Who do I think I am?

DeletedUser58923

lulz were bullies for defending tribemates. sounds like plight doesnt want to be like that and not defend their tribemates. explains a lot

monsterbro

about time the gf/bf team shows up to party what took you guys so long

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you're proud about not losing many villages because you were stats. Does that make you feel great?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Players: steveuk82

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 12
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,331,788
Side 2: 115,893
Difference: 1,215,895

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah, you're far better than Gammy:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 80
Difference: 187

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,431,354
Side 2: 811,614
Difference: 1,619,740

chart
[/spoil]

He's taken more villages from your tribe than you've managed to lose, at least you should be proud of that :icon_rolleyes:.

Wait, arent they stats for all of my villages forever? Didnt i specifically talk about the K35 op. Didnt i say dont bother putting up stats unless they are about what i was talking about. And you say i need to read what others say before replying. Sheesh.

DeletedUser

lulz were bullies for defending tribemates. sounds like plight doesnt want to be like that and not defend their tribemates. explains a lot

explains alot about what pray tell?

i might if i sober up enough to give a rats bum about a random argument on the webbernet :icon_cool:

DeletedUser58923

ambers my fiance, why wouldnt i agree? or have i ever denied it?

DeletedUser58923

explains alot about what pray tell?

i might if i sober up enough to give a rats bum about a random argument on the webbernet :icon_cool:

the fact that im finding villages on the frontline with 0 support, which means tribemates arent defendin another :lol:

i was insinuating what one person implied into another aspect of the game, should have made that more clear, my apologies

DeletedUser

the fact that im finding villages on the frontline with 0 support, which means tribemates arent defendin another :lol:

i was insinuating what one person implied into another aspect of the game, should have made that more clear, my apologies

our scientists have discovered that theres an extra row of K's to the east filled with weird aliens.... so we've stacked the whole border as they are clearly more of a threat :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

our scientists have discovered that theres an extra row of K's to the east filled with weird aliens.... so we've stacked the whole border as they are clearly more of a threat :icon_razz:

This is clearly a huge threat, we have been stacking against them as well.

DeletedUser

On your east border too? No wonder we can't get through. Wait. Are we the aliens? *shakes fist and mumbles under breath* they found out our secret haza!

DeletedUser

On your east border too? No wonder we can't get through. Wait. Are we the aliens? *shakes fist and mumbles under breath* they found out our secret haza!

yea i came 7000 light years for some single malt scotch without being caught until now....

and i would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that pesky dog. damn scooby doo to hell

DeletedUser78416

:lol:

This is what happens when big mouths actually follow their own advice, :lol:

http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/71f9a572eddca858d715e049bb0cebf3

Sure I've lost a nuke or two from failing to dodge, will miss one or two every once in a while, and sure I have been catted by CBK...but the difference is I still would have my troops left for potential supporting/sniping.

:lol:

Taking advice from a noob, is along the same lines as trying to polish a turd. At the end of the day, it's still a turd! :lol:

DeletedUser

Wait, arent they stats for all of my villages forever? Didnt i specifically talk about the K35 op. Didnt i say dont bother putting up stats unless they are about what i was talking about. And you say i need to read what others say before replying. Sheesh.

Yes, you spoke specifically about K35. But since when do I have to use the same constraints as you? I'm telling you not to get too big an ego over one op on K35 that didn't result in many losses...it's not something to be proud of, and then I cited your previous stats as a reason for you not to be proud of it.

Maybe it's you who's failing to read what I'm saying? You probably saw that it said "Forever", and decided to jump all over it, because you saw how embarrassing it was. Do better next time, it's not worth having to explain myself twice.

MichielK

You mean W17? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You mean W17? :icon_surprised:

i do indeed.... we hear rumours of Tao, 13TH and [BA] working together to invade quite often! and i'm scared of another gangbang... that big bucket of lube i had was used up 18 months ago on ad inf and PNX :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You could use mine. But its moldy so if you drink it you would probably die. And i know how much you like to drink...

DeletedUser

So to rebutt your statement of neither is right, wall busters are always right on a stacked vill. The other way is just plain stupid on a super stacked vill.

As I said, rams are confusing. You don't need 1000 rams to get the maximum wall bonus negation when it doesn't visibly lower, 219 will do just nicely and the extra pop space for troops will kill a good bit more defenders than a 1000 ram nuke. Not saying there isn't a place for ram heavy nukes though.

At the rate Plight are losing villages though I really doubt this is relevant!

shveik

1) Not calling him a noob because he doesn't understand rams, calling him a noob because he is a noob. Simple as that. I got called a noob when I was a noob...and that was just last week. (Im a fast learner)

Calling a noob because he is noob :icon_cry: ...
And what you are after declaring that you were noob before a week?
You are Pro, Elite or ?

2) The wall, on that particular hit went from 18 to 11, if memory serves me correct, I have the report in my archives somewhere. He just didn't show that part. And if it were a 100k/100k stack, the first 10 or whatever wall busters, probably won't lower the wall visibly. Have you been hanging out with monsterbro? idiocy is contagious you know.

Probably, IF, Visibly :icon_confused:
There have many variation - since you are not "noob" anymore !!! Right ?
But there still had a chance to make some things more "visibly" and prevent these variation since you are fast learner !!!

P.S. And yeah I'm Idiot ... Sometimes is easy to talk about others but usually the coin had 2 sides - it's true maybe?!?!