Who do you think will take down bth?

DeletedUser

You can use Use as many nobles s you like but
100+ (4 days) hours nobeling is waste of time, it kills beauty and dynamic ot the game. That is
exactly what is about to happen after removal of army camps. Tribal borders will
become more rigid (less diffuse), war moves more predictable and w47 will become like many others
worlds before ...

You try and take a long distance village with 4 nobles? LOL!

If your spending 100+ hours to make a jump, its always 5, regardless if you use the polly. Else its just stupid.

Plus your tactic, please follow it. ;)

DeletedUser

you guys really need to learn when someone is taking the mickey mouse like....

sarcasm... most fun anyone can have...

DeletedUser

You can use Use as many nobles s you like but
100+ (4 days) hours nobeling is waste of time, it kills beauty and dynamic ot the game. That is
exactly what is about to happen after removal of army camps. Tribal borders will
become more rigid (less diffuse), war moves more predictable and w47 will become like many others
worlds before ...
Not always. Depends on the situation. W13, when we went to war against INSO, it was the only way I could get into the fight against them. And that time it wasn't 100+ hours, it was 200+ hours to land the first set of 3 noble trains. All three landed good and I got all three villages. With that it helped me establish my base of operation for sending nobles much closer, as well as other ops to use them for to expand with.

DeletedUser

Dont know if i saw it correctly but some people did leave bth tribe ... Including -illusions- ... Well maybe some clarification what heppened would not hurt before I leave this forum and like jam said .... "see you guys at the finish line" :)

DeletedUser

Dont know if i saw it correctly but some people did leave bth tribe ... Including -illusions- ... Well maybe some clarification what heppened would not hurt before I leave this forum and like jam said .... "see you guys at the finish line" :)
I think this should answer some of your questions.

Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe 83y0nd th3 H0riz0n
rename.png
SentOct 29, 2010 12:16:48 Lula and Kirby dismissed you from the tribe 83y0nd th3 H0riz0n

bomberace101

Wow what a bummer... if your inactive and didnt take part then fair enough but to be dismissed for anything other than dissent towards leadership seems bit harsh

DeletedUser

I dont know what happened but whatever happened is not good - not good for bth at all.

Knowing some of this players personally it is still puzzling why they were kicked out -
participation in war could be one of the reasons but still some players like -illusions- were there from beginning and
they were active (compare oda since war with omega started) on the other hand some other characters
were retained who were clearly wheggs/omega refugees - like they are going to behave differently when
bth crashes one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they didn't participate in war I don't see how the tribe would be worse off without them. For instance Illusions caught alot of flack on here for nobling away from the frontline while bth was in the middle of their assault on Omega. And before that for most of his/her nobles being barbs and internals.
Not familiar with the others who were kicked but Horsing and ameriguan were former Wheggs members who never participated in any ops so it wouldn't surprise me if they were selfish players in bth as well.

DeletedUser92641

;)

Just kidding guys, it was getting a bit boring in here so I just wanted to spicen things up a bit :p

DeletedUser

Everyone is in for a surprise in the near future of this world ;)

You'll see what I mean in about a month... MWAHAHAHAHA

It is surprise for me that you stayed this long in the game [congrats for that]
- given the fact that wheggs wanted to wipe you out and bth was not so keen to take you in quickly. Now you are in the tribe with the same people (King Matt II) who wanted to exterminate you and any tribe
which will take you in ...

DeletedUser

Now when i look better maybe Lula's move was not that bad, because most of kicked
players are DEAD inactive accounts anyway ...

-Illusions- is the only surprise to me in this sudden clearing decision because historically
speaking he did enough for bth.

BTW happy to see that most of former NE members are still active and doing well :icon_wink:.

If they didn't participate in war I don't see how the tribe would be worse off without them. For instance Illusions caught alot of flack on here for nobling away from the frontline while bth was in the middle of their assault on Omega. And before that for most of his/her nobles being barbs and internals.
Not familiar with the others who were kicked but Horsing and ameriguan were former Wheggs members who never participated in any ops so it wouldn't surprise me if they were selfish players in bth as well.

DeletedUser

Because bth thought it was a good idea? and as atoce said, they were mostly inactive

from stats, illusions doesnt seem to have done much other thna noble inactives and barbs so how did he contribute? although i duno if he supported bth against omega with D and Nukes!

DeletedUser

The only way you will beat BTH is the same way you will beat Uruz, Madhat or TEC.. and thats if internal issues destroys them. Other than that.. you wont beat any of those tribes. They have too many active and experienced players.

DeletedUser92094

Uruz, are a better tribe than bth, they may not be able to win the war though, as i have heard of some problems with in them, although, it's been awhile since i've known anything about W47 ^^

DeletedUser

The only way you will beat BTH is the same way you will beat Uruz, Madhat or TEC.. and thats if internal issues destroys them. Other than that.. you wont beat any of those tribes. They have too many active and experienced players.

actually if 1 tribe gets gangbanged by all the rest :)

and norman: do share :D