Who do I think I am?

DeletedUser78416

Ok friends, neighbors and antagonists alike:

There have been a few threads about the recent situations, all locked. Lets have a nice clean, non flaming discussion. I'm sure some folks want to say some things and I'm sure some folks want to know some things.

So, lets not get into any name calling. Just a nice open discussion. I get the feeling some want an explanation.

Anybody have anything they want to say?

Have anything you want to know?

Just remember there are two sides to every story, then theres the truth.

I also have a few things I'd maybe like to say to some people...but I'll see where this goes first.

MichielK

At the risk of actually starting a relevant discussion:

Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, *MK*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 13
Difference: 148

chart

How long does Plight expect this slide to continue? Can Gammy even be contained considering his location?

DeletedUser

Conveniently left out Sunny v Gammy on that MK...

Gammy - i think u will find that everyones beyond even speaking to u dude. Say what u like its gonna get ignored... Noone trusts a word u say now so theres no point speaking to u.

gl ingame

DeletedUser78416

Gammy - i think u will find that everyones beyond even speaking to u dude. Say what u like its gonna get ignored... Noone trusts a word u say now so theres no point speaking to u.

gl ingame

Speak for yourself :icon_wink:

Your stats probably weren't included because they are irrelevant.

DeletedUser78416

So, I'll open the lines:

Whats with the village name 'Gammy you coward'...

Shouldn't it be 'Gammy you brave devil you'

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

gl ingame

C² vs. Plight

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 37
Difference: 212

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,331,587
Side 2: 374,568
Difference: 1,957,019

chart
[/spoil]

C² vs. Plight/Sunny

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, Sunny

Total conquers:

Side 1: 588
Side 2: 573
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 42
Difference: 207

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,021,225
Side 2: 4,572,732
Difference: 448,493

chart

Side 1: 2,331,587
Side 2: 423,346
Difference: 1,908,241

chart
[/spoil]

But if we're going to include Sunny, let's include *MK* too.

C² vs. Plight/Sunny/*MK*

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, Sunny, *MK*

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 42
Difference: 296

chart

Side 1: 3,181,747
Side 2: 423,346
Difference: 2,758,401

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah, that didn't help your case much :).

DeletedUser

Gammy its not that brave..it was backlines and you know that

DeletedUser58923

backlines or not, in war people should be prepared for any possibility. villages taken from the enemy are villages taken from the enemy, regardless if they are backline villages, tiny barbs, or fully built nuke machines. if the same thing was attempted on us, you would not be seeing the same thing happen to us, as you are from plight. We are more organized and our leaders are more prepared for any possibility, as plight should have been.

as for you gammy...their names should be 'Gammy The Spammer'...dayum

MichielK

His ODA grew from 29 to 39 million since he joined C², moving him from 45th to 25th in W16 in the ODA rankings. Claiming these were easy pickings is a bit silly considering the evidence to the contrary is published on TW Stats.

Besides, it's not as if Gammy stealthily snuck in there while you were sleeping. He's been there for about a year while being in his own tribe. During that year, it was clear to see from the tone in his public forum posts that he was becoming gradually more unhappy with first LSHRV and then Plight.

Are you really trying to claim that nobody around him saw the need to keep some defense at home? Why on earth not?

DeletedUser

Are you really trying to claim that nobody around him saw the need to keep some defense at home? Why on earth not?

They did. But they didn't just keep defense around Gammy at home, which is why they're losing the war :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Recruiting in the backlines...hmm...now why does that seem familiar? Oh wait! Didn't you guys try doing that with a tribe of players in our backfield?

DeletedUser78416

...as the plane flies directly over your head...

Brave as in I am 95% completely surrounded. Losing vills was always expected, but actually, I thought I would be losing way more than this at this point.

monsterbro

There one thing i would like to know

What the point of sending 1000 rams

Attacker: The gammy 1
Origin: Vicissitudes Of Vengeance (832|834) K88

Quantity: 0 0 5075 0 2500 0 1000 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5075 0 2500 0 1000 0 0

and you didn't even destroy the whole wall

DeletedUser78416

Really?

I thought Ende was the last bonafide noob on this world...guess I was wrong.

Um, well, see...there are these things called walls that rams knock down. When a player has several D behind those walls, you often need more than 1000 rams to knock it all the way down. See, also, these things we call 'troops' they have defensive ratings, coupled with the walls added defensive power, you won't always knock the wall down in one shot.

See, if I had more of those in the area, the wall would be gone, then one would have timed in some standard nukes to work on the troops left with the walls down. You see, when the walls are down, you kill more troops.

The better question is, why do you have a report from Ende? An even better question is who cares? It's one wall buster...drama queen much? :icon_rolleyes:

You only get to post reports when they are like this:

http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/5ceabf075359ad08be224f120b624eb2

DeletedUser

Really?

Um, well, see...there are these things called walls that rams knock down. When a player has several D behind those walls, you often need more than 1000 rams to knock it all the way down. See, also, these things we call 'troops' they have defensive ratings, coupled with the walls added defensive power, you won't always knock the wall down in one shot.

See, if I had more of those in the area, the wall would be gone, then one would have timed in some standard nukes to work on the troops left with the walls down. You see, when the walls are down, you kill more troops.

The better question is, why do you have a report from Ende? An even better question is who cares? It's one wall buster...drama queen much? :icon_rolleyes:

If you knew as much as you thought you knew about this game, you'd realise that this is a piss poor wall breaker and your argument is about as poor as your argument last year about how crap backtiming is. Shame it still seems to work against you...

monsterbro

Really?

What kind of question is that you think ende just doesn't show anyone his reports?

MichielK

So you're arguing he should have sent more? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

If you knew as much as you thought you knew about this game, you'd realise that this is a piss poor wall breaker and your argument is about as poor as your argument last year about how crap backtiming is. Shame it still seems to work against you...

No, as a matter of fact, weren't you the one who said, in regards to when adam had that single vill in k57 I believe that was super stacked, that is was best to send RAMLESS nukes to kill troops first, then break down the walls once there are less troops? Yeah, thought so noob. :lol:

Your way took about 100+ nukes, my way, with these wall busters, took around 65 total nukes, to completely clear the vill, all things being equal 0 luck. Then, after I showed you the break down from the simulator, you were like...um, oh, well, hmmm...um...I thought it...umm, well, i guess...umm...:lol:

So, what exactly is a good wall buster, if you don't mind me asking...one that shares balance between offensive power and wall breaking ability. Tell me, cuz inquiring minds want to know. My wall busters are versatile and not just solely for one purpose.

And alexhol...dude, learn to read sarcasm. The incomings were mistagged and when we realized what they were we bolstered your egos, apparently very well, and played it off like they were fakes...let me see what else I can come up with, since taking 1 vill is apparently an exceptional feat to you. :lol:

And I don't recall any backtimings sent my way...but then again, no one is really paying you much attention, sorry for that..you just aren't high up on the importance list right now. The vills you take from me...isolated vills at that, will be back in our hands soon enough...so it is I who will be :lol: last.

:icon_cool: