who has the best premade in w100?

DeletedUser117534

Funny how everyone is quiet on this one, there is no premade that would like to get this stigma so early. Start up is so volatile especially without PP that even the strongest tribe can be elimated. With 25 members limit we might actually see larger coalitions and interesting wars between allied tribes. Those are the perfect settings for good diplomats.

Just thought I'll let you know that OBEY decided to quit W96 and come to W100 with 25 accounts.

DeletedUser13939

Funny how everyone is quiet on this one, there is no premade that would like to get this stigma so early. Start up is so volatile especially without PP that even the strongest tribe can be elimated. With 25 members limit we might actually see larger coalitions and interesting wars between allied tribes. Those are the perfect settings for good diplomats.

Just thought I'll let you know that OBEY decided to quit W96 and come to W100 with 25 accounts.

Well folks, the hype train has officially left the station!

atmospherecf

There has to be plenty of CGI~DA DA~CGI from W82 playing w100..

DeletedUser103759

Yeah no one is gonna claim it just yet haha. I hope it's a good, super populated world :)

DeletedUser111865

As people have said, Doubt anyone want this on their head so early.

Should be fun though.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

my guess, theres gonna be a tribe with 8 allies and 3 academy tribes #huggingFTW