Who do you miss? *discussion*

DeletedUser

its been a long time since ive been on here. i see all of the forum trolls are still about. all of the old kc and aggression players are missed. and dukefan of course. a lot of others im sure i missed.

DeletedUser

how could i forget the biggest forum troll of all. im sure everyone who is anyone knows i havent played in months too.

DeletedUser

i dont think that would be wise. i cant handle 16 hours a day on tw anymore. better things to do with my time. btw, anything changed since december? or has the hugfest and mass inactivity continued?

Soft Stuff

Well as the forums - and the world - are mostly dead at this point, I figured it'd be a nice to remember all the players we expanded and talked with.

Personally, I will miss most the following, in no order:

Super Sweet
Kee
Jaideep
Jay Ba I
dukefan/elporto
lordmystery (lyk wut?)

And as an addition to this post, the players whom I can happily say are still here..

loveis...
smurfat
marksyourdaddy
yesman
hans bros
elporto (new owner rox)
kee (facebook, lol)
jmc

im sure there are others im missing, and so im sorry, but this is just a big blast from the past anyways

G.Khan, Legion, Woodlandapple, JohnMurphy, 500|500

DeletedUser

I miss Grundall the most from my W18 days, he was a force of nature. Also Rudegar, who was good then, and is now one of the greats. And both are also legendary characters!

Good to see both of them getting a mention - and it's a testament to Grundall's incredible force of personality that he gets so many mentions despite leaving the world in 2008!

DeletedUser

i feel offended noone remembers meh D:< i probably didnt do enough trolling D:

DeletedUser

TheFinalBob, Karney, As weird as he was Deathlab, Hans bro, Mat.t.

I kinda miss Samber0 don't really know who he ticked off enough to eat him up.

DeletedUser

Please close this thread, it could end in spam.
If you have a problem with moderation id suggest you take it up with the mod or an elder mod.

Pretty sure posting that message multiple times isnt going to help your cause.

I miss RockOnHarder, Mandy, the real Davide, (can i miss people who dont play as much anymore? lol Rashelle)

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with moderation id suggest you take it up with the mod or an elder mod.

Pretty sure posting that message multiple times isnt going to help your cause.

I miss RockOnHarder, Mandy, the real Davide, (can i miss people who dont play as much anymore? lol Rashelle)

Oh, I'm sorry if that upsets you. I was just following in the footsteps of King Andrew and asking the mod to close any thread that doesn't agree with him.