Who is gonna be rank 1 In weeks to come?

DeletedUser

Which player do you think has the most potential to be rank 1 in OD or points?

DeletedUser

What's with the mass threads your creating? o_O
And TBH, I won't be surprised if i hit top 20 early on. My area is packed with barbs in close proximity.

DeletedUser

And here I got flamed in World 40/42 forums for spamming threads even though I was on topic (even if they were meaningless threads).

Dude it is way to early to make assumptions on whom will be at the top until the BP is at least over!

DeletedUser

Player who hits number one in points in a week or two = fail
Player who hits number on in OD in a week or two = Best player on the world.

DeletedUser

Complete rubbish. Hoang 'nearly always' gets rank one during protection, would you say he fails?

OD?

ODD: Obviously just got the shit kicked out of him during that week or two.
ODA: Actually, touch and go, but due to bonus's villages, no. You don't need that heigh of an ODA. So, that kinda' fails too.

DeletedUser

Seriously, learn to play. Points are a much larger sign of skill after 2 weeks than OD is.

eevee is wild

Incorrect on the OD part. Yes, anybody #1 in points is either pointwhoring, or is setting themseleves up nicely, but as for OD - OD is not a good thing for the start of the world.

Loss of troops = res, which in turn effects your growth if your rebuilding them troops. I would avoid loss of troops until I have nobles :)

Rawr?

Points-Someone lucky with lots of barbs near them that is active
OD-Some unlucky person that keeps losing troops or some person that is clearing there 7x7 and losing alot of axes and lcs.

So being top in OD is bad in a week being top in points is just activeness and luck of placement

DeletedUser

So being top in OD is bad in a week being top in points is just activeness and luck of placement

Placement won't matter much in a week. Today it matters, tomorrow it ends, 48 hours after BP ends it barely matters at all.

DeletedUser

With the 5 days BP, i sense an enormous race to the top for OD.

DeletedUser

I don't think it matters that much yet in terms of the top rankings because it is such early days, and would tbh (for me anyway) have a hard time trying to pick a top 5 until things have developed more.

DeletedUser

Short term - Nauz
Long term - hmmm maybe Supr3me Ov3rlord, bLuE wIcKeD hEaRt

DeletedUser

Im sure if you get ODD mean's your killing there troop's so No loss of resourse's only re-builing troop's.

being able to hold off enemie's this early on (As mostly everone goe's full offensive but only few can pull it off) and gaining alot of ODD is good show's you can handle it in the begging to the end