Who hates me or ~W~?

DeletedUser

who are you? i'm not that not known with this many views

a click on a thread does not = that person knowing you. i know worm, if he is the guy im thinking of. used to be in SKY, got kicked when we got rid of the families i believe. and there in lies worms point. you are pretty much a nobody right now. go make something of yourself in game, then come back and contribute well thought out, informative, useful posts in these forums, and people will think a lot better of you then they currently do.

DeletedUser

a click on a thread does not = that person knowing you. i know worm, if he is the guy im thinking of. used to be in SKY, got kicked when we got rid of the families i believe. and there in lies worms point. you are pretty much a nobody right now. go make something of yourself in game, then come back and contribute well thought out, informative, useful posts in these forums, and people will think a lot better of you then they currently do.

Tiger32k thanks for the 87 incomings but if it annoys you that i am posting then stay out of my forums, and i will be doing stuff, now who wants to go on my hate list? i think Tiger32k should be honored to be at the top of the list? then Callum 2k9?

DeletedUser

lol, those were sent awhile ago :icon_rolleyes:

your lucky im nice, if it were one of the meaner players in here, every one of em would be a nuke :lol:

DeletedUser

he thinks everyone who send him fakes hate him :|

western , you made like 3 annoying and utterly useless threads here, annoyed people, and then boosting your ego when you get incomings and go around saying "im so hated"

DeletedUser

he thinks everyone who send him fakes hate him :|

western , you made like 3 annoying and utterly useless threads here, annoyed people, and then boosting your ego when you get incomings and go around saying "im so hated"

hahaha no

lol, those were sent awhile ago :icon_rolleyes:

your lucky im nice, if it were one of the meaner players in here, every one of em would be a nuke :lol:

you mean if you had more vills? :icon_razz: :lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha no

you mean if you had more vills? :icon_razz: :lol:

do you know how to count? i have more then 87 villages. therefore, i could send 87 nukes at you. dont make me come up there and noble you, that would be too much work :icon_wink:

(and yes, im already coming to a village near you soon. so be sure to play nice! :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

do you know how to count? i have more then 87 villages. therefore, i could send 87 nukes at you. dont make me come up there and noble you, that would be too much work :icon_wink:

(and yes, im already coming to a village near you soon. so be sure to play nice! :icon_twisted:)

hahaha that's nice, you must miss me, and yes i know but if i tink right you would have more deff vills to off vills so you would have less then 87 nukes as you would be clearing vills near you for you to noble

DeletedUser

hahaha that's nice, you must miss me, and yes i know but if i tink right you would have more deff vills to off vills so you would have less then 87 nukes as you would be clearing vills near you for you to noble

why would i necessarily be more def then off.? even if you wanna say im half and half, thats still 68 right there, not a bad number. and clearing villages near me? do you know how to play this game? :lol: things are not always on your doorstep :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its necessary to have more def than off!

thats why i have one def village to 30-something off villas ( i had more villas , but bbs had fun with me, well i had fun with huge ODD boost)

DeletedUser

its necessary to have more def than off!

thats why i have one def village to 30-something off villas ( i had more villas , but bbs had fun with me, well i had fun with huge ODD boost)

nice well it'd be easy to take you out then, and putting that on here isn't a smart idea because they can see, but you already quit W32, your a good guy, i have respect for you

DeletedUser

Like my judo trainer used to say

"Offense is the best defense"

and has worked for me so far

DeletedUser

Idk who is more noobish here, the wolf boy or these two fellas, or perhaps me. :icon_redface::lol:

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say I'm not in your fan club :lol:

Here are a couple of highlights as well :icon_wink:

Western Greens on 03.05. at 13:12
please stop your attacks on me

occult40 on 03.05. at 14:04
You also annoy the crap out of me on the public forums, so I was especially happy that I got to nuke you and help my tribe at the same time.

Western Greens on 03.05. at 14:05
why you go onto my public forums?

occult40 on 03.05. at 14:07
Why do I go onto your public forums? They're public forums, not your personal forum.

Western Greens on 03.05. at 14:08
if i annoy you why keep going on them?

occult40 on 03.05. at 14:11
I go on the public forums, I can't go blind when I see your posts.

If you don't want people to think your annoying then don't make a spectacle of yourself, you post everywhere and have half a dozen topics talking about yourself, it's hard not to see you there.

Western Greens today at 02:22
ok you don't like me, i get it

occult40 today at 02:39
I don't think you do, and I really hope this isn't the most incoming you've ever gotten, because I can get you into the quadruple digits on my own within 30 minutes.