Who is the most dissliked player on w15?

Kash2Smash

k2smash werido dont no him but still swears at me
hahahaah lol wht da heck, if u meant me saying that u r a disgrace to india, thats not a swear, first learn english! and yeah lol i dont care what u say

now to the topic, the player i dislike the most is Olcaykhan, lol why?? coz he took my only villa in K96:icon_cry: but he doesnt know i have tons in K75:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I watch and wait for the lockdown.
Wer' art' mine' mighty paladin wielding the ban hammer?
Who will force us off the forumns and into the sunlight?
Hope is lost REPENT.

DeletedUser

And for the record I hate blue dot every time I go to noble him my tribe boots me :)
I'll get you pesky dot.

DeletedUser

lol, get in line! Not a lot of people like our little blue dot, but he's one of ours, and it won't be easy.

As far as who I hate... nobody. It's just a game :icon_biggrin:

mirai no shinigami

I am...
and only for being a little annoying n00b in the south of k32 :D

DeletedUser30632

lol, get in line! Not a lot of people like our little blue dot, but he's one of ours, and it won't be easy.

As far as who I hate... nobody. It's just a game :icon_biggrin:

agreed.. one has earned my dislike recently though :icon_neutral:

Otherwise, play the game as it is meant to be played, accept losses and the truth, but remember the importance of the community and players you are working with or fighting against

PS: I love Blue Dot :)

fesoj

very very true Mr R:)

you might dislike a player in the game, cause he might attack you, or rimm you or simply attack you insistently knowing that you have minimum morale with him(a name might cross my mind here:p), but all this should pass in a day or two.. it's a game for crying out loud.. and it's meant to make people happy and relax:))

and hate is at a really big distance from that:p

DeletedUser

I was having alot of fun and was in a great tribe with great people. Best times i've ever had on this game.
Then Verm came along like the big Godzilla he is, and destroyed it all.

Yet I still <3 him.

DeletedUser

I was having alot of fun and was in a great tribe with great people. Best times i've ever had on this game.
Then Verm came along like the big Godzilla he is, and destroyed it all.

Yet I still <3 him.

Yes, all of us so remember that :)

Lots of crap happened and unfortunately, bleu and bob quit :(

dest21

i dont like,

The man 4 u,
he says hes 9 yrs old,
but its obvious hes older

i even nearly offered him resources to shut up for a while, because i was attacking him,
i blocked him from mail, and my team m8 mails me asking why am i being nasty to him:icon_eek:

so thats why i dont like him

DeletedUser

Really my most disliked player is....Kuenchinu

For being an idiot about when I wasn't on here about me begging to join him. I even showed the mails and he said I didn't show all of them, but then I ask if he has them (which they don't exist obviously) and of course, he says he doesn't have them

So yeah, I dislike him the most

dest21

i hate it when people show only e.g 10/15 mails

and they say there was no more

DeletedUser

Hmm, tough one! Who I dislike the most in w15? well....

I won't say "blue dot" or Angacam simply because I have never had contact with them, so why dislike them?

I will have to say that I dislike, and strongly so, the one who takes this game so seriously to reach a point where one dislikes/hates people he/she never met (or never will meet!). I dislike the one who bases his self esteem on his/her "performance" within the game. Above all, I dislike people who boast for "their" accomplishments in a "team" game (it IS Tribal Wars, right?). Finally I dislike people that throw themselves so low that they end up exchanging all kinds of "French" language in public forums, there's e-mail people! Use that and leave us be, please!

Any coincidences with real people, fitting my description, are NOT unintentional - I described people I have met in TW. If those descriptions "fit" some people in w15 that's for them to know. I only said what I dislike, if "you" (whoever) find yourself described by it this is not my problem ;)

Please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes and otherwise linguistical "torments" I have put you through. English was never my strongpoint nor my native tongue...

Take care! :)

Harbinger of death

i wish someone would say me

i waiting and nobodies nominated me for the award of worse player in w15

DeletedUser

You're in the wrong thread Harbringer, this is not the Razzies, so to speak! ;p

It is not about ability, rather it is about likeability, or lack of it thereof! ;)

Harbinger of death

You're in the wrong thread Harbringer, this is not the Razzies, so to speak! ;p

It is not about ability, rather it is about likeability, or lack of it thereof! ;)

i am not very liked round dese parts ask anyone

my capabilities are just fine