who has the best premade in w100?

Discussion in 'World 100' started by bigjdaddy, Apr 25, 2018.

Share This Page

1. The Pieman9 returns

The Pieman9 returns Well-Known Member

A lot of families, Huns have what 5 now?

2. Otto Rocket.

Otto Rocket. Non-stop Poster

QUOTE="The Pieman9 returns, post: 7069460, member: 119861"]A lot of families, Huns have what 5 now?[/QUOTE]

Quite remarkable! It's going to combust and that's going to be funny to watch

The Pieman9 returns likes this.
  3. grave maker

grave maker Well-Known Member

My fav premades:

Beast
    Sly
    Gents
    Life/Death

4. Otto Rocket.

Life/Death is like family tribe hiding ? imo

5. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

Some premades have their overflow in a second tribe of some sort. Riot/Impact, Gents/Gents., Life/Death etc. Not sure on some but most premades will have their coplayers start separate. While I think this was much more effective tactic on worlds with prem features enabled for quicker access to nobles, it’s still quite a decent way to get ahead if they go unnoticed

6. L@UI$

L@UI$ Non-stop Poster

After taking a good look through the top 100-150 tribes, I've come across a few tribes to watch out for; Riot! , Impact, Life/Death, Gents/Gents., VD, SLY and Rhythm to name a few.. Keep in mind there will probably be more out there with people playing under lesser known alias'

7. iLulz

iLulz Member

You missed the 5 HUN tribes bud.

Otto Rocket. likes this.
  8. Din Din

Din Din Active Member

Yes, we are hiding.lol

9. dinosaur killers

dinosaur killers Non-stop Poster

we aren't hiding well enough we are getting talked about lol

10. wakeling

wakeling Non-stop Poster

we are not hiding it just took a few of them to know we are here and back for some fun and frolics

11. Sashaahn

Sashaahn Well-Known Member

I don't think the world will be won by a premade. No chance. There's so many top players that joined and are open minded to who they'll work with, and where they'll go. There's bound to be a couple of areas where by chance 5 or 6 exceptional players (with the time) have landed not too far from each other and will eventually find each other.

Having said that, HUGS for me look very solid. Not sure how many prolific player they have, but they definitely have a good group of very strong players.

12. I think almost every world in the last 10 and even further on has either been won by either a premade or a merger of multiple premades. You have to get to the 50s and 60s before you see non-premades really winning the majority of worlds. Unfortunately, the worlds are too small for grass roots tribes to prosper anymore. It takes a lot of time and battle experience for teams to really bond and for players who haven't been in top tribes before to get the necessary experience. This is especially true in the early game and the settings trip newer players up. Especially old timers who would typically go for the likes of Lc rushs on non-P2W worlds which puts you so far behind compared to pit-whoring.

The vast majority of top players too are in premades, making the overall quality of recruitment low. You can't compete with world winning accounts with 3-4 coplayers with random dudes you find off the street very easily without at least a bit of breathing room. The world is too small and cramped for that.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2018
  13. iAm?

iAm? Non-stop Poster

I new we should of done it better... I blame Danny for our poor quality of hiding.

14. xxstealthyxx

xxstealthyxx Contributing Poster

peeky boo i see you!..;)

15. ExTribute

ExTribute Non-stop Poster

Completely agree with nemesis,

In light of that I'm still an free agent if anyone wants a Troll in their life :)

Lyon. likes this.
  16. dinosaur killers

dinosaur killers Non-stop Poster

HUNS have 5 tribes they still have some catching up to do on the largest tribe that i remember.

RUM in World 2 had 47 tribes, but just remember to make it even worse back then there was no or very little programs like skype and there were also no shared forums.

Imagine trying to run 47 tribes with no shared forums, no skype or discord today, naturally they failed.

Otto Rocket. likes this.
  17. Otto Rocket.

That's an eyesore. 47 tribes? :eek:

18. The G.O.A.T

The G.O.A.T Non-stop Poster

I thought you were dead

19. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

52 there were if I remember correctly, tho some were really small like only a few members. There's a list somewhere on the externals.

I should also mention that a lot of tribes just changed their name to Rum for a day or 2, then changing it back when all the other major families began declaring on them. Almost all of XiG was RUM at one point for example.
    Their actual size was probably closer to 15. Which is still very inpressive.

20. I was in TW11 on W2, of which there were over 15 tribes after my family tribe with 5 branches CMFAM merged into their family tribe. They used external forums, iIRC and excel spreadsheets to co-ordinate. I was once top on their asteroids leaderboard.