Who Can Wreck The Most Tribes?

DeletedUser

Record it Here, every new World has this post, no reason why we should be different. :p

DeletedUser

Meh, these threads are normally full of n00b tribes getting sweet talked into giving duke privileges, and then being demoted.

Let the games commence ^^

Super fast

Meh, these threads are normally full of n00b tribes getting sweet talked into giving duke privileges, and then being demoted.

Let the games commence ^^

I Call the tribes with Death, Killers and Angel in there names

DeletedUser

The dismissing of tribes simply should be stopped, it's an immature tactic and proves nothing but your ability to chat up dukes.

Super fast

The dismissing of tribes simply should be stopped, it's an immature tactic and proves nothing but your ability to chat up dukes.

Lol I never dismiss the tribes i just see if i can "Chat" my way up to Duke privs

Nipple McTittyface

too bad POINTS wont be warring any1...we are pointwhores..

DeletedUser

There will be some wars but not any big big ones i think right now anyways

DeletedUser

Actually it proves your pretty persuasive...or the leaders very stupid. They would make a good diplomat for your tribe, if they don't destroy it. It tells you which players/leaders are complete idiots as well.

Its like farming its one of the key elements to a new world. Mass recruitment=coalition of farms, Dismissing of tribes=pretty interesting

DeletedUser

lots off ppl from w20 came here

uuuggghh. mattusk is on this world