Who has the advantage - rim or the core?

DeletedUser

I like the maps, interesting to watch the various tribe progressions through the life of a world. Thanks for making them. :)

As to where it's better to start..... a lot of that depends how much time you have on your hands when you first start a world, and how much of that time you are willing to spend on a browser game. The bigger key to lasting in the game is the friendships you make along the way, though.

I began playing on world 7 several months after the world started and as such started on the rim (K11), which worked for me, as I didn't have as much time to invest in TW when I started. Ultimately it will come down to the people who are willing to put in the time though, which I guess is why I'm still here.

Oh yeah, and killing things is fun! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

A good tribe of people working well together, the core would be best --- the goal is simply to expand out as new people grow their vils to something worth taking. Density wins --- it allows people to sleep as defense can arrive quickly, and enables offense to easily overpower.

Now, quite frankly, I think I and everyone else who parachuted into w18 from Knighthood are thankful that we were outer core / inner rim (for example, I was 71). It meant we had time while the core was busy forming to figure out what we were doing along with all the other rookies. I suspect we would have all preferred to have been denser rather than scattered about, but turned out the practical purposes of a tribe --- spreading the knowledge of how to play, how to build O vs D vs S vils, how to snipe, how to properly stack, etc etc. --- tended to be just as useful even if there were only 3 members of a tribe in a K (which was true of K71 for quite some time!).

Soco

DeletedUser

A player from w25 asked for a map. I'm not going to do any (or at least many) more. It doesn't take me a lot of time, but still takes a bit of effort.

DeletedUser

A player from w25 asked for a map. I'm not going to do any (or at least many) more. It doesn't take me a lot of time, but still takes a bit of effort.

Thanks again.

I think it should say W25 rather than W12 in the first post :)

DeletedUser95178

OH my, how do i make a video like those in the first post?

Im very interested in seeing how the world i play evolved through time! :icon_biggrin: