Who hates me or ~W~?

DeletedUser

ok find me then, i want to find out who exactly you are

Me finding you doesn't necessarily means that youll find out who I am or that I play this world. Besides, I've already found you.

And I coul tell a couple of peeps to attack you :eek:

DeletedUser

Me finding you doesn't necessarily means that youll find out who I am or that I play this world. Besides, I've already found you.

And I coul tell a couple of peeps to attack you :eek:

oooo so you want me attacked now do you? lol, can you wait till i Finnish nobling this vill? but i want to know who you are, do i know you?

DeletedUser

oooo so you want me attacked now do you? lol, can you wait till i Finnish nobling this vill? but i want to know who you are, do i know you?

No lol, I don't want u attacked. Was just saying
No, u dun know me but I know me and I know you. Ha, I win :icon_razz: right? :s

DeletedUser

As the coplayer of tiger32k, I completely agree. The more spam we get the better.

ok? why? lol, can people please put this URL on their profiles so more people can read this and write here

thank you

DeletedUser

I read the general forum every now and then. I can't say I hate you, indifferent about your threads at best.

Are you looking to provoke people into flaming you? You trying to make a game out of it? Are you going to brag to people about how you started a flame war against you?

I just don't understand the point of this.

he thinks when nobody says "i hate you" that means they love him and that boosts his ego

hahaha no just before when i was bigger i was really hated by so many people... now i can't find anyone, lol

nobody even knows you , how can people hate you? if you were bigger, you was a noble target to few people, getting nobled doesn't mean that "ur hated" , that means someone wanted ur villages

DeletedUser

he thinks when nobody says "i hate you" that means they love him and that boosts his ego

nobody even knows you , how can people hate you? if you were bigger, you was a noble target to few people, getting nobled doesn't mean that "ur hated" , that means someone wanted your villages

haha people use to know the old ~W~, we use to be a strong tribe, and we still are, after the wars and we died we took the chance to re build and re grow, and now we are back, and i liked it more when i was hated:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser67788

we use to be a strong tribe, and we still are,

Did you know there is 359 players on w32 with more points than your whole tribe?

There are also 514 individual players on w32 who have more ODA than the sum total of your entire tribe, as shown on twstats.

DeletedUser

Did you know there is 359 players on w32 with more points than your whole tribe?

There are also 514 individual players on w32 who have more ODA than the sum total of your entire tribe, as shown on twstats.

wow nice, did you know this is a remake? we just started getting the OD, we had a lot more so yeah

DeletedUser67788

wow nice, did you know this is a remake? we just started getting the OD, we had a lot more so yeah

When you look at ODA for the tribe in-game, you see the amount of OD that has been gained since the tribe formed.

When you look at twstats, you see the amount of OD total, from every player in the tribe.

That is why I got the figures from twstats for the ODA. It gives a better idea of the aggressiveness of the players within a tribe.

DeletedUser

When you look at ODA for the tribe in-game, you see the amount of OD that has been gained since the tribe formed.

When you look at twstats, you see the amount of OD total, from every player in the tribe.

That is why I got the figures from twstats for the ODA. It gives a better idea of the aggressiveness of the players within a tribe.

but this is re make tribe, the old ~W~ was a lot better OD, but we are working on it

DeletedUser

you didn't understand what he said , did you?

he watched from twstats, looking @ the total OD your tribe has, it has no relation to when tribe was created, it just adds up all the OD people have

DeletedUser

you didn't understand what he said , did you?

he watched from twstats, looking @ the total OD your tribe has, it has no relation to when tribe was created, it just adds up all the OD people have

i understand