Who is the most dissliked player on w15?

DeletedUser

Seriously Liang, stop it, don't you see how stupid you are right now? Everybody knows that you're just spitting crap >_>

Let him spout. He sounds like all the other cry baby wussies who have come and gone while I am stilll here and still running the top tribe in W15.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah, okay then :p

Well, guess I'll just go actually attack something IG for once... bye :p

DeletedUser

Let him spout. He sounds like all the other cry baby wussies who have come and gone while I am stilll here and still running the top tribe in W15.:icon_wink:

shut up.. dont tell me your applying to be -?- new pet. is this part of the requirement?

DeletedUser

Ewwwwww! hey people are animals allowed in this forum?? yuck!

OMG!!! just when I thought you couldn't get anymore retarded you prove us wrong....

retarded8oi5hd4.jpg

DeletedUser

It is easy, I google search liang1988 and wham there they all pop up....

DeletedUser

yeah im a little misinformed, sorry for that.

so you mean that Angacam was not that famous after he joined -?- and became a duke of the point whores and back stabbers.
:lol:

i love you ANGACAM:icon_eek:

Not outside W10. Nevertheless, if UnDecided are entirely comprised of point whores and backstabbers, it just demonstrates the quality of the tribe and leadership even more, that it can hold such a group together and still kick your ass.

DeletedUser

lol, no youjr not the reatard flinkey, liang1988 is roflol!

DeletedUser

lol dude lol! no i meant to my tribe i was most hated player but i left them =) BUT DANG THAT A GOOD ONE!!!

DeletedUser47160

Oh, what you do here really reflects who you are, since you are usually yourself, which you aren't always in real life, really... but I'm kinda the same irl as in here... teeh heeh ;P

And hate, dislike, same thing.

And if you want to be successful on TW, I think you have to be somewhat serious in some way, but if you mean by letting the game affecting your real life a lot, then no, I'm not very serious.
But if you mean by commitment to people and tribes on here, and stuffs like that, I'm very serious xD

im a small player but i really disliked silvertruck03...
why..
1. high pointer but w/ a low od
2. not banned though uses silvertruck03 and MALUPET KAMI village, two accounts of his, at the same time
3. threatened to attack me using both of his accounts.. and even dared me in real life..

just like you said blue, it's a game.. not your whole life depends on it ^^