who is the new mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

who is this guy deleting all the posts is he trying to kill the forum?IDK
I would ask him but he hides in the shadows and does not let anyone know why their posts were deleted. shady and a little unfair I think because you dont like what I put down does not mean I broke the rules I would like to know what rules were broken if your going to delete my post or I will go to higher up mods.
be an adult and show your self and stand up for what you believe, dont hide in the shadows, let us know what we are doing wrong and it might stop. but I feel what your doing is unfair and biased. deleting some off topic posts and not editing them only deleting.+

I call on all to read this and respond before this guy deletes the whole forum.

your ruining the PnP people here flame each other. it is what we do on W14 get to know the community and treat us with respect or leave

patrox

Hey i agree if no rules are being broken they either should not be deleted or a valid reason be given.
We have never had this issue with any of the other mods, even the higher mods we had for a short time didnt do that :/

patrox

Hey i agree if no rules are being broken they either should not be deleted or a valid reason be given.
We have never had this issue with any of the other mods, even the higher mods we had for a short time didnt do that :/

DeletedUser

I completely agree. deleting posts is fine so long as you have a reason, and can produce it. but just deleting it without telling? no way man, that cant fly.

stellro

the forums were reset to 1st June for those too lazy to read Warpers thread - it also states this on the log on page.....

DeletedUser

Warper you are right about the last two days or whatever but I think he is talking about the threads where the mod cleaned things up earlier than two days ago as I have seen large chunks of convos (mostly spam/flaming) disappear from this forum and some of therm were from more than two days ago.

From what I have noticed, when the mod cleans up a thread with a lot of spam/flaming he deletes all the messages involved (even some of those that might be responses to spam and not necessarily spam itself). I have had a few of my messages removed while addressing spammers but I did not receive any infractions so I am assuming that is the reason why.

It is a little bit annoying having relevant posts deleted but at the same time I can understand why when the relevant posts are responses to and surrounded by other spam posts. In the past it seemed other mods deleted just the posts that were getting infracted and then any the responses were left.

Only thing I don't like about doing it this way is that if you write a thought out post and it is surrounded by spam, your post might get deleted. So to make your point you have to write it all over again which is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.