Who else but...

DeletedUser108039

Can we all just agree now CDN was a bad duke who never had the testicular fortitude to run Smoke or any tribe for that matter he just screwed his guys over by disbanding and now talks crap on the forums. Leave this fool alone and let him ramble his crap:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see how disbanding 'screwed them over'. They're in the exact same place they were in before.

GG

DeletedUser

The fact that you assume there's no work involved in creating a rank 2-4 tribe from scratch within hours, organising all those left behind, creating working forums, and communication with everyone to sort out what's happening to ensure no-one is left to fend for themselves in the middle of engagements with the #2 tribe and others is EXACTLY why you failed at leading before.

/Thread

DeletedUser

There was no communication, working forums or basically anything before anyway. Not taking shots at ex-Smoke, but the tribe was literally just a bunch of people that happened to be in the same 'tribe'.

DeletedUser

The leader is someone who unites the members of there tribe. If there was no communication that's because you and any other leaders didn't facilitate it.
Split people into groups and get them organising ops on players, have games/off topic forums where you chat, have a group skype chat, mail people individually to drum up rapport and to organise things.

Besides that point, the fact remains that they still have to do that now that Smoke has been disbanded.

Michael Wittman

great work DT. and yea. talin has given the age old excuse of rl. it wasnt to hard before but when you are losing....

DeletedUser

The leader is someone who unites the members of there tribe. If there was no communication that's because you and any other leaders didn't facilitate it.
Split people into groups and get them organising ops on players, have games/off topic forums where you chat, have a group skype chat, mail people individually to drum up rapport and to organise things.

Besides that point, the fact remains that they still have to do that now that Smoke has been disbanded.

Believe me, we tried. For the most part, there was only the select few communicating and working together.

DeletedUser

Meh, I know how difficult it can be to maintain, but it's vital nonetheless.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Get em DJ. You A hole! lol

But on the DT / RONIN thing.

I'll take a bow to RONIN. Tribe to drop the last straw on TT's back. Also, punched me in the mouth every time I took a village from em as well! Almost re capped every single village every time! Good Cooperation and team work with some skilled players.

DT active and skilled members with responsive leadership. Have worked and am currently working with several members against victim members. Good guys to work with.

DeletedUser108039

Get em DJ. You A hole! lol

But on the DT / RONIN thing.

I'll take a bow to RONIN. Tribe to drop the last straw on TT's back. Also, punched me in the mouth every time I took a village from em as well! Almost re capped every single village every time! Good Cooperation and team work with some skilled players.

DT active and skilled members with responsive leadership. Have worked and am currently working with several members against victim members. Good guys to work with.

I Agree with Ronin, not much talked or worked with DT so cant say about them yet. But we all know you are the only victim on this world jake my friend :D lols ^^ :icon_twisted:

Michael Wittman

DT are a great tribe. they have been excellent to work with. much more honorable than most the scum in our areas.