Who are you???

jesseiam2

In my talks with many of the players in the tribes, I find it very interesting what all the people do when they are not playing TWs. So feel FREE to share what your occupation is outside of TW. Are you a student? Are you an astronaut? Are you president of the hair club for men? What do you do?

I am a manager for a company that works with businesses to help them show up in places like Google, Yahoo, Bing, ect.

How about you?

DeletedUser

I am a regional Technical Trainer For Time Warner Cable. I train the installation, Service and Maintenance technicians that service the cable system

DeletedUser

I am a Psychiatrist. But currently working in the role of a senior mental health nurse, which means lots of one on one and home visits. gives me the chance to actually be more connected with my patients

DeletedUser66088

Bar supervisor/college student, studying business management, nothing special but hey its something.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i m a high school student..who was born intelligent but ruined by education system,. :icon_cry:

born-intelligent-wallpaper.jpg

Jonu36

I'm still at school but i have been a teen model for some magazine once if that counts?

DeletedUser66088

*Running*, but which way should i be running?! W32 or W30? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm a full time student, currently studying criminal justice. So be warned I may be the future cop to arrest you. MMMMMMMUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHAAAA, sorry that dang evil frog in my throat again,

DeletedUser

I'm a full time student, currently studying criminal justice. So be warned I may be the future cop to arrest you. MMMMMMMUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHAAAA, sorry that dang evil frog in my throat again,

Finished my degree in Law and looking for a training contract with a firm now, so I will be the one to get you off after he arrests you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Finished my degree in Law and looking for a training contract with a firm now, so I will be the one to get you off after he arrests you :icon_wink:

Those dang lawyer, but you do need somebody defending you guess

DeletedUser

quality control for a subcontractor of mercedes. (i make sure your vehicles dont end up like toyota's right now. :p)

DeletedUser74857

Play nice Josh. Toyota's mistake has actually made them money. Everyone's going out and buying a cheap, broken Toyota with a free fix. It's just like a sale

DeletedUser

I'm a student that some owning a small business just like networking...

DeletedUser

I'm a full time student part time rockstar. I play in a band, and school gets put to the side. but it's alright. my ICT GCSE is just becoming a pain as i get too far ahead in it but i get to go on TW in the lessons so it's all good.