Who do you think will win K54?

DeletedUser117803

i think it is more complicated than that?

last i knew, jon has nothing but love for you . . .

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jon threw me away like a leftover napkin. He's not that nice. Lol
jennifer-aniston-crying-02d6f7b9-69a2-41a6-bf38-7af6a2427121.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jon is not like ‘others’ Balian, he is one of the nicest and best players you can get, no wonder he got this bunch of good players together.
Nest

Just like you Nest he's just another one in that group I wouldn't play for

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well,Balian isn't totally wrong

There is a group of players winning worlds again and again

They have coplayers from start until the end

Usually thoose coplayers are attracted by the offer that in a future world their account will be used for the win

Klusums

Well RAWR says Visine aren't that good. So will be interesting to hear there opinions.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well,Balian isn't totally wrong

There is a group of players winning worlds again and again

They have coplayers from start until the end

Usually thoose coplayers are attracted by the offer that in a future world their account will be used for the win

God forbid good players like to play with other good players haha

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IMO , Visine will win the continent unless the players of the continent take my advice .

all the tribes in the continent gang bangs visine

Well sir, you are entitled to your opinion. In later posts in this thread, you say that you know the players involved and that they consistently win worlds.

You do not know who I am, and I have only won one world that I know of. (W30 first church world) I am not a member of visine, so I am going to go ahead and disagree with you on your post. As far as I am concerned, the k 54 discussion will not be completed without my input one way or another. I do not know these players you are referring too, but I do know my own usual tendencies. ;)

I appreciate your concern for our kd. It is good to know that these guys have a track record. I will keep an eye on it, but I’m confident in my ability to make an impact. See you on the battlefields, sir.

Ps. You will know my name and who I am before all is said and done, sir Balian. I assure you.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Well sir, you are entitled to your opinion. In later posts in this thread, you say that you know the players involved and that they consistently win worlds.

You do not know who I am, and I have only won one world that I know of. (W30 first church world) I am not a member of visine, so I am going to go ahead and disagree with you on your post. As far as I am concerned, the k 54 discussion will not be completed without my input one way or another. I do not know these players you are referring too, but I do know my own usual tendencies. ;)

I appreciate your concern for our kd. It is good to know that these guys have a track record. I will keep an eye on it, but I’m confident in my ability to make an impact. See you on the battlefields, sir.

Ps. You will know my name and who I am before all is said and done, sir Balian. I assure you.
Heard great things about you Pajuno from a friend who played with you on w30. Hope I get I chance to see you in action :)

TreX

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Heard great things about you Pajuno from a friend who played with you on w30. Hope I get I chance to see you in action :)

TreX
Hello there, sir. After some brief research, i hear you are quite the player yourself. If a bit passionate and aggressive. :D (a man after my own heart)

I would be interested to know which former member of my tribe, Phoenx, that you have played with. Most would be quite accurate in their stories, however one old grizzled war vet might be a bit of a storyteller. The game has changed since my last visit, and the learning curve was a bit steep playing on the rim in 102 without any guidance. But i feel adaptation is in my blood, and some smooth guiding hands now to answer my numerous questions... and i am starting to feel like i can live up to your approval here in 104. I hope to rock the boat enough to feel at home, which usually means domination. But i steer off topic.

Staying on topic with the thread, i also wanted to mention that visine seems to be mostly based in kd44? so shouldnt they be handling their locale first before stretching into kd 54? Just an observation after spending a few minutes looking at the obvious. And not that i checked stats or anything, but rumor has it that panther (however minor) has been impeding their progress nonetheless.. while burn seems to have hit no major speed bumps.

Im also hoping that pnp will pick up? this is the worst i have ever seen the forums in terms of activity. There isnt even the normal trolling accounts that have nothing to do with the world itself... Kind of boring, no?