Who Do you Believe will be on top at the end?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My projection? I never make it to the endgame, but I imagine it might be you!

DeletedUser66411

Lol do you mean the Whipped who consistently builds a tribe of nubs around him to help him internal and get a high rank and then eventually gets pooped on when any real tribe gets near him?

DeletedUser58259

Lol do you mean the Whipped who consistently builds a tribe of nubs around him to help him internal and get a high rank and then eventually gets pooped on when any real tribe gets near him?

Blackflags, where?

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;w5tWYmIOWGk]https://youtu.be/w5tWYmIOWGk[/video]

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair, as it looks now it's a three-way race between Faux, Slek and MORS. The tribe with the best diplomat will probably win.
Loads of medium big tribes that they could be used in their benefit if they're good at the diplomacy.

DeletedUser66411

ES will be on top. Amazing will feverishly continue to noble his tribe members and barbs until he takes Samuel and himself for a 2 player world win.

DeletedUser

Well, it'll need to be at least a 3 player win. I said like 5 pages ago I was going to win this world...

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ES will be on top. Amazing will feverishly continue to noble his tribe members and barbs until he takes Samuel and himself for a 2 player world win.
Haha, true bro.
And some tribes will just keep merging til it's only one tribe left in the world.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to mention who said who , but someone told me the winner of this world will be neither Mors,Slex, or Faux , he told me there will be another great merge or 2 after a world war and that some of the bigger players in these tribes will jump ship and that for now they are hiding waiting for the opportunity . They are friends among friends , they have PA's etc .

DeletedUser83995

Well I'm not going to mention who said who , but someone told me the winner of this world will be neither Mors,Slex, or Faux , he told me there will be another great merge or 2 after a world war and that some of the bigger players in these tribes will jump ship and that for now they are hiding waiting for the opportunity . They are friends among friends , they have PA's etc .

Well I would have to agree based on past TW history and how worlds normally end but I would say I would not be surprised if MORS did make it to the end of the world. They joined as a pre-made of 40-45 members (no exact number of how many were in the premade) They have kept the same core members most of the world with onlyt 129 tribe changes this late in the world is very impressive. To put this into perspective PD, another premade before it disbanded had 264 tribe changes. Double what MORS has been around the same amount of time.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying it would not surprise me if MORS lasted till end game without merging. Win or Lose.