Who are you?

DeletedUser31

yea but hey who alls in a tribe...wanna join mine...tag DBD

DeletedUser

i'm thepordage ;)
from autralia 26 and i commend anyone trying to improve their language skills,

i've learnt french and japanese (not german unfortunately) so if anyone wants to hit me with some i'm all ears.

and any germans /half blood 1/4 blood whatevers that want to improve english feel free to ask me too, i've some time teaching english and will make my best effort to answer your wuestions.

p.s. i speak english better than i type ;) so don't break my balls on typo's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Tom, 25, Leicester, UK happy

Theres a lot of Toms here happy All good!

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Josh, 21 year old senior in college, and member of the national guard. I live in Oswego, NY. Its a small city about 6 hours north west of NYC. 45 mins north west of syracuse, right on lake ontario. Snow belt country :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62

hi my name is junsu. i'm from korea. i'm 16 years old. and i'm boy

DeletedUser

hey my names Paul im 11 and i come from Scotland! :swordsman:

DeletedUser

I'm James, 19, currently studying history at Durham University. When I'm not here, I live in Salisbury (UK).

DeletedUser68

thepordage said:
i'm thepordage ;)
from autralia 26 and i commend anyone trying to improve their language skills,

i've learnt french and japanese (not german unfortunately) so if anyone wants to hit me with some i'm all ears.

and any germans /half blood 1/4 blood whatevers that want to improve english feel free to ask me too, i've some time teaching english and will make my best effort to answer your wuestions.

p.s. i speak english better than i type ;) so don't break my balls on typo's

warum sprechst du kein deutsch aber sprechst du wel frenc?
pourquoi tu ne parler pas allemande?

is this good french?

DeletedUser68

ok i have french german dutch and english at scholl:icon_sad:

DeletedUser74

Hey my names buddah and im 13. Both my parents were born in Mexico......thats pretty much it..lol...

DeletedUser79

My name is Zach and I am from Arkansas in the Southern part of USA. Please don't think I'm stupid because of the stereotype of the "hillbilly" or the "redneck". (if you know what I'm talking about) I'm 15 and I'll turn 16 in 2 months and 3 days :) I love to meet new people, and I'm very talkative :icon_wink: I love to play games, kuz theres nothing else to do in the town I live in...so I have to have something to take my mind off the boredom :icon_razz: For some unknown reason I love history and religions...so every once in a while I'll say something against religion, and then I'll say something for religion....I'm a very random person so watch out...And that me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Im Robert Baker from England, but born in South Africa and I am sixth-form college student.