Who are we? / About us W6 Discussion

DeletedUser

Kiss And Lov
(Mistress Kitty Cat)

I Believe i remember you, it was sooo long ago :| Mistress Kitty Cat was my Fav from SOUL's <3 I cant remember SOUL original leaders name, but he was great, i was sad when he left:(

Reading Kiss and Lov post brought back a few memories, and im bored so might as well do this :)

Account Name(s): twigy, i rejoined like 2 more times, but cant remember those account names
Tribe(s): SPTS, SPAM
World 6 History: I joined this world because of Calmir and it turned out to be my first world that i actually did decent enough in -It was all luck. I started off down in K16 and i soon Joined SPTS, a tribe with Spartan in its name, but back than it was cool to be assoicated with Spartans :icon_cool: I thought so anyway.

I Posted/Spammed on our tribe forums enough that eventually Howley(SPTS leader) made me baron/diplomat, along with Soul Breaker, Dailen1 and Arko i think. I was a pretty bad leader, I loved seeing when people turned inactive so i could claim some of their villages and then post the rest on the forums for other players, i was also very rash and quick to make decisons without thinking, but hey, i was only 14 :O
We had a sister tribe, that being SPTS2, they had control over k6, overall they were a great tribe, easily more aggresive than us.

As mentioned by Kiss and Lov, we were at war with SOUL. During that war SPTS2 along with our biggest and probably best player at the time, Arko, did most of the attacking from our side against SOUL. Beforhand i believe i tried to get SOUL to merge with us, well at least i think i tried, anyway that didnt happen at all.

Im sure i missed a couple of wars but i cant really remember, i think we had a few ops to take some villages in k36. Also i remember when i took a coule of villages of a semper player who then joined STONED and i thought i was coolest person alive, but Arko(He was a machine) cleared those villages so i still sucked..

After SOUL we mainly just started nobling on the edges of the map, trying to secure some land seeings as we were surrounded by HIRE and HIRE-S, so we aimed to noble in k5/7/8/9 etc
Cant reallly remember what happened after that, i think SPTS merged with HIRE-S to form Bored/SPAM, and then i quit for awhile.

SPTS was easily one of the most funnest tribes that iv ever been in!!! Met some great people, said bye to great people that quit, in the end had a great time in that tribe!! :)

Favorite animal: Cheetah
Favorite beer: Ewwww :| JD <3
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Mango juice
Hobbies: Reading, Hockey.

Favorite music: umm
Favorite movie / series: Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could not live without: Tacos <3
I don't like: People with no common sense.

Favorite quote: "Baseball is very big with my people. Its the only time we can get to shake a bat at a white man without starting a riot" -Dick Gregory
Picture:

King Matt II

Account Name(s): King Matt II
Tribe(s): CHE!!! > RIM > RMC (HIRE at some point too but I forgot)
World 6 History:

My history is boring. :p I started on the rim in some nooby tribe and eventually was approached by Jelmerkroezen, who asked BH to invite me to CHE!!!. Of course I jumped at the chance, and from there I learnt how to play, slowly growing and sitting front line accounts to get experience on that side of things.

After CHE!!! disbanded, I moved onto RIM with BH's recommendation, where I fit in nicely. I ended up in the council, also occasionally helping out in N/A. During this time I helped out with a sit on the Shevar op too. And then when all that went sour I ended up joining MMI until that renamed to RMC (my suggestion :p) and then I slowly went inactive, occasionally coming back to activeness (my one man war against Lodds, and my one man war against I think it was RMC, while I was in IKEA. :D)

Favorite animal: Elephant
Favorite beer: Heineken
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Diet coke
Hobbies: Football, pool, snooker, tw. :d

Favorite music: I don't have a favourite genre but I'm loving Blackmill atm. :3
Favorite movie / series: Uhh, tough one. I'ma go with Shawshank Redemption.
I could not live without: Diet coke.
I don't like: Stuff.

Favorite quote: I can't think of one right now.
Picture: Maybe later. :p

DeletedUser

I Believe i remember you, it was sooo long ago :| Mistress Kitty Cat was my Fav from SOUL's <3

I remember you too! :) I don't think we ever personally clashed though. And Cat is an awesome person! ;)

I Posted/Spammed on our tribe forums enough that eventually Howley(SPTS leader) made me baron/diplomat, along with Soul Breaker, Dailen1 and Arko i think.

I lost a few villages to Soul Breaker. I always thought his name was ironic, seeing as he was breaking SOUL ;) Nice guy, I believe he was one of the players that offered me a spot in SPTS/SPTS2. Arko was a beast indeed, I was glad I didn't have to deal with him myself - though I did receive some fakes, nukes and trains from him when the war started - but not after that I believe. But since he was at that time one of the few attackers, I just stacked my villages and killed them.

DeletedUser9021

@ Cal: yes, I am Dutch

Tl;dr - Played, stuff happened, deleted with STACHE. Came back for a little while, quit. And happened to meet a bunch of eclectic noobs.
^^ don't you mean electric?

After CHE!!! disbanded, I moved onto RIM with BH's recommendation, where I fit in nicely. I ended up in the council, also occasionally helping out in N/A. During this time I helped out with a sit on the Shevar op too. And then when all that went sour I ended up joining MMI until that renamed to RMC (my suggestion :p) (...)

<3 Matt!
But that's not actually the order of events ;) phase 1: RIM --> died to O~SIN onslaught. Phase 2: MMI born out of gaggzy's initiative. Phase 3: MMI turns into RMC. Phase 4: RMC frags Shevar. Phase 5: RMC, FEAR and HIRE take down O~SIN.

I have not kept up with events after that. Now that the world is coming to an end, it would be good to know who is still around. Otto, horica? Jaywalker, maybe?

DeletedUser

I am on once in a while Hench. lol

Heard that u are "reborning in w60.......:D

take care Indiana Jones........... lol

My best to all.

DeletedUser

Wow, I know no one will most likely remember me as I only amounted to about 300k points here but it was honestly one of the coolest gaming experiences i've had.

Joined Diamondback and rose to an officer. Went to war with some SIN tribe and D.E.

Became a spy and joined D.E. midwar and got caught. Went back to Diamondback and tried to get points but it was always a constnat battle on the border. Very intense. I loved every second of it.

BTW I was up in K14 :)

mattcurr

anyone remember little old me!

This is where i got addicted to tw, mainly because of the interesting forum. Debating with henchman, and pervis, I must say that I have not seen such lively, yet respectful debates since those times.

DeletedUser

Surprising really, when you consider Pervie's proclivity towards insulting people. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9021

anyone remember little old me!

This is where i got addicted to tw, mainly because of the interesting forum. Debating with henchman, and pervis, I must say that I have not seen such lively, yet respectful debates since those times.

<3

And we were fortunate to also have some very good early players along -- your timing was feared by all of RMC.

DeletedUser

Nice, a remember the old farts thread :)

Account Name(s): Cazac
Tribe(s): AoNA,*OrD*, W00t N, ~Or.D~,
World 6 History: Joined AoN academy, they left us to rot so we reformed as *Or.D* with a lot of old blokes such as Zev, OWA, Murdocku, virjimmie and others, we were coopted by STONED and joined them in W00t N, lost the war with CHE, HIRE and allies so we reformed into ~Or.D~ with me as one of the leaders. We went to second place and I guess most of us know the rest. Bottom line, the tribe's still standing till the end day. I guess that's pretty cool, unfortunately/or fortunately time and job prevented me from becoming a true addict and staying until the end. However much i played was long enough I guess.

Favorite animal: dolphin (and no i'm not gay, if anyone cares i can explain why :D)
Favorite beer: Pilsner Urquell, Zagorka, Beck's, Carlsberg
Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Pepsi
Hobbies: football, traveling, fishing, Texas Hold'em, video games

Favorite music: Heavy/Power Metal
Favorite movie / series: Shawshank Redemption, Seven/ House MD, A Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire
I could not live without: Rock music and my collection of good books
I don't like: 24 hour days (they should have 48 hours)

Favorite quote: If curling was an olympic sport, then oral sex should be an olympic sport because it's harder than curling, and if you're good at it, then you really deserve a medal
Picture: you can find me on facebook under my real name, you can get all the pictures you want