Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

my name is cody

and i am.. **sigh** a tr tr tribal wars addict.

i started playing tribal wars when my parents split up and need a vice to keep my mind off of it, and it just got worse,

i started slipping in school marks. getting in trouble in class for playing it on my phone.

my friends all started to think i was crazy because its all i cared about.

then things took a turn for the worse, i started robbing people for money to by prem points.

even started street walking and now i dont even have the time to go out side to rob people, so i do live webcam sexchats for money all while nobling villages.

i know i have a problem, but i couldnt imagine living life any other way

if you tried to take my computer i would probly kill you. fair warning.

Give it up, there are better ways to deal with life...like crack or heroin. :icon_idea::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I'm a tribal wars addict, and I'm about to become your local forum troll, trying to boost his post count.

That is all.

DeletedUser

my name is cody

and i am.. **sigh** a tr tr tribal wars addict.

i started playing tribal wars when my parents split up and need a vice to keep my mind off of it, and it just got worse,

i started slipping in school marks. getting in trouble in class for playing it on my phone.

my friends all started to think i was crazy because its all i cared about.

then things took a turn for the worse, i started robbing people for money to by prem points.

even started street walking and now i dont even have the time to go out side to rob people, so i do live webcam sexchats for money all while nobling villages.

i know i have a problem, but i couldnt imagine living life any other way

if you tried to take my computer i would probly kill you. fair warning.

You sound like a young me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Give it up, there are better ways to deal with life...like crack or heroin. :icon_idea::icon_idea:

Guys, crack and heroin are for losers. Meth is for winners.

Also, I'm BiPolar Bear, and Gaspar. If you know either of us, feel free to send a mail.

Most recently played in Jungle, uk3.

DeletedUser

I'm a returning addict, I managed to give it up a year or so ago but got back on it recently. :icon_cry:

On a more serious note...

I really only joined this world to see how the army camps are, but have made a fairly decent tribe and am enjoying the lack of army camps. I'm hoping to get quite big on this world, but Tbh it probably won't happen.

DeletedUser

Hi guys...

Im a noobie hear. Never heard of this game until two days ago. I am from America but live in Germany (i love deutschland =)) and I am bored but i like games that have a command & conquer theme. I have only 1/4 knowledge of wth i am doing so if anybody want to be friends , want me to become part of there tribe or mine let me know. I like games but motorcycle riding is my passion. i am 39 years young. Have a g8t day (or evening if this is the case).:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Since now :icon_cool: The mods gave into my sexyness, and now I'm an elder mod in disguise.

Oh okay...I'll as soon as believe that as when GooglyEyes gets moderator. I was thinking of running a thread... Vote GooglyEyes For Mod... or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.