Who are the Top 5 Current players?

NightWitch1

yw i had post then into your request as well :>)

waiting for the results .. mmaybe you should post some more into the rate the avatar and sig above post ...

rate avatar

DeletedUser

Let's turn back to ingame TW things :p

As Night said, feel free to discuss your signature in the appropriate thread.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: waterguy
Side 2:
Tribes: UNDER

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 7
Difference: 195

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,878,145
Side 2: 48,720
Difference: 1,829,425

chart

Yes but how many isolated villages did you noble from lambezz?and all the northern UNDER players

DeletedUser

He did noble alot of isolated villages from me, which took very little skill on the part of Miwok. But you know shit happens

D4alicious

Takes just as little amount of skill for you to stack them too.

Also probably took a little amount of skill to noble the isolated villages in the first place.

DeletedUser

@John & Lambezz. Gotta agree with D4. Villages being isolated are not an excuse for losing them. If you didn't have a plan to protect them, why did you noble there in the first place.

Also, on the whole, I think it's a bit atrocious that UNDER can make no impact attacking INC. I looked at the map, and it was immediately apparent that INC are in a horrible position geographically, especially in the west. It's a Credit to those players for going strong. But still, one would expect UNDER to perform better after so much time has passed in the war (plenty of time to get organized). Looking at the huge backline that UNDER has, even a simple nuke hurling campaign should provide results. I don't get it? How come UNDER can make no headway against those Western accounts?

DeletedUser

Takes just as little amount of skill for you to stack them too.

Also probably took a little amount of skill to noble the isolated villages in the first place.

I know, i still think Miwok is a good player. Did i not defend him when T Bone was saying Waterguy has not earned his place? So really not trying to start an argument

DeletedUser

Skill Dosnt matter good player is irrevelent, location Dosnt matter, he had villa's I wanted then, I took them, tis the nature of the game, might be easy to take might be hard, but only point is too take them regardless

DeletedUser

Skill Dosnt matter good player is irrevelent, location Dosnt matter, he had villa's I wanted then, I took them, tis the nature of the game, might be easy to take might be hard, but only point is too take them regardless

here here.

Also, on the whole, I think it's a bit atrocious that UNDER can make no impact attacking INC. I looked at the map, and it was immediately apparent that INC are in a horrible position geographically, especially in the west. It's a Credit to those players for going strong. But still, one would expect UNDER to perform better after so much time has passed in the war (plenty of time to get organized). Looking at the huge backline that UNDER has, even a simple nuke hurling campaign should provide results. I don't get it? How come UNDER can make no headway against those Western accounts?

Anyone?

DeletedUser

@John & Lambezz. Gotta agree with D4. Villages being isolated are not an excuse for losing them. If you didn't have a plan to protect them, why did you noble there in the first place.

why atrocious? T bone himself said that they are content to outgrow INC and that they will win the world by out nobling us, NOT by nobling us! :p

yes, it is atrocious and no fun at all!!!!

DeletedUser

why atrocious? T bone himself said that they are content to outgrow INC and that they will win the world by out nobling us, NOT by nobling us! :p

yes, it is atrocious and no fun at all!!!!

I said "a bit atrocious". :p The reason being that UNDER had this huge backline. reserve of vills to draw troops from. If you looked at the western side of the world, it was all just Under and 3 INC accounts. I can't believe that with that much of an advantage over surrounded accounts, Under couldn't just overwhelm them.

If you nuke enough and fake enough, then players are bound to fall by simple attrition or exhaustion. Only a well supported (both sitting & lots of troops) is really defensible in the long run against constant hammering. The only reason I can envision this not happening (against not 1 but 3 accounts) is that not enough ppl from Under were attacking at the same time, as otherwise INC in the west were simply not in a position to defend so effectively no matter how good they were.

DeletedUser

Well then you have your answer. We (or more to the point the Western folks) were that good, and they (being Under) were that lazy.

(not all of them mind you, as there are definitely members in Under who "took the fight" to us...just, it appears, not enough to gain that Western land)

DeletedUser

why dont you stop posting , and go away quitter ?

last time you been talking you seemed very bored of this world. go do something interesting with your life.

DeletedUser

why dont you stop posting , and go away quitter ?

last time you been talking you seemed very bored of this world. go do something interesting with your life.

Don't you have some 7 yr olds that you need to train or something? When you have something interesting to say, then bother me.

DeletedUser

i'm on dominic17 acc. if thats enough. if not then i'm sareh and i love ice creams....

Don't you have some 7 yr olds that you need to train or something? When you have something interesting to say, then bother me.

you need something interesting? http://interesting.com

here is the land of boredom.

Last edited by a moderator: