Who do you fear/respect the most?

DeletedUser92671

quote his whole post and you'll clearly see that it is you that is boring everyone alot more than this world ever could...

DeletedUser

quote his whole post and you'll clearly see that it is you that is boring everyone alot more than this world ever could...

lol carry on drying your skull its drying your brain,as anyone can see i quoted everything he said

DeletedUser

it's not typical that i appeal to mods, as i am usually on the other end of the spectrum, but honestly, stop trolling jayy. if you don't understand his post, ignore it and move on. When you get a new co worker that is still learning the language, you don't shove him down every chance you get. You look like and are being total dicks. Mod, please fix incredibly irrelevant posts (including this one.)

Thanks,
SBS.

P.S. yeah, i'm aware there's a report option.

DeletedUser92671

lol carry on drying your skull its drying your brain,as anyone can see i quoted everything he said

i didnt say everything he personally said, i said everything he posted, which included a post that he commenting about... he wasnt commenting about the world now was he..?

DeletedUser

i didnt say everything he personally said, i said everything he posted, which included a post that he commenting about... he wasnt commenting about the world now was he..?

so as you just quoted what i said,you are saying i done wrong in doing exactly the same thing,grow up and buy a wig,it might give your sig reason to hold a hairdryer in its hand :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92671

you have the intellectual ability of a 4 year old if you mis understood what i just said, i even put some wrong spellings and grammatical errors in there to make you feel at home...

and no one laughed at your jokes about my sig the first time, so why have you followed it up with a further 4 or 5 jokes about the same sig...

DeletedUser

That's a hair dryer? I thought he was having a "whose is bigger" measuring contest.

mod??? you died?

DeletedUser92671

i pity those guys SD i really do, i mean where would their humor be without my sig :/