Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nauzhror

Its been around 15 months since i am playing TW. In this time I heard good about him. He is also Knowledgeable. This Opinion only include game play(Experience).

If u follow the following attributes I have to change my opinion.

1) Loyalty
2) Honesty
3) Unselfish
4) Brave
5) Experience
6) Activity

In that case i would say Anthills.

Adellion is better than Nauzhror :lol:

DeletedUser

I had to stop and laught a little at iceman :lol:
the rest i know only by legacy, but man, those are guys of another age.

Yay someone got my joke (sun). I think part of what makes these guys so legendary is the fact that they were amazing at SUCH an early stage in the game. All of them introduced some new way to view the game. They might lack the technical skills that a lot of newer gen player have, but thats not for lack of ability, its because most of them left during their prime. The innovative side of them will ALWAYS be top notch imo, and because of that quality alone I think they are among the best. Anyone can follow a guide, put a whole load of time into learning it, and then be "good", but how many of our current stars have actually been innovative in any way? Very few, and those that are tend to keep those things to themselves for the competitive edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

lol please ^

its obviously me i mean im a general and a bunny

Muldie325

Hmmm please enlighten us with your personal endeavors among the legends :icon_rolleyes: We would LOVE to hear who tops these players.

Lardingd for sure. :p

Robj maybe but he's olllld, just like Jamm.. Jamm was good yeeears ago. Now probably not so much. He admitted I was probably better than him.

Edit: I'd also bet on Nauzhror above all those players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lardingd for sure. :p

Robj maybe but he's olllld, just like Jamm.. Jamm was good yeeears ago. Now probably not so much. He admitted I was probably better than him.

Edit: I'd also bet on Nauzhror above all those players.

Jamm was a cool cat, not too full of himself :icon_smile: Id love to see all these guys come back on the same world, that would be epic. Especially the iceman. I miss his rants. :lol:

Muldie325

Win the world.. i'll come back the day it finishes and take all the credit. ;)

DeletedUser

I personally think that organization and efficient implementation of in game knowledge makes the best. And, on that count, no one came close to Purple Predator in his heyday.

Mind you, there's so many great players I know little about, but PP was unreal. It's hard for me to imagine anyone else approaching his attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its 2Hot Fools

Nah in serious, I never paid any attention to externals or skype for a long time so i dont know the names of many players i faced really, but i know that I can only comment on players i have played with/against and so i would have to chuck the original Flying Man Sabri out there when he had the time. As an opponent i would hate to come up against him, and as a tribe mate you can't fault his loyalty and would always help others.

DeletedUser

Its 2Hot Fools

Nah in serious, I never paid any attention to externals or skype for a long time so i dont know the names of many players i faced really, but i know that I can only comment on players i have played with/against and so i would have to chuck the original Flying Man Sabri out there when he had the time. As an opponent i would hate to come up against him, and as a tribe mate you can't fault his loyalty and would always help others.

true dat, wasnt a very vocal guy, but talent was all there.

DeletedUser

I personally think that organization and efficient implementation of in game knowledge makes the best. And, on that count, no one came close to Purple Predator in his heyday.

Mind you, there's so many great players I know little about, but PP was unreal. It's hard for me to imagine anyone else approaching his attention to detail.

Purple Predator is the best TW has to offer? :icon_redface: