Who do you fear/respect the most?

DeletedUser

This goes out to everyone in w47.. who do you fear the most in opposing tribes? And if you don't fear anyone, then who do you respect the most in OPPOSING tribes. Who do you think will, or has given you the greatest challenge so far (or to come).

Personally i think it'll be a few of the guys in LAP who will give me my most fun when i move up to play with them. Assuming Mooo is the same person from w18, then looking forward to fighting him and some of the others.. they are good players and have years of TW experience. Should be interesting fighting people i was fighting with back in w18.

So far i guess id have to say 7j @z3r from ?quit?, ive been sweeping through his villages easily, but he at least tries to put up a fight.

DeletedUser92671

my greatest fear is WU, i fear ill have nothing to do when they go barb.

i respect LAP for being the single tribe that put up a decent fight, as a tribe,
WU put up a fight againt me in the begining, but was just individuals which i quickly exhausted, and same for WB1066 they have individuals, but no tribe effort really.

DeletedUser

Just a quick visit to W47 ... LAP given circumstances is surprisingly doing well however historicaly speaking
this probably happened because TEC was weak and did not clear/assimilate rim tribes at early stage
like BTH did.

LAP is reminiscence of one of this rim tribes but clearly there are some good and persistent people playing
there. Good job LAP i think you deserve to stay till the end.

my greatest fear is WU, i fear ill have nothing to do when they go barb.

i respect LAP for being the single tribe that put up a decent fight, as a tribe,
WU put up a fight againt me in the begining, but was just individuals which i quickly exhausted, and same for WB1066 they have individuals, but no tribe effort really.

DeletedUser

Might be worth having a "least feared/respected" as well.

Obviously one is the big baddies scaring everybody, but I'd probably pick PoL/snivl.

Maybe if JJJ weren't so off.

DeletedUser

Well i mean. They're not hard to defend/dodge the right ones, but you're certainly more annoying than SD trying to act tough by wondering what account i'm on.

also upon re-reading my original post i meant to say "maybe if jj weren't so (far) off" not "so off." xD

Social Disorder

Not acting tough haha

doesn't mather anymore as I already know the name..
but damn, I was proud of my status but POL took it off me:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well i mean. They're not hard to defend/dodge the right ones, but you're certainly more annoying than SD trying to act tough by wondering what account i'm on.

also upon re-reading my original post i meant to say "maybe if jj weren't so (far) off" not "so off." xD

They're not hard to defend/dodge the right ones? I am not getting that one, im killing with every nuke a little D/O (Yes, mixed villages) and cat the farm down... Not so much dodging and deffing, only the stacked ones, but I don't mind those few nukes :)

Oh, a new shipment is heading north :icon_biggrin: I increased the no. of cats a bit...

DeletedUser

Stick to the topic. Don't get cocky cause I managed to pick you out of all the fail Solidarity players. <3

DeletedUser

hai,this world not finished lol those idiots thought they would take in a few months lol,b4 stupid flamers start im actually quoting mail b4 the big hugz started and did predict it was gonna happen a couple of months b4 christmas,well done to all for making them work for there so called fastest taking of a world :)

DeletedUser

Yes. I fear you to. What is your name? Jesus "the messenger"

Social Disorder

hai,this world not finished lol those idiots thought they would take in a few months lol,b4 stupid flamers start im actually quoting mail b4 the big hugz started and did predict it was gonna happen a couple of months b4 christmas,well done to all for making them work for there so called fastest taking of a world :)

wll u gt us der reel good mn, yre the mn

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what the record is for closing a world?

Unless I'm mistaken... that record can still be broken.

As far as taking the world in a few months... Players joined together to try and make that happen, and players joined together to prevent it... it's how wars start. Someone has to be the "bad guy" (~One~), and it looks like LAP has stood strong to this point (and more)... good for them. Slow and steady wins the race ;)

DeletedUser92671

as far as im concerned this is one (or both) of two things,

firstly spam, cos it has no relation to this topic in anyway
secondly just another repeat, you've said that exact same sentence just with different spelling mistakes about 10 times now and its getting boring, we know you predicted it right, woohoo, you still managed to get rimmed despite knowing in advance it would happen,

im still in a great struggle to understand the point of your posts after going through a struggle to try read them in the first place, my 4 year old sister spells better than you, go play tetris.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yawn.