Who Do you Believe will be on top at the end?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

King Matt II

5. WHATEVER
The same tribe that fought aganist Why?? in world 84 for some time
For the most part are very skilled players
Have proven they can hold their own for some time in battles that they have really shouldn't be able to hold their own in
Looking forward to good things from this tribe

Hehe, this will be a fun world if it's anything like last time I played against WET. :D

atmospherecf

My personal thoughts on the only mentionable tribes thus far. Feel free to agree or disagree, feedback is always welcomed. This is a small list as there is not many things to base an analysis off yet. No particular order

5. WHATEVER
The same tribe that fought aganist Why?? in world 84 for some time
For the most part are very skilled players
Have proven they can hold their own for some time in battles that they have really shouldn't be able to hold their own in Looking forward to good things from this tribe

WET will do just fine :)

DeletedUser

I liked wet but i reckon if they ever war MORS they will get ripped to shreds

DeletedUser

yeh who knows whats going on in this world there are good players and premades all over the place

Official prediction Sllence Allys the world and turtles up

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

We plan to make an alliance with CANDY, PD, Smurfs, WET, -SC- and LL. We're then going to take on Mayhem to show them was true power is.

Then I dunno... I guess we'll all merge and force end-game by September?

DeletedUser

We are super ninjas, masters of the ancient art of Ninjutsu.

+11 ^_^

The Hidden Villages and Tribes will be the one to end up on Top of this world ^^

Prelude to the TW Sequel of NINJA! Saga Chronicles ^^ (Not yet edited, just a teaser =)
[spoil]
ProGamer2010’s TW In-Game Stories
Chapter 3: The Rift War

After staring for a while on Selene’s fortress to the south, ProGamer2010 calls for a meeting for his Shinobi Captains in the Hokage Office.

“Assemble the Army! Prepare our defenses, Selene would come soon” and all the Shinobi Captains answered “Understood Hokage”. After the Captains went out of his office, A figure came out from underneath the floor, like passing through wall, and address him with a hollow voice “Obito is waiting for you in world 84 Itachi…” and ProGamer2010 replied “I am the Hokage of this world, you address me as such Zetsu…”

ktg97 has no facial expression, his face is mixed in two. White and Black “Really? Have you come to love your Title as Hokage so much that you forget you are an AKATSUKI and you have your mission?” ktg97 has fully came out from underneath the floor and is standing before ProGamer2010. His wearing a Dark Cloak, integrated with red clouds all over and hood down.

“I’m aware of my mission Zetsu, you don’t have to remind me. Some Tribal Lords with great skills are in this world too. I’ll have to fake my death here and leave a clone and will follow you to world 84 soon ktg97…” ProGamer2010 said as he looked into the window of his office and to NINJA! Villages outside.

“You cannot save everyone Itachi, they have to be sacrificed for our Mission. Peace of all comes with great sacrifices… and only you can do that, since after all, you are Itachi Uchiha! Who killed his friends, family and entire clan, except for your little brother, that I do not understand Itachi….” ktg97 replied as he began to sink again to the floor as it ripples like water and his voice slowly fading away…

A captain of the Shinobi suddenly appeared, “Hokage! We are under attack!” at the same time ProGamer2010 saw troops incoming from overlooking at his window “Demned that Selene! I knew he would be back!” and before he could finished, he saw Shinobi troops pulling away from his village and turned to Sinyorcan “What’s the meaning of this? Captain?”

“I’m sorry Hokage, but our homes are being attacked as well! Most of the captains went on their own villages to defend it!” Sinyorcan Replied at the same time Zeona abd Baisti Complete appeared. “Fools! The Target is me! Those troops en-route to their villages are clones!” And suddenly someone spoke in his mind ~This is an opportunity to fake your death Itachi, you are needed in our council at once to open the rift between worlds – Nagato via Deva Pain Yahiko~ “It’s okay, take your Shinobi’s and defend your homes, I can handle Selene alone…”

Both Zeona and Baisti Complete disagreed “No Hokage! As Anbu Captains, we have pledge our life to protecting you!”

“As much as I appreciate your dedication Zeona and Baisti Complete, I have to disagree, You need your troops back at home as I surmised, you are Targets as well, most you Zeona…”

Baisti Complete replied “Well, if that is the case, we will return home with our Troops and leave a few Shinobi’s to defend your village” and both Sinyorcan and Zeona agreed and they disappeared.

To be Continued…

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: