Who is playing W108?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I’m nosing a tiny bit.
The world is looking good so far, just everyone is so quiet. Looks like no one can be bothered with spilling some juice on externals.

Long time ago, in a world far, far away... i used to talk smack to someone, copy/paste the thread in the forums, and send it to them ingame so they could find it. I created a number of public enemies this way!!

also boosted the forums when nothing could be done ingame or forums wise.. :D

cemblin

Reaction score
Anyone around from W18, 22, 60 or 72? (Wow it has been a while, but surely that net is wide enough to catch someone?!)

cemblin

Reaction score
W18 was my first world, but I joined it in K7, so really didn't play it all that much.

Definitely seem to remember that (memorable) name though! What tribe were you in W18? And did you play W60 too?

[Edited] Looks like we both played W72

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think I played W60 - but I may have for a few days at startup - the only worlds from that "era" I remember playing though were W62 and W63. I don't remember the tribe name from W18, it was just a small rim tribe I joined along with the friend that introduced me to the game at the time.

I don remember playing W72, probably just joined it for a few days. The last .net world I played truly actively was W63, and I don't think I've ever used this account name ingame on .net on a world I actually did play properly other than a classic round many years ago.

Last edited:

cemblin

Reaction score
I don't think I played W60 - but I may have for a few days at startup - the only worlds from that "era" I remember playing though were W63 and W63. I don't remember the tribe name from W18, it was just a small rim tribe I joined along with the friend that introduced me to the game at the time.

I don remember playing W72, probably just joined it for a few days. The last .net world I played truly actively was W63, and I don't think I've ever used this account name ingame on .net on a world I actually did play properly other than a classic round many years ago.

Possibly just from the externals then. Either way, hello!

What account did you play on 22?

A rose by any other name would smell like a co-player ;) Hopefully resurrected soon!

DeletedUser116724

I was on my original account on 22, robthegreat, was just wondering if I knew you, hence wondering what account you played if you would tell me.

I was a mega noob back then but managed to kill a few barbs (I’ve graduated to NUB now :)

Played 72 on my other old account too - smellyarmpit. We didn’t cross paths there I don’t think. I was kinda alone fighting two tribes and barb munching like a beast hahaha. Man I’m too shit at this game

DeletedUser123294

used to be on 22 for a while mate was part of D3TH before they imploded if memory serves

cemblin

Reaction score
Why aren’t you guys showing it off in the game rather then in the forum?

Showing off? We're all partly addicted because of the social aspect. The externals used to be/are full of hilarious beefs, moans and - yes - bragging. It's what it's all about!