Who is the worst tribe to ever get a world win and why is it CRUNCH?

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SNAKE.PNG

I'll go first.... Within hours of CICADA admitting defeat, CRUNCH was recruiting CICIDA members and plotting to backstab their ally SPEXIT. At this same time, SPEXIT was denying CICADA members.

Once CICADA members officially joined CRUNCH, SPEXIT leader King Enea immediately conspired with CRUNCH leadership and vowed to not help his tribe and in return he'd get a spot in CRUNCH end game (All CRUNCH including newly recruited CICADA members were directed to stop all attacks on Queen Enea). All while his tribe was fighting to the bitter end.

KING ENEA BETRAYED SPEXIT MONTHS AGO, HE'S A SNAKE!!!!

If TSE was my account (if I had sole control of email/PW), I'd have left CRUNCH months ago. But, out of respect for TSE account owner, and the other Co-players, I didn't make a stink, left CRUNCH's inactive ass discord and didn't poison the water.

With all that said: I want to say sorry to the SPEXIT players, I truly feel for you. You saved CRUNCH and in return they recruited your enemy and back stabbed you. Remember these CRUNCH players and their actions. I truly hope this is my last world and I don't have to endure TW politics ever again (I've been saying this since W48).

Signing off of TW for the last time unless....

CICADA; From the language of our old foes- ας συσπειρωθούμε και δώσουμε μάχη σε αυτά τα καθάρματα

Last edited:

Zenato

Reaction score
To be honest, us in Spexit didn't really deserve the win. And to be fair, slimy diplomacy is a part of TW. I have probably done something similar to what Crunch did back in the days, so I can't really complain about it. You win some, you lose some.

However, giving the last winning spot to a proved (and by his own admission) VPN-multiaccer and one of the most toxic individuals on the .net server, and thus taking away a spot from one of their own, is what gets to me. That + parts of Crunch council knowingly enabling his actions is what will make CRUNCH stand out as probably one of the worst tribe to get a world win.

That being said, there's a few days left, which means that Crunch still has time to save some of their now tarnished reputation.

// Hampus204/*Meh*

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jake is soooo salty. A shame to see this side of him
Yeah, the Cicada guys are all pissed. You KNEW inviting Enea would do this. We didn’t give a shit that you backstabbed your ally SPEXIT, they were our enemy it was a win for cicada watching you betray them. We joined stating we wanted to kill Enea. It was the only thing we wanted…. But now you’ve back stabbed the cicada guys who joined you bu inviting Enea, guess we shoulda seen it coming…. Lmfao

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Yeah, the Cicada guys are all pissed. You KNEW inviting Enea would do this. We didn’t give a shit that you backstabbed your ally SPEXIT, they were our enemy it was a win for cicada watching you betray them. We joined stating we wanted to kill Enea. It was the only thing we wanted…. But now you’ve back stabbed the cicada guys who joined you bu inviting Enea, guess we shoulda seen it coming…. Lmfao
Happy now?

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Happy now?

A little, yes. But you can't stab a man in the back then take the knife out and say "I fixed it."

CRUNCH shoulda have just honored the alliance with SPEXIT and defeated CICADA together. Then CRUNCH v SPEXIT end game. You guys folded and betrayed long time allies in less then a week when a few CICADA guys said we quit, can we join you?

Just so we're on the same page... I'm for all the CICADA guys leaving CRUNCH. Draw this out another 4-8 months, see where it goes.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A little, yes. But you can't stab a man in the back then take the knife out and say "I fixed it."

CRUNCH shoulda have just honored the alliance with SPEXIT and defeated CICADA together. Then CRUNCH v SPEXIT end game. You guys folded and betrayed long time allies in less then a week when a few CICADA guys said we quit, can we join you?

Just so we're on the same page... I'm for all the CICADA guys leaving CRUNCH. Draw this out another 4-8 months, see where it goes.

The only motivation for doing that would be because of disenchantment over the Enea / Dark Asses situation.

50% of that is fixed. Choosing to still replace Dark Asses with someone else still feels wrong at such a late stage, but at least it is going to a member of the Crunch family and not an enemy.

Still hoping for a proper resolution to that side of things, but we'll done to the Crunch player base for speaking out over Enea.

One-Punch Man

Reaction score

This is far from the truth, ill be honest peoples opinions of Crunch dont really mean anything to us in council because without being a member of the Crunch council for the duration of this world its hard to really know the amount of time and effort we all put in... I mean the core council have barely ever defended a single op where they were only looking after their own account, 95% of the time council had to defend their own account, whilst sitting multiple accounts, whilst also sniping through lists of 1000 + trains... So for people to judge the decisions of the core group of Crunch that put in the bulkload of the work and kept everything going to the point where we were able to win this world is kinda dumb....

After everything we did to help and work with spexit imagine finding out that their duke is throwing you under the bus, so you confront that person who was supposed to be your friend/ally and they lie to your face, for 3 days, when you know they are lieing and im pretty sure they knew we knew aswell but they decided to continue lieing and deceiving us... At this point us in crunch council thought meh were done here... were tied of being underestimate and under valued when the work we have put in all world is not always the best but its consistent...

Me personally, I wanted to rim TSE and Googly all world, it was the only thing that kept me motivated in playing TW.. But honestly after all the fighting/arguing im not disappointed in any of the decisions me or the crunch council took, we have always rewarded those in Crunch that worked hard and put in consistent time and energy into getting this win and despite it all, I like the cicada guys now :p.

Im not sure which account lord ward is/was on, but if Crunch are the worst tribe to get a world win, im ok with that.... Crunch council are ok with that..... We stood strong all world and everything that world 112 threw at us, we threw back 10X harder :)

In regards to DA/Rasher/Thait and Thait being picked, DA was told a week(s) before he was kicked that it was likely he wouldnt get a spot in the final 20, he wasnt just kicked, and after i went through all the nonsense about King, the openly admitting to cheating etc of the world chat me and the council decided that its unacceptable behaviour despite the crazy amount of help king provided... but we couldnt just re-invite DA because he was previously in the tribe? We had to look through war stats / ODA gains / Op timings / consistency / sits took / and all the other things that actually play a part in winning a world to decide which account had put in the most effort and was therefore more deserving of the winning achievement,

Good game though everyone, 112 was a great challenge for us with lots of fun fights so thanks for that :)

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
View attachment 8696

I'll go first.... Within hours of CICADA admitting defeat, CRUNCH was recruiting CICIDA members and plotting to backstab their ally SPEXIT. At this same time, SPEXIT was denying CICADA members.

Once CICADA members officially joined CRUNCH, SPEXIT leader King Enea immediately conspired with CRUNCH leadership and vowed to not help his tribe and in return he'd get a spot in CRUNCH end game (All CRUNCH including newly recruited CICADA members were directed to stop all attacks on Queen Enea). All while his tribe was fighting to the bitter end.

CICADA; From the language of our old foes- ας συσπειρωθούμε και δώσουμε μάχη σε αυτά τα καθάρματα

I'll go first.... Within hours of CICADA admitting defeat, CRUNCH was recruiting CICIDA members and plotting to backstab their ally SPEXIT. At this same time, SPEXIT was denying CICADA members:

This is the wrong way around, i stayed true to spexit and made them aware from the start cicada were contacting us about joining etc, im sure people in crunch spoke to people in spexit but it wasnt me or the direct other leadership promising anything it was members talking to members? We only considered cicada after we asked mastah outright what he was doing and he lied to us about speaking to googly etc...

--------------

This is also incorrect/mis-informed... King was with Crunch for a long time, he always expressed his loyalty and help towards us since he took charge of alot of areas within spexit like ops / account sits / def organisation etc.. he didnt run to us after the decision was made that crunch had literally had enough of people trying to play us for fools and underestimating us :)

Also if you check your world 112 account channel in the crunch discord server, survi did speak to the cicada guys about enea and our decisions before hand so its not like we just dropped the bomb on you guys (as in cicada guys)

Anyhow, good luck in the future dude and if you hate me/crunch that much im sure on a world in the future we can settle that hate with a good old fashioned butt whooping ;)

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
Gotta agree with Nate on the Spexit issue I remember those painful weeks of discussions over the merge. I often was the lone wolf of the council :oops:and for a long time I was the only one wanting the cicada merge and I can’t deny my Joy at mastah betraying us as I got my justification to push harder. After all Surv does like to call me Mr.Cicada ;)

I’m glad to see the Enea situation resolved and whichever accounts made it was fine by me aslong as they were Crunch. I’m sorry it had to get messy in parts but some arguments you just know you won’t win ‍

Good world guys! It can finally end :eek:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I’m fairly sure Jake knows most of what he posted is untrue, he’s just trying to instigate further conflict…
Please correct anything you see as untrue. Lol but remember… I still have the discord chats so it’d be pretty embarrassing for you to lie and get called out.