Who else but...

DeletedUser

Right...

So what on earth is the plan behind disbanding Smoke? Its not like you lot have gonna have an easier time fighting on your own... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Aww is little Omar getting all serious over a game? :(

It's ok, Omar.. I'm here for you.

DeletedUser112209

I must say Goodbye Goodbye my dear old Smoke.
My heart breaks at your absence from the map,
though as a tribe you exited as not but a joke.
However I surprisingly find I must now tip my cap.
As I currently view the emptiness in the northwest,
I see now how that same void exists also in my heart.
Oh Smoke, who spoke like a brat but tasted like a sweetart!

mrpointhore

So that's the 2nd top 5 account, and top 3 tribe CDN has managed to screw up.
Going for a hat trick?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
finally smoke has disbanded. Thanks Smoke for the entertainment you provided :D

DeletedUser

So that's the 2nd top 5 account, and top 3 tribe CDN has managed to screw up.
Going for a hat trick?

I don't see how that's my '2nd top 5 account and top 3 tribe I managed to screw up'. illuminaz I deleted because I simply didn't have any time to play at the time and I don't know what other top 3 tribe you are referring to, but you keep living in your little dream-world, young Omar :)

DeletedUser

I would say I expected more, but I didn't. Was about how I expected Smoke to end. Sudden, yet dull. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

DeletedUser112521

Smoke disbanding changes nothing.

Every member that was a part of Smoke prior to their disbanding is remaining an enemy of DSy4.

My question is - was Smoke as a tribe given the opportunity to have their say in whether to disband or keep playing as Smoke, or was this decision made by a single individual?

DeletedUser

My question is - was Smoke as a tribe given the opportunity to have their say in whether to disband or keep playing as Smoke, or was this decision made by a single individual?

I dont think, that that actually matters too much. Given the fact, that Smoke has long shown, that they aint really a team/tribe afterall. Just a collection of guys in the NW of the map all fighting for their own good.

So I take CDN´s decision as the last try to get things straight with ex-smokers. Along the lines of: "Become a team now. Now or never. Do or die..."

DeletedUser50694

Hard to say im surprised by this. Good work to everybody that helped take down the beast :)

DeletedUser

Comparatively, the question is pertinent due to a similar instance occurring in bAd. Particularly given Talin being taken down by ~DT~ that led up to the disbanding of Smoke.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?267991-The-Mighty-Illuminaz-Gone-forever

Had almost nothing to do with that. Although, DT are probably standing there with their dicks in their hand thinking they single-handedly did this.
Oh yeah, roughly 8 accounts most likely with all villages maxxed out with troops because they've done nothing up until now OP-ing a virtually solo account during the week when I'm at work most of the day.

I tend not to care to much about incomings if I know I'm in a part of the world that's going to get F-ed in the A no matter what.

As for illuminaz, I already stated before that I deleted it because of real life getting busier at the time. This may come to a surprise to a lot of you guys, but real life stuff takes precedence over a computer game.

celtic rage

This may come to a surprise to a lot of you guys, but real life stuff takes precedence over a computer game.

Which world do you live in where anything is more important then Tribal Wars? I will not hear of this blasphemy.

mrpointhore

As for illuminaz, I already stated before that I deleted it because of real life getting busier at the time. This may come to a surprise to a lot of you guys, but real life stuff takes precedence over a computer game.

Then why do you keep coming back like a lost puppy?

DeletedUser113861

Had almost nothing to do with that. Although, DT are probably standing there with their dicks in their hand thinking they single-handedly did this.
Oh yeah, roughly 8 accounts most likely with all villages maxxed out with troops because they've done nothing up until now OP-ing a virtually solo account during the week when I'm at work most of the day.

Really?
I would first like to point out that DT has been very busy. We have never had a period of not being at war with someone. There's no full farms on this side of the world chief

Secondly, you were nobling some of our members before our op on you.. I believe we caught you with your pants down, completely un-prepared and it hurt your ego so much you deleted your cocky profile text and disbanded your tribe.

Bye bye bye Talin,you will not be missed

Last edited by a moderator: