Who do you miss? *discussion*

DeletedUser

I miss Buck.

Sorry i forgot you earlier mate. So many old names.

buck2011

why thank you! haha and with me coming back soon! Get the booz ready for we will party hard hehe

DeletedUser

I miss the days with the Einherjar, truly loved that short period of time where we listen to bash tunes and hit attack button at same coords :)

AA

The Einherjar was a fiction that achieved one purpose: A breakdown in the morale of the host tribe. It was nothing more than a parasite.

buck2011

i saw it. and thanks man. this is gonna be a fun return i bet.

ohh and the one major person i miss is a great player by the name of MacCumhail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I miss some of the old NW people from early days. Manditiggs, Okipipi, RockonHarder, Elliemonsta, all people who left before the big wars started so few will probably remember them. And Markusze and GunzKnight. I actually miss the forums from Gunz' days. The other davidemah is also dearly missed, peruvian madman he is :)

DeletedUser

I miss some of the old NW people from early days. Manditiggs, Okipipi, RockonHarder, Elliemonsta, all people who left before the big wars started so few will probably remember them. And Markusze and GunzKnight. I actually miss the forums from Gunz' days. The other davidemah is also dearly missed, peruvian madman he is :)

Don't miss me? lol. What ever happened to DS?

DeletedUser

Don't miss me? lol. What ever happened to DS?

Hey Darkwing, still lurking? :) Seems I forgot to mention you, hehe. Nothing personal, you were part of the forum era I mentioned. And what was his name, the TS guy who we all found so incredibly stupid. Fun times.

Not really sure what exactly happened to DS, as I had quit myself at the time and came back to a world without them. They merged into BA is all I know, and some of your remaining leaders (Fox, Eld, WarTigger) became enemies, each their own way, either by joining enemy tribes or by going solo and attacking us. I wasn't playing when it happened though, so I can't say exactly how it all came about. WarTigger announced he wanted to quit, but only "quit" to go on a barb nobling spree in the core which lasted 5-6-7 months, attacking nobody, doing nothing. Sad exit really.

DeletedUser

(count yourself lucky, macman.)

I hadn't participated in this thread before, but here goes.

I miss Slayden70, original AussieMum, and GunZKnight.
I started TribalWars on the advice of DChicks and MEChicks - and ended up in K0 at least 2 Ks from anyone friendly. Most of FOST and AOP ended up being pacifist jokes, but we didn't know that then. :) They had the whole K wrapped up at the time.

The folks mentioned sent troops waaaaay out to the rim for support, and even nobled a few villages nearby to rattle the sabers at neighbors that were getting threatening. They all seemed relatively huge at the time, having started 3 or so months before I did.

The world seemed MUCH larger back then when I had under 10 villages. 2 Ks is "next door" now.
I'm spread K0 -> K70/K46 and still expanding. See ya in K99.

DeletedUser

I miss tak666, and isuperstar....going back aways. Those two got me into this game, and taught me how to play.

DeletedUser

I miss W18 before the mass families...

Glad some remember be though!

yeah i kinda agree...

But i still think the best time was when Aggression and MM went 2 war...never had so much fun B4 :) and when i quit i was up a few villages :)

DeletedUser53573

u can have mine

or u can have socolofi's.. i hear he has an extra now

DeletedUser

I miss the times when I had time to log on.....

As for people : none mentioned and none forgotten