Who does external think will win the world?

Who will win?

• ODIN

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

Varomnia

I didn't see a "No one" option here. As in, servers will be closed once all the credit card transactions have been charged back.

HellLegion

Vodka will win w99, merge between ANA , RETRO and RIM so they can get 70% world dominance :eek:

No offense but play fare and show you are good LOL, and if ODIN is spending money this is only his problem, is not like you guys are not buying anything

steveee

Vodka will win w99, merge between ANA , RETRO and RIM so they can get 70% world dominance :eek:

No offense but play fare and show you are good LOL, and if ODIN is spending money this is only his problem, is not like you guys are not buying anything

you can't expect fairness and honor when you are the disciple of an unfair ruthless honorless leader, ragnar reaps what he sows, the ones playing fair are the ones outside sw/odin, i'm sure they all could secure invites if they wanted to.

HellLegion

you can't expect fairness and honor when you are the disciple of an unfair ruthless honorless leader, ragnar reaps what he sows, the ones playing fair are the ones outside sw/odin, i'm sure they all could secure invites if they wanted to.

I don't really care about Duke reputation, this game is not about Duke or Council members, is about team work and activity (going back in w95 when Paryl had only 9 members and they was top 4.. killing Digg and others big tribes)
What i mean is: everyone should play fare so you can see who's better, not just disbanding tribes and forcing members for internal.. and not having multiple accounts like some members in all tribes and to see what's everyone doing..
This is just a game and i think if you "hate" some in this game you must be stupid or idiot LOL ... is just a **** game :D
If you win they gonna buy you a new house? Or they gonna make you a statue ? lol
Or if you loss you gonna be homeless ?:eek::eek::eek:

ToTheGallows

HellLegion said:
I don't really care about Duke reputation, this game is not about Duke or Council members, is about team work and activity (going back in w95 when Paryl had only 9 members and they was top 4.. killing Digg and others big tribes)
What i mean is: everyone should play fare so you can see who's better, not just disbanding tribes and forcing members for internal.. and not having multiple accounts like some members in all tribes and to see what's everyone doing..
This is just a game and i think if you "hate" some in this game you must be stupid or idiot LOL ... is just a **** game :D
If you win they gonna buy you a new house? Or they gonna make you a statue ? lol
Or if you loss you gonna be homeless ?

Does joining ODIN decrease your ability to construct a proper sentence, or is illiteracy a prerequisite?

Your rambles make no sense. Your statements are almost as nonsensical as those of your duke - all that's missing is the caps lock. Stop embarassing yourself.

Last edited:

Varomnia

I don't even know where to begin to start disecting this stupidity.

Let's play fair, as you say. Throw away your credit cards and fight with your axe. Not with extortion, manipulation, back stabbing, spies, and dishonor. GL to all. World is still young.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Does joining ODIN decrease your ability to construct a proper sentence, or is illiteracy a prerequisite?

Your rambles make no sense. Your statements are almost as nonsensical as those of your duke - all that's missing is the caps lock. Stop embarassing yourself.

AHH the grammar police! Everyone remember this is an English exam!

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or if you loss you gonna be homeless ?:eek::eek::eek:

AHH the grammar police! Everyone remember this is an English exam!

He has a point though. I think I lost brain cells reading that post, as it makes 0 sense ahaha.
Also, I'm not sure I totally understand because as I said, that post hurts my head, but are you saying that everyone should play fair? And that playing fair means you shouldn't be forcing out tribe members and internalling them? If that is the case then I would like to remind you Hell Legion that you aren't playing fair as you guys internalled me for no reason a few days ago LOL.

DeletedUser88502

Sadly internals are a necessity when players have things come up and cannot continue to play the game enough, as for force internals, leave the tribe you are in and put up a fight till the last village why just give up? because you can't be bothered sniping nobles, back timing and pre-nobling to make things difficult for those taking your villages.

Seems the game has changed and players just except that they are going to be nobled and just sit there like a stunned mullet!!

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not on the world but I check the externals every so often to see if anything interesting has happened, but these externals are more dissappointing than the OG tribe ;)

All the excitement is in the discord server and in the witty cartoon thread tbh