Who is the huggiest tribe on w97 thats not a family tribe?

Schizophrenic

Im voting for where? and bros. both have academy tribes and both are allied with eachother. Sad

Schizophrenic

i dont know i dont necessarily count academies as family tribes as they rarely offer anything. Other than a few noobs

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I would argue an academy is just another crappy branch on the family tribe tree - akin to a brother or sister tribe

Quack

Reaction score
I would argue an academy is just another crappy branch on the family tribe tree - akin to a brother or sister tribe

I can agree with this concept. However, with it being early game, the number of players from here until the end will only thin. If you find large groups of people who are worth being in your tribe/academy, then I see no issue with it. People will quit due to poor luck, poor location, real life issues, merging between accounts etc. The player count won't necessary rise as much as it will fall in the long term. That is, unless you are all about that late game hugging ;)

Schizophrenic

I can agree with this concept. However, with it being early game, the number of players from here until the end will only thin. If you find large groups of people who are worth being in your tribe/academy, then I see no issue with it. People will quit due to poor luck, poor location, real life issues, merging between accounts etc. The player count won't necessary rise as much as it will fall in the long term. That is, unless you are all about that late game hugging ;)

LOL!! im pretty sure the plan of recruiting people with the view that they will quit in the future is a well thought out plan, because that works for everyone, look at CIRC they had that plan, diddnt work look all the shite tribes, If carries on their crash course collision with us your alliance with bros wont save you.

Also like what are you doing Pritch? You ally BOOB and Where, is that why you feel confident enough to taunt me? We will be seeing you soon enough bro

DeletedUser120206

I sat a couple accounts against them, I've seen rim tribes do a better OP than them so my bet is on your tribe surviving if ya have a good set of players. I'm sure there's a few defensive legends who can help you out..

~Patrick

Schizophrenic

I sat a couple accounts against them, I've seen rim tribes do a better OP than them so my bet is on your tribe surviving if ya have a good set of players. I'm sure there's a few defensive legends who can help you out..

~Patrick

Ive brought a few decent guys luckily,..

Williamthefirst

So who is the Huggiest?
LOL!! im pretty sure the plan of recruiting people with the view that they will quit in the future is a well thought out plan, because that works for everyone

Yeah dude, it may look good, a couple of full tribal lists at your command, but in reality an enemy can eat through them in days, and quickly outnumber you in your own backyard! Smurfs proved this to me for sure :(

Quack

Reaction score
I believe that "huggiest" is a hard trait to gauge.

Tribalwars has diplomacy built in for a reason. If you believe you can go on your own, that's great and all. But it is an imperative and important factor in many worlds, early and late game alike. They can determine the fate of even the greatest of players.

Can it be overdone? Yes. But it is not exactly easy to compare tribe situations. Some have less strong competition around them, while others can only expend so much time and resources into multiple conflicts. Where you are located and who's located around you is important to look at in diplomacy.

Ranking also plays a strong psychological role here. We look at this through "strength in numbers", which doesn't necessarily mean a tribe is good. A smaller tribe can gain or even topple a larger tribe through the general confidence of internal affairs. In this diplomacy comes into place too, and can play important roles.

Tribe's tend to adopt a common goal or a "direction", that is usually dictated through one or multiple people, which are authoritative roles within the tribe. However, expansion of the tribe and general attitude can make a tribe grow faster in one area than another.

If one large tribe is attacked by 3 smaller tribes, internally within borders or outside, it can have a severe drain on the tribe's future expansion. If there's one mid-sized tribe not being attacked by any particular large presence, they are more inclined to attempt to gain as much as possible in their area in order to catch up or reach that common goal.

Tl;dr You can't gauge "huggiest" unless it is blatant among the tribe's easy situation in an area, factoring in conflicts, border security & direction/goals of a tribe

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LOL!! im pretty sure the plan of recruiting people with the view that they will quit in the future is a well thought out plan, because that works for everyone, look at CIRC they had that plan, diddnt work look all the shite tribes, If carries on their crash course collision with us your alliance with bros wont save you.

Also like what are you doing Pritch? You ally BOOB and Where, is that why you feel confident enough to taunt me? We will be seeing you soon enough bro

So much talking about skill from a player growing via pp and not 1m farmed :/ Lets not talk so much but prove it on the battlefield. I am an old player on a new account and I miss the old days of real wars not mergers so lets cheers to that and let the troops dictate who wins.

Ulto14

So much talking about skill from a player growing via pp and not 1m farmed :/ Lets not talk so much but prove it on the battlefield. I am an old player on a new account and I miss the old days of real wars not mergers so lets cheers to that and let the troops dictate who wins.

lol growing by PP? What basis do you have that we are growing on PP?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
not 1m looted on 3 villas plus best farming day of 162k and 100+ market trades. Maybe y'all went for a different startup I guess, but we certainly hit 1m looted before we were on 3 villas in pretty much every world. I'm not saying you spent tons of PP or only PP but if you told me you did not buy res I would have a hard time believing that. Not a personal attack, but since you prefer to not speak on your past and you haven't proved yourself yet doesn't it seem a little early to swing your dick around everywhere on the externals?

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

not 1m looted on 3 villas plus best farming day of 162k and 100+ market trades. Maybe y'all went for a different startup I guess, but we certainly hit 1m looted before we were on 3 villas in pretty much every world. I'm not saying you spent tons of PP or only PP but if you told me you did not buy res I would have a hard time believing that. Not a personal attack, but since you prefer to not speak on your past and you haven't proved yourself yet doesn't it seem a little early to swing your dick around everywhere on the externals?

Okay no and no my god, i havent spent any pp asides from what we spent on prem features and that has been farmed.

okay 1 of 2 things if anyone ever questions my past, good im either a filthy cheat who has to hide, im really really bad or i simply just do not care for mails from random people i played with 90 worlds ago who just sat on the backline. But since its a Topic now who is Schizophrenic, or rather aptly dubbed randomphrenic, Ive played since w5 on and off ive been pretty successful, every world i play i have new skype account/tw account. I meet new people as i go along and a few i really like i add to my main one.

2nd thing is this world is what it is, from my share of experience and personal point of view is there is an insane amount of diplo being done by tribes, you can call it strat but when it is done to level that your tribe is doing it and in the manner of it is just shady, you guys nap us and then immidiately break it in pretty spectacular fashion after we were not the ones who sought it out.

Look at Bros this is exactly what i am talking about, pure points and 5 decent players and joke of a leadership it disbanded and where and boob recruited a few. It is sad and i am someone who can curl on out on BOOB because they really do take noobishness to whole new level. But where as you recruit players for points, i see more value in recruiting an old tribesmate off of 200 points like majestee, who in the future i would pit against any account on the world, just simply different stances on how to build tribes, you gut tribes and pull players, i started this tribe 5 days before pre reg with anant and we just spammed people into a chat and did the whole we are a premade talk when in reality we arent, yeh we have a few players i wouldnt mind seeing rimmed, but im councious of them, and when i say players i dont want... They are the players you defo need.

Blah Farming Blah PP, my farming is pretty poor my growth is pretty poor as a result not sure where you got pp from but ive the pp ive spent on premium features and what not this world.

But dont worry sarge, you are alot closer to me and when the time comes you can see what we are made of :) will a random tribe with a disaster of a leadership where? who gutted a mass family tribe and annexed an entire tribe (formely titanic) come out on top? That question we will find out.

Randomphrenic the sleuth Sayer predicts on february 1st at 5st your tribe will lose alot of villages and i will have a great little skirmish with condensed.

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Okay no and no my god, i havent spent any pp asides from what we spent on prem features and that has been farmed.

okay 1 of 2 things if anyone ever questions my past, good im either a filthy cheat who has to hide, im really really bad or i simply just do not care for mails from random people i played with 90 worlds ago who just sat on the backline. But since its a Topic now who is Schizophrenic, or rather aptly dubbed randomphrenic, Ive played since w5 on and off ive been pretty successful, every world i play i have new skype account/tw account. I meet new people as i go along and a few i really like i add to my main one.

2nd thing is this world is what it is, from my share of experience and personal point of view is there is an insane amount of diplo being done by tribes, you can call it strat but when it is done to level that your tribe is doing it and in the manner of it is just shady, you guys nap us and then immidiately break it in pretty spectacular fashion after we were not the ones who sought it out.

Look at Bros this is exactly what i am talking about, pure points and 5 decent players and joke of a leadership it disbanded and where and boob recruited a few. It is sad and i am someone who can curl on out on BOOB because they really do take noobishness to whole new level. But where as you recruit players for points, i see more value in recruiting an old tribesmate off of 200 points like majestee, who in the future i would pit against any account on the world, just simply different stances on how to build tribes, you gut tribes and pull players, i started this tribe 5 days before pre reg with anant and we just spammed people into a chat and did the whole we are a premade talk when in reality we arent, yeh we have a few players i wouldnt mind seeing rimmed, but im councious of them, and when i say players i dont want... They are the players you defo need.

Blah Farming Blah PP, my farming is pretty poor my growth is pretty poor as a result not sure where you got pp from but ive the pp ive spent on premium features and what not this world.

But dont worry sarge, you are alot closer to me and when the time comes you can see what we are made of :) will a random tribe with a disaster of a leadership where? who gutted a mass family tribe and annexed an entire tribe (formely titanic) come out on top? That question we will find out.

Randomphrenic the sleuth Sayer predicts on february 1st at 5st your tribe will lose alot of villages and i will have a great little skirmish with condensed.

February is quite the ways away so I’m gonna hope you’re lying and plan on attacking before then or we might be on 50 villas the way we been farming. Been waiting for some real action for quite sometimes, so my last post on the topic will be as they say in Cajun land, Laissez les bons temps rouler. Oh and tell your boy sniper to upgrade some pits in those 1k villas he enjoys taking near us, we need some easy res. Cheers.

Schizophrenic

February is quite the ways away so I’m gonna hope you’re lying and plan on attacking before then or we might be on 50 villas the way we been farming. Been waiting for some real action for quite sometimes, so my last post on the topic will be as they say in Cajun land, Laissez les bons temps rouler. Oh and tell your boy sniper to upgrade some pits in those 1k villas he enjoys taking near us, we need some easy res. Cheers.

Hey buddy im sure you guys will try pull some more shady shite again not to mention your players getting to big for their boots and catching yourselves in a sticky situation. You are going to get spanked no two way about it noob

Williamthefirst

Look at Bros this is exactly what i am talking about, pure points and 5 decent players and joke of a leadership it disbanded and where and boob recruited a few. It is sad and i am someone who can curl on out on BOOB because they really do take noobishness to whole new level.

Did Boob recruit Bros players? I am a 'grunt' not a noob and my level is really low anyways :p

Quack

Reaction score
Hey buddy im sure you guys will try pull some more shady shite again not to mention your players getting to big for their boots and catching yourselves in a sticky situation. You are going to get spanked no two way about it noob

You attacked Where? first, nobled into Where? areas, cross nobled with Where?, conspired against us with spy claims, and coordinated with MF.

You even threatened that we need to take a Non-Aggression Pact with your tribe after an op from MF and ~IL~ on Where? failed horribly. Don't believe the threat? It's alright, you said it pretty plainly in mail right before you blocked me for little to no reason.

gNhcpZ5.png

After it all, I was able to give your tribe a nice first cap against because you guys decided to attack me. Your actions cost a player in your tribe to be wiped from the world.

You claim you want a NAP and yet on the forums you talk about the "huggiest" tribes around, calling everyone a noob or tribalhugger.

When will people in your tribe realise they're better off under someone who isn't so Schizophrenic with diplomacy and opinion? When will these lies stop?

You're villages are only hours away from mine. Maybe I should do everyone a favour and take you and your ego off the world. If you're such a good player, maybe you should act like one and help your tribe. They have a lot of skill amongst them all and they are being squandered under you.

Schizophrenic

Yay finally....

Step 1

Where approaches ~il~ for diplomacy ~IL~ says no pam keeps messaging. We agree to a NAP.

Player ouxilious ex duke of Fellas was in pams list to be recruited, we say no and within 2 hours he winds up in BROS where? allys at the time, Funny thing that BROS is in another continent. This is the maybe you had something to do with it anyway trust deteriorates further.

Broodly cross nobles a where? player that player loses nobles.Player then proceeds to demand 1850pp in return for allowing broodly to keep the vil.

Then Pachi recruits Jitmu with the sole intention of pissing me/us off as at that time you will remember you getting some serious hate from the council.

Nap gets cancelled.

you have been the shadiest tribe to deal with you broke the rules ingame and broke the NAP and yet you blame me???

Get your facts straight boy.

To top this all off i spend the next few hours trying to come up with something reasonable for the both of us but what ever diddnt work the first time.

But do not come here saying we were the shady ones. You agreed to a NAP with terms you never got told by your leadership it is not my fault that you broke them.

BTW i even admitted you did a good job capping but if you game plan to beat us is to remove me i think you should give up, how i act here and in game is completely different, you nobled a player well done, but i wouldnt start bragging yet, we took the bait and came up short, but the 4th noble in your train died, and you got the vil in three, it is no less embarrasing.

Last edited:

Ulto14

You attacked Where? first, nobled into Where? areas, cross nobled with Where?, conspired against us with spy claims, and coordinated with MF.

Didn't read past this because this one sentence proves you haven't done your research. Especially about us supposedly cross nobling you. Broodly in fact mailed pam about taking the village before he ever sent any nobles. Pam okayed him taking the village but for some reason "neglected" to let your tribe know that the village was to be taken by broodly which was okayed by her. The lost nobles on your tribes side are nobodies fault but your dukes. She had all the answers to prevent this from happening and instead sat there and did nothing. Only two possible answers to why. Shes either a terrible leader, and I suggest you maybe attempt to replace her, or it was planned (which is pretty unlikely to me tbh. It makes way more sense that pam is just incompetent. You know what they say, the mind starts to go after a certain age.)

And we didn't noble into where areas. Its more like where recruited in the middle of our spread which only god knows why pam let that happen. Again incompetence comes to mind pretty quickly. This was all bound to be an issue once where began recruiting in our area. A prime example of why we didn't want ouxilious recruited. It would and did only bring more problems. The shadiness has no end in where it seems. Especially after being demanded to pay 1850 PP for a village as if we weren't capable of keeping it ourselves. That was both insulting and completely against the rules of TW.

Maybe just stop while your ahead (or behind)