Who else but...

DeletedUser

I love the part where you said you guys were always at war. Just from looking at most of your accounts' OD before your recent OP shows that you weren't.

And what 'cocky profile text' are you referring?

I also love how you're taking credit for DSy4 and Infect's work. Both have been pushing Smoke for months now. DT then finally grow a pair and decide to do an OP lead mainly by your top account, Come Little Children which also looking at stats before the OP, was basically dormant when it came to OD.

But if you want to take credit for "single-handedly killing Smoke" then by all means, Motor; bask in your false ego.

Have fun being eaten by Ronin that seemed to have been nobling you guys from 2 continents away. Bra-vo, young Motor! DT and yourself sure are the epitome of skill and excellence...

"I believe we caught you with your pants down, completely un-prepared and it hurt your ego so much you deleted your cocky profile text and disbanded your tribe."

I wouldn't call OP-ing a virtually solo account during the week when the player on the account is at work, "bragging rights". But congratulations none-the-less...

DeletedUser

As for illuminaz, I already stated before that I deleted it because of real life getting busier at the time. This may come to a surprise to a lot of you guys, but real life stuff takes precedence over a computer game.

I don't think anybody had an issue with the deleting itself. The doing it without warning part is what disappointed people. It was honestly kinda disrespectful to your tribemates, whether they realized it or not.

I wouldn't call OP-ing a virtually solo account during the week when the player on the account is at work, "bragging rights". But congratulations none-the-less...

War is about attacking the weak spots. If you left one so glaringly obvious it required no skill to break through, I don't think that reflects too well on you. The meta-game around activity is a huge part of TW, and good players find ways to work around activity issues (getting coplayers, finding sitters, or just being very efficient). Failing to keep your account active is not an excuse, it's a failure.

MR.MR

Or just accept the fact that you are going to lose some villages, and do your best to fight back in the time you have online... Dropping 100 villages still leaves you at rank 30, which means your account would still be larger than 2,045 players on World 70... Show you have a bit of mettle instead of cutting tail and running while citing RL as if its a magical excuse that nullifies the fact that you are throwing in the towel and declaring it a loss... who knows, if you prove to your opponents that you have the backbone to keep slugging it out day after day against the odds to the best of your ability, one of your attacking tribes may give you the opportunity to join them. Tribalwars is a people game, its about recruiting humans with the right attitude and mindset and then managing them... if a good duke sees that you possess resolve and dedication, they would be foolish not to add you to their team; currently you are exhibiting none of these traits.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In all honesty, there are a few things that didn't need to happen.

1. Disbanding Smoke

You stated on Skype to Smoke in the past week (which you then shared with me) that you would, what was it?
"I will go down with the ship."
You were all bark, no bite in that respect. You couldn't even stick to your own words for a mere 5 days. You sold your entire tribe out, when Smoke was still standing and holding their own to an extent. You couldn't defend your own account and so you made your tribe suffer, despite you never properly fighting DSy4 or Infect from your own account in the 4 months the war(s) have been going on for.

2. Making this forum thread
Making a forum thread announcing you are quitting...now that is just a pathetic, childish plea for attention. There is no need to make one, ever. Period. All they say to the world is this:
Look at me, I'm desperate for attention and although I am leaving I want everybody to remember my name as if I were somebody important on this world.
If you had actually achieved anything noteworthy on this world that didn't involve deliberately harming your tribe (firstly by deleting and publicly telling the world, rather than quietly leaving if you really weren't happy setting a sitter; secondly by disbanding Smoke without the members having their fair say in the matter) you would simply have felt no need to make this thread.

Desperation and attention-whoring through creating threads for little publicity stunts such as this...it is something you should be ashamed of.

I hope you have at the very least privately apologized to every former member of Smoke who may have suffered/may be suffering because of this.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[09:07:41] Shadow - Talin: Yeah. He is no longer on the account

I'm unsure anybody would let you into their tribe or account, given how you have behaved.

DeletedUser

I can't help but wonder why you're still posting to be honest :(
If you want to be infamous in the memory of others then be so because of underhand (but highly successful) tactics, sheer aggressiveness when others would back away, or winning in a way that leaves everyone else wondering how in the hell you managed it. Don't go for the "infamous for being the single biggest derp" option, for the sake of us all.

DeletedUser113861

Hahah that is not what i said CDNguy. I can see arguing here with you is going to be a stalemate but ill post one more time.

DT does not take any credit for the downfall of smoke. Not a single bit. We are only taking credit for taking out YOU.
and I'm not sure why you think all of our tribes OD has come from you... you didn't have that many troops. we are ranked 4th for tribal OD...

I would also like to add that the Ronin war is very much even in the stats. I will admit they are a very worthy adversary but they are certainly not "eating us" they have only conquered 5 villages from us.

Put your toys back in the cot and fight us like a man ;)

DeletedUser45880

Hahah that is not what i said CDNguy. I can see arguing here with you is going to be a stalemate but ill post one more time.

DT does not take any credit for the downfall of smoke. Not a single bit. We are only taking credit for taking out YOU.
and I'm not sure why you think all of our tribes OD has come from you... you didn't have that many troops. we are ranked 4th for tribal OD...

I would also like to add that the Ronin war is very much even in the stats. I will admit they are a very worthy adversary but they are certainly not "eating us" they have only conquered 5 villages from us.

Put your toys back in the cot and fight us like a man ;)

We may only have 5 caps but we are by far winning this war. Our caps are war ready villages unlike yours. You haven't managed to take 1 step into the south. While we're creeping up though the south of K51 and east of K32.

The war may be at a stand still but if you keep defending forever, too scared to challenge the south. We will keep taking the war to you. Everyone knows you can't win just by defending. I also think the world knows which is the better side. If not for players, we have got the far superior leadership.

If I may go so far to say, leadership that is in line with Googly. I have seen first hand how good he is, and I can see Jennifer has got the same type of mind for leading.

DeletedUser

If I may go so far to say, leadership that is in line with Googly. I have seen first hand how good he is, and I can see Jennifer has got the same type of mind for leading.

From what the 3 of us understand, Jennifer is a very talented leader who is doing a fantastic job leading Ronin to success, and likely that is a credit not just to her but those behind the scenes who assist her. The same is completely true for Omar of Infect.

This world is very lucky to have such dedicated leaders, but ~DT~ should also be given their due. It takes some skill, tactics and intelligence to tear apart a top ranked tribe and in doing so make it seem as easy as a warm knife cutting through butter. The leadership no doubt has some involvement, in that respect.

DeletedUser113330

I can empathise leonidas, as I sat through 300, but please do not concern yourself with Ronin's end... you have only seen the beginning

DeletedUser113861

Pimptrump mate, we are not "too scared to challenge the south". why would DT hop that many continents to get to the south of the map? Infect has you trapped down there! if i was in your position i'd wanna move up here too!

I honestly don't think it's fair to say you are "winning by far". The stats are actually exactly even. Im pretty sure the conquers you do have are only re-conquers from what we took off you.

Goodluck Ronin. It's not gonna be easy for you attacking a tribe 250 hours away.

DeletedUser115182

Dl1977 first post :)

Pimptrump mate, we are not "too scared to challenge the south". why would DT hop that many continents to get to the south of the map? Infect has you trapped down there! if i was in your position i'd wanna move up here too!

I honestly don't think it's fair to say you are "winning by far". The stats are actually exactly even. Im pretty sure the conquers you do have are only re-conquers from what we took off you.

Goodluck Ronin. It's not gonna be easy for you attacking a tribe 250 hours away.

I must say i am enjoying this thread now that CDN has stopped ranting and raving.

Thank for some of the kind words regarding DT from the other posts. As you all know it is what goes on behind the scenes that make or break tribes on these world.

In regards to Talin i can say one thing. Learn from history. The players in K42 that just lured Talin into caping our inactives in K42 that we had no sit for [ hence use some of your troops up and clear for us], are the same group who sat back, watched and ensured all active front vills where prepared with troops and nobles, are the same group who worked behind the scenes with other tribes to ensure you had over 10k incoming pop up overnight. This same group of players are also the people who back in the days of SICK vs SPICE Girls/TEAM etc attacked Nuglord, Lord Thunder, Rising Misery etc who Talin then kicked out to save stats and internal. The outcome was known before the event happened. History showed that you apply a bit of presure the bubble will burst. In this instance there was no one to kick from the tribe to save the stats. The obvious reaction was for Talin to kick him self, after disbanding of course to save the stats :)

In regards to Ronin i will not say much, i thought their declaration was one of the best i have read for a few years. Honorable oposition who i will not slur or taught on a public forum. DT are currently busy in the middle of the chess board. We will bide our time. Sort the mess left by SMOKE and then we too will look for dots 250hrs away if we so chose. In the mean time tell your troops to stop by in k41/42 for a bear and welcome feast on the way to there death in the north.... Have you not heard [i quote] Winter is coming... :)

DeletedUser

I was not on Talin account when Nuglord or the other ex-Sick members were around.

Lured me into capping inactives? I was taking vills off of dubiously, ljr, jgier, whalefish, 1 off of Kattabosha, rimmed that fisher1966 guy and before I was on the account, the old owners/co-players took a huge chunk out of Spice Miner and whalefish a few months before. ksboi was the only inactive account we were eating.

"sort the mess left by smoke"

Lol, because you guys are definitely the biggest contributing factor this world has seen. DSy4 and Ronin don't stand a chance...