and continued to attack you despite his agreement with you to stop. Thats just silly imo. He's mad at me now but I still luvs him tons. No need for you to be so dramatic.

I do not let people lie to me!! We had good convo and mutual honour. If he never said anything i would not mind lossing those villages

DeletedUser

I can copy and paste the convo if you'd like? You broke your word to him first. Then tired to intimidate him into a ceasefire. A gentleman's agreement indeed.

DeletedUser

I can copy and paste the convo if you'd like? You broke your word to him first. Then tired to intimidate him into a ceasefire. A gentleman's agreement indeed.

How did i intimdate him? I did break my deal, but i launched the train 3 minutes after we talked. I mailed him about it and said once i had scout report i was going to send train anyways wheather we had deal or not. Read the full mail why don't you!

As for ceasefire. Never asked him for one, We always talked about one. I always said i would be in for one, because i was busy at work most of the week

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lambezz on 26.11. at 01:29
Yes no more attacks from me, can't make any promise about other Under players tho, i did forward reports i get from you to the tribe
Well i was going to launch when i got scout report anyways, so yes i did lie but if i did not mail you it would of been sent either way
evil shadowz on 26.11. at 01:28
lol and you lied :( you launched your train. no more ok?
lambezz on 26.11. at 01:27
Hopefully you get better soon. It's flu season
Okay last attacks sent deal with them. I promise no more attacks sent from my account!
evil shadowz on 26.11. at 01:26
thank you i wont launch any nobles at you either until the specified time, appreciate it man, you are alot more honourable than the rest of your tribe. thanks again see you tommorow and i think you know when :p

Funny how you can lie to people but dont let them lie to you >< Why make a deal if you knew you would break it minutes later? I think some UNDERpants are rubbing off on you. At least I used to count on you being brutally honest.

Point being I don't need you guys making side deals with my sweet-hearted members. Send your nukes. Talk all the trash you want about me. But play a decent game.

DeletedUser

Yes no more attacks from me, can't make any promise about other Under players tho, i did forward reports i get from you to the tribe
Well i was going to launch when i got scout report anyways, so yes i did lie but if i did not mail you it would of been sent either way
evil shadowz on 26.11. at 01:28
lol and you lied :( you launched your train. no more ok?
Hopefully you get better soon. It's flu season
Okay last attacks sent deal with them. I promise no more attacks sent from my account!
evil shadowz on 26.11. at 01:26
thank you i wont launch any nobles at you either until the specified time, appreciate it man, you are alot more honourable than the rest of your tribe. thanks again see you tommorow and i think you know when :p

Funny how you can lie to people but dont let them lie to you >< Why make a deal if you knew you would break it minutes later? I think some UNDERpants are rubbing off on you. At least I used to count on you being brutally honest.

Point being I don't need you guys making side deals with my sweet-hearted members. Send your nukes. Talk all the trash you want about me. But play a decent game.

"Okay last attacks sent deal with them. I promise no more attacks sent from my account"!

I wrote this, and that was the train i was talking about. So technically speaking i never lied to Evil. I promised him " I promise no more attack sent from my account" And i did not send any more attacks

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: lambezz
Side 2:
Players: zeaho20

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,015
Side 2: 0
Difference: 97,015

chart
[/spoil]

I am sending nukes your way, come on Zeaho. You said you can noble villages from me whenever you can cause "You have more villages in the area"

K75 rankings
6 zeaho20 RAWKOR1,27 Mio. 144
7 lambezz UNDER 1,22 Mio. 125

You do not have much more villages then me now :D

DeletedUser

What is tragically unfair is I'm sitting people who are hitting you. So I cant even take advantage of your villas I cleared. Nor can I recap my losses. You think evil is just a 24 hour online super nerd? Ummm nope. But he and I together make one pretty sexy super nerd tbh. It's not my fault if you got inebriated and couldnt mount a decent defense.

And also, you've sent WAY more fakes than nukes lol. Psycho and Leather are clearing me for you. Kinda sad since we are so close in points(in k75). Also great job psycho!! I thought Attila and D4 were smoking crack when they said you were amazing. I've got some reports of some pretty terrible trains from you. Maybe your co-player needs some more teaching? Jim told me he rimmed her pretty efficiently on another world.

Ps. who calls me zeaho? I think weve talked enuf to know it's just z thanks.

DeletedUser

What is tragically unfair is I'm sitting people who are hitting you. So I cant even take advantage of your villas I cleared. Nor can I recap my losses. You think evil is just a 24 hour online super nerd? Ummm nope. But he and I together make one pretty sexy super nerd tbh. It's not my fault if you got inebriated and couldnt mount a decent defense.

Yea shit happens. I can not attack people in INC cause of sitting restrictions. It is what happens when you sit.

P.S If i am attacking you, what is the point of sitting Evil? Evil plays W57 with 3 co-players, can't they help him out in W44?

[spoil]Co played by:
Lushantha Udawatta and Stuart[/spoil]

^^^ Profile of the account apparntly Evil plays, at least what he told me

And also, you've sent WAY more fakes than nukes lol. Psycho and Leather are clearing me for you. Kinda sad since we are so close in points(in k75). Also great job psycho!! I thought Attila and D4 were smoking crack when they said you were amazing. I've got some reports of some pretty terrible trains from you. Maybe your co-player needs some more teaching? Jim told me he rimmed her pretty efficiently on another world.

My nukes are being sent towards Inc, i have more ODA against Inc then you have against Under. Use your nukes better. I use my K75 nukes for you. It seems to work tho, And i have not gotten any reports from Psycho or Leather. So i have no clue who they are hitting or where

As for a good defense. IT is not my fault noobs in Rawkor has tech levels at 1. I build up tech levels before troops. Been doing that ever seen i was 5 million. IT is the way i play, and will continue to play. Get all techs to level 10 then build troops

Maybe your co-player needs some more teaching? Jim told me he rimmed her pretty efficiently on another world.

Well my old co-player was Cathy, she has not been on this account for 5 months. Cause i kicked her off. And She plays with Miwok,Tai and AOA Hellfire, the second ranked account in W57. Been there from the start. Get your facts right! I am solo in this world ATM, and you have seen my trains. So not sure what your smoking here, but pass it over!

I thought Attila and D4 were smoking crack when they said you were amazing.

Well that is what they think. I think people are smoking crack when they say your "good" But when i am super active i am good, for the first year and a half of this world i played this game. I worshiped this game. Thankfully i am getting more of a RL. I also have the most nobles killed in this world. I may lose villages but still have killed 1400+ nobles

Ps. who calls me zeaho? I think weve talked enuf to know it's just z thanks.

Tell that too someone who cares, i sure the hell do not

It's not my fault if you got inebriated and couldnt mount a decent defense.

But to get back on this, your the one to talk. We all have our south defence up north against Inc! You probley have 100% of your troops

DeletedUser

Z, I really don't know what has got into you recently.

You seem to be doing an awful lot of trash talking at the moment but not backing it up with anything IG really.

Sure you're sitting a lot of people but that's not really an excuse, you could at least try and defend those villages in K75 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just trying to keep myself entertained :p Lamby is just an easy target (he's so emotional!). At 11 million ODD for the week I'd say I've killed a decent amount of troops. Letting them die on the front line didnt help me out at all. I'm trying a different tactic. Meh, might work, might not. The sad thing about lots of sits is I can't ask my tribe for help (Lamby you big fibber lol. "And i have not gotten any reports from Psycho or Leather" riiiigggghhhttt). I wouldn't let them help anyways. Whats the point of defending no walled villas? Plus I don't want them even one iota weakened.

ahem. Read please. That was directed at Psycho. Not you. You have never sent a crap train. And I know your playing on your own.

About evil. It's hard to find good people who want to be in a very one sided war. I think I've done a good job finding some brave, honest, and active people to help out here. It's a good thing I can flash people to convince them. I'm so bad ig I'm sure thats the ONLY reason RAWKOR is still around (LOLOLOLOLOLOL!)

DeletedUser

Also great job psycho!! I thought Attila and D4 were smoking crack when they said you were amazing. I've got some reports of some pretty terrible trains from you. Maybe your co-player needs some more teaching? Jim told me he rimmed her pretty efficiently on another world.

z, psyho has it in him to send great trains and time nukes beautifully

i've seen more attacks from him than you probably have i'm willing to bet :p

and yes, i've seen some bad trains as well as great ones :D
it just depends on whether he's sober or not is what i've been told ;)

does psycho have a co? didn't know he had one, but you seem to imply there that he does. never heard anything about his co... *thinks* or are you referring to lambezz having a co? *wonders*

DeletedUser

Interesting point that has been raised about trains. Sure being sober or drunk plays a huge part in this, but it also depends on who you are attacking, is there a need for the train to be perfect?

If I am attacking Dao for example I know that the train needs to be perfect as if there are troops around to split my train and it isn't perfect then it will almost certainly get split. The same can't be said for other players.....

DeletedUser

Z

Firstly, yes I have sent shoddy trains, as it is easier and I am lazy. wasnt a need to send decent ones against you as the shoddy ones were working. You will have noticed I assume that since you have been splitting them, my trains toward you have improved considerably.

Whatever I have been doing, the cluster I have been taking from you has been diminishing considerably. So something I am doing is working.

Secondly, who is this co-player of mine that got rimmed? News to me. I must be schitzophrenic! Could you tell me who she is as I need to contact her. She is doing a terrible job. I have never known her to log in.

DeletedUser

Ah True Story Attila! You are def worth sending perfect attacks at and I am def not lol. No arguments from me. We all aspire to be epic ninjas like you all. And after what I'm calling the "THANKSGIVING MASSACRE" (insert scary music here with a blood curdling scream) I do not have troops just laying around, also true story. Genius of you guys to start in when I was going to be offline the next 4 days basically. I did what I could with a little help from some super awesome peeps.

Psycho, I was told you had one. So I just assumed that was the reason. My bad then. Oh that whole cluster I stopped defending really and started breaking it down lol. You prolly noticed everything was in demo mode. I changed the names for you as well. Thought you'd enjoy the neighborhood more. I never sent a single support troop down there. An island in the storm not worth defending. Just annoyed with it ;)

Alas I'm being told to stop provoking you all. "well it certainly doesn't help that you annoy them. it is like hitting someone in the face and hope they aren't mad" LOL!! So I'm going to go back to radio silence z(at least till I can help it). Tho I did enjoy the witty banter..... erm.... the banter at least lol.

DeletedUser

hello you bunch of happy people :icon_razz:

zeaho20 how we going luv.... thought as much ;)
not that lemz, Psycho or the rest on w44 gives a shhhh! but i did not attack you to help them.

Why did i send them i hear you say? ...hmmmm dont know really FUN i guess? oh yea and its a long way for my k76/84 nukes to go if i want to send them at d4 and atilla ;)

2 of my favorite people ;)

steve how is you co doing ;)

DeletedUser

sleeping i think. or maybe dead? Havent had the pleasure to meet her yet. Hope she has big Boobs ;)