Who are the Top 5 Current players?

DeletedUser

I thought that whole paragraph was directed at me, i get it now. Apparntly Psycho has a co. How is she doing these days? lol

@Zeaho ( not Z) that is why your being attacked so heavily now, you come to the forums, better back it up in game!

D4alicious

hello you bunch of happy people :icon_razz:

zeaho20 how we going luv.... thought as much ;)
not that lemz, Psycho or the rest on w44 gives a shhhh! but i did not attack you to help them.

Why did i send them i hear you say? ...hmmmm dont know really FUN i guess? oh yea and its a long way for my k76/84 nukes to go if i want to send them at d4 and atilla ;)

2 of my favorite people ;)

steve how is you co doing ;)

We love you too

DeletedUser

lot of love in the room people ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Zeaho ( not Z) that is why your being attacked so heavily now, you come to the forums, better back it up in game!

Can I ask... Why (not Z)?

- - -

She's been standing mostly alone while under heavy attacks. How many of you, the big players have done that? Even without a sitter? Without loosing troops and villas?

- - -

Why bring this evil talks on here, talking each other down? I just don't get why people that play a game as enemies, need to try to trash talk the "enemy" in here. If trying to hurt someones feelings is making someone feel good, then clearly that person needs help. <- An OPINION!

Trust me when I tell you guys, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAIST IT ON BEING ANGRY OR MEAN TOWARDS SOMEONE... Enemy or not, it'll only take it's toll on you!

DeletedUser

Disa, it's not every enemy that the trash talking is aimed at though is it. I have a lot of time for opposition players (Dao, D4 to mention just 2) but I'm afraid that this is pretty much Z's own doing in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Disa, it's not every enemy that the trash talking is aimed at though is it.

Maybe not. I just don't think it is fair to trash talk anyone like this. No matter who is involved. Not picking favorites here.

Z seems to be the only one from Rawkor in here that is commenting in here, at least I've not seen anyone from her tribe backing her up.
Both Inc and Under have got some players on here that could back each other up.

DeletedUser

Yea other people in the tribe who are not under attack. It is not really our fault she does not get supported

DeletedUser

How darn sexy Canadians are :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So am I, and not sure but Elle is probley darn sexy as well. Damn Canadians and are good looks :p

NightWitch1

well you didn't see me yet ....

[spoil]
155qum8.jpg
[/spoil]

WHaHAHA

D4alicious

What would you like to talk about?

Who is farming instead of fighting the war?

Someone has been getting 2-300mill + plunders a day. And you don't get that by sending out your nukes...

DeletedUser

On the plus side, my new sig and avatar look nice.

Thanks nightwitch1 :)