Who is the most dissliked player on w15?

DeletedUser

Okay :p

Because if she was, I'd have taken care of her.. heheh

DeletedUser

Speak of the devil! Shes dying! WOOOT I gota find who killing her and have some coffeee or some dinner with them

DeletedUser

Angacam is a goOd player BUT since he is the leader and founder of a tribe with lots of point whores which he consider as goOd and strong players i started to DISLIKE HIM!

James 44 founded UnDecided, Angacam joined soon after as a Duke.

A little more than misinformed, aren't you? :p

DeletedUser

I am not well liked based on some of the mails I get LOL. Thats ok I enjoy being hated.

DeletedUser36164

I say blue dot, everyone knows him, everyone hates him.

If you think he gets trashed in these forusm, you should see the SP forums!!! That kid gets owned by everyone!

DeletedUser

Oh, what you do here really reflects who you are, since you are usually yourself, which you aren't always in real life, really... but I'm kinda the same irl as in here... teeh heeh ;P

And hate, dislike, same thing.

And if you want to be successful on TW, I think you have to be somewhat serious in some way, but if you mean by letting the game affecting your real life a lot, then no, I'm not very serious.
But if you mean by commitment to people and tribes on here, and stuffs like that, I'm very serious xD

I think that people are themselves more on here than irl, cuz here you can hide behind a computer screen and not get a srsly ass whooping if you make a statement, lol.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh. and the most disliked player for me is definetely Senorbongo!:icon_evil:

I was away from the game for some while, and when i got back, the 2nd in Command in my tribe had made him baron:icon_surprised:

And he didnt qualify as a baron in my eyes, so i stripped him of his priveleges, and then he wrote me a letter telling me how incompotent and stupid i am, and that i didnt know what the hell i was doing,

then he left for =yod@= and i got permission from Hallaxe to attack him, but he then ran of into LoUA and now i have to wait for whitewolf to allow me to attack him...that kinda sucks...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I think that people are themselves more on here than irl, cuz here you can hide behind a computer screen and not get a srsly ass whooping if you make a statement, lol.

:icon_biggrin:

Yeah, what I said :p

And thanks for that Kaze xD

DeletedUser

James 44 founded UnDecided, Angacam joined soon after as a Duke.

A little more than misinformed, aren't you? :p

yeah im a little misinformed, sorry for that.

so you mean that Angacam was not that famous after he joined -?- and became a duke of the point whores and back stabbers.
:lol:

i love you ANGACAM:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Seriously, f-ing stop it, you're doing nothing but embarrassing yourself, -?- is the biggest, strongest, oldest and one of the most respected tribes around, they're not pointwhores, since they're like rank 1 in OD, and they didn't stab anybody in the back, VODKA attacked us while we were warring someone, -?- helped us by attacking the ones who actually did something "wrong".

DeletedUser

Seriously, f-ing stop it, you're doing nothing but embarrassing yourself, -?- is the biggest, strongest, oldest and one of the most respected tribes around, they're not pointwhores, since they're like rank 1 in OD, and they didn't stab anybody in the back, VODKA attacked us while we were warring someone, -?- helped us by attacking the ones who actually did something "wrong".

Exactly, Blue Dot. And Vodka just fell apart immediately, while SP proved their tenacity.

DeletedUser

Well, there was CiT. Hehehehe, a masterfull piece of disinformation if I do say so myself. Vodka? How the hell is it backstabbing when I told you idiots months in advance that we would aid SP if they asked us to? You weree told over and over that -?- would join in against you if SP asked us for help. SP asked we did just what we told you we were going to do, If your leadership was too stupid or too ignorant to understand what was going on blame them not me.

Same with D_S, I spoke many times to Jomi over the months leading up to the dropping of them as allies even dropped em in advance and told em about it. He seemed not to care so again his choices not ours and they knew damn well we were unhappy with them.

Nion would have been fine if they had not taken in and kept the vodka runner scum baggs. Same for Ninjas, I told Bcollins before they ever invited those trash from the south we were very willing to war over these people.

DeletedUser

Well, there was CiT. Hehehehe, a masterfull piece of disinformation if I do say so myself. Vodka? How the hell is it backstabbing when I told you idiots months in advance that we would aid SP if they asked us to? You weree told over and over that -?- would join in against you if SP asked us for help. SP asked we did just what we told you we were going to do, If your leadership was too stupid or too ignorant to understand what was going on blame them not me.

Same with D_S, I spoke many times to Jomi over the months leading up to the dropping of them as allies even dropped em in advance and told em about it. He seemed not to care so again his choices not ours and they knew damn well we were unhappy with them.

Nion would have been fine if they had not taken in and kept the vodka runner scum baggs. Same for Ninjas, I told Bcollins before they ever invited those trash from the south we were very willing to war over these people.

who are you calling trash? us? ex-Nion members who jump to ninjas? woot.. so if we are trash then im proud to say that your good players johnthebaptist and mahdi were just a piece of cake for me and bossmantas..:icon_wink:

btw mr.genuis if you consider us as trash, then what do you call your men? trash collectors? whahahahahahaha.. no hard feelings!

DeletedUser

Seriously Liang, stop it, don't you see how stupid you are right now? Everybody knows that you're just spitting crap >_>